I would def hve booked one at 16 weeks.
I'm kind of alright waiting on gender now
But that could change tomorrow :)

Bit better today u still big black clouds
Could rain any second.
I'm super lazy today
Just wanna slob about :)
I've booked spa day with 2 of my sis and 2 nieces weekend after hosp app
I'm nearly looking forward to that just as much :)
A break will be fab!!! :)

That sounds amazing! Bet you can't wait! I really need a holiday or at least a break. But we have to save up DH's holidays in case I end up in hospital again at the end of my pregnancy. I was in for 3 weeks at the end of last pregnancy and DH had to take that unpaid. Wiped out our savings and still trying to recover from it. Plus the stress before giving birth wasn't good so trying to avoid that this time. We have a weekend in legoland in September though so I'm looking forward to that. Although I doubt it will be that restful lol.

I feel like I've been a little MIA here the last couple of days, sorry! I have been reading along but getting the chance to jump in, respond and update? Well that is another matter altogether!

I'm officially 20 weeks today! :happydance: The half way mark! I sort of feel like it has flown in but that I've also been pregnant for just about forever! :haha: Scan is on Friday and I keep alternating between being excited, scared and nervous! Just hoping that everything with Monkey is okay. The way they've been wriggling and dancing this morning I think so! Totally excited and terrified to find out the gender too!

Good luck for your scsn Thursday lynanne. Mines tomorrow. Do you have any idea on what gender your having? The last few days before my scan I really suspected I was having a boy.

Lots of people in my personal life keep saying girl but I've got a feeling that I'm having a boy. Friday can't come soon enough so I can find out!

Lots of scans this week
Exciting :)
Xx

We get the respite care grant in June for Simon
I never use respite
I put most of it away for wheelchair car
But use some for treats I couldn't afford otherwise
That's why June is a good time fir us to do stuff :)
Paternity pay coming in end of sep in Ireland.
2 weeks for dads.
So that along with hols should be enough time for Oh to be off
He will be nearly on his new hol year then too anyway
So should work out ok hopefully .
Hope none of us r in anymore than for birth this time.
We were in ten days last time.
Due to long labour and simes being in the neo

The days always seem to drag when your excited about something. Hope it passes quickly for you lynanne.

Hopefully we call all stay away from hospitals this time! If I don't go in at all it means 3 weeks of holidays he hasn't taken to use up before xmas so means he can have lots of time off after baby arrives. I'm not getting my hopes up too much though. Don't want to be disapointed.

Yeah we will just hve to go with the flow.
No point stressing about things we cant control
And may never happen :)
Best of luck to all of us for smooth time this time

I'm thinking Oh prob get Xmas off too hopefully.
His company works Xmas day
Online games so its a busy time
But of I go around when I'm due he should
But could be early.
We will see :)

Good luck for the scan on Friday :flower:

2 weeks today we will know its going sooooooo slow :blush: I was thinking boy now I dont know I'll be happy with whatever it is but for purely selfish reasons I would like a girl, it means we would get bumped up the council list due to the age difference, we currently privately rent a 2 bed shoe box sized 1st floor flat which we had outgrown anyway even more so now, told you it was a selfish reason :blush: Oh and I get to have the purple pram :haha:

Scan day. I'm so nervous. Will update once I'm back home. Just hope my little man is ok

That's not a selfish reason.
It would be good for ye all to hve more space xx
I hve a tiny leaning towards girl just cos of cuter clothes and cos I don't hve a girl
And I pick the name :)
But I think its a boy :)
So long as healthy , ill be one happy mamma though :)
Looking forward to finding out.
But know its not 100%

Scan all done. Baby looks fine. Unfortunatly he barely moved through the scan, and it's on my notes that in the last three scsns he's barely moved so Im on fortnightly scans for now till the work out what is going on. Little bit worried but it's put my mind at rest a little that There was nothing obviously wrong with him. He's a little chunk though, he weighs exactly 1 pound :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
That's fantastic, maryanne. Maybe he's just a lazy baby who loves his sleep!

That's completely understandable. If I was you just now I would just being trying to focus on the fact they couldn't find anything obviously wrong. I hope everything is okay and in a week or something he's permanently having a party in there!

I hope so. Thank you lynanne. I promise that if he starts moving I will never ever complain about him kicking me. Maybe your right, maybe he's just lazy like his daddy.

Each scan is only a small window of time
Maybe they r just catching him resting.
Maybe try drink orange juice or something just before ur next scan?
Glad they r keeping a good eye on him for u xxx
Hugs for the worry. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"