November Rainbows 2016

I did it
I finally bought some tiny things :)

Attachments

• WP_20160630_11_55_07_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160630_11_55_07_Pro.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
They took almost three hours trying to get him to move :( was sent outside first of all as the sonograptjer couldn't take measurements. Told to go for a walk but half an hour later he was still in the same position. So she tried and tried to get him to move and nothing. She sent me to the canteen for orange juice but an hour later still nothing so she called the consultant in. They just can't explain to me what's going on and I think that's what's upsetting me the most.

I hope you'll get answers soon, maryanne. I can only imagine how it must make you feel but just try and stay positive. Hopefully he'll be fine!

I know I have no reason to be really but I am feeling very nervous about my scan tomorrow. I posted over on second tri yesterday about how I just want to be be able to enjoy a scan for a change but I'm always so scared. At least with the Doppler and the movements I'm feeling I know that baby is still okay in that regard. I'm just so aware that there can be so many things wrong that from the outside I can't tell. Aaaah! Tomorrow can't come quick enough!

Hugs hon.
That must hve been scary x
All babies differ, hope u just hve a lazy daisy in there xx
Little boys r often slobs :)
Much easier look after if he loves his sleep xx
Did they say what heart rate was? Xx
Giant hugs xx
Hope they hve u worried for nothing xx

Best of luck for ur scan Lynanne xx

Good luck for your scan tomorrow lynanne!

Awww cute little babygrows lilesmom!

They said his heart rate was normal but didn't tell me the number. It's been in the 140/150 range on the doppler though.

That's great
Id be more worried if hb was dropping xx
Hugs hon ,
What a horrible wait for u xxx

Just had some coloured discharge.
Why cant all our preg just be straight forward
We did bd two nights ago.
Our bd is very scarce, pretty much on purpose :)

He looks perfect Lucas wasn't a mover he was lazy but he doesn't stop now ever sometimes wish he was that lazy beast again that had us all so worried at the time, I'm sure he will be fine

Oh no lilesmom, has it stopped yet?

Good luck for your scan today lynanne.

Stopped yest eve
Tiny bit again this morn.
Its really tiny but id prefer it not to be there

How u doin xxx

I totally understand. I get some pink discharge every now and then and it always terrifies me. Did they check it out for you?

Yea I'm ok :) booking a private scan for next week for a different opinion. The scanning machines at our fertility clinic are so much better than the nhs ones. If there's an issue with baby we have decided to go private for my antenatal care to make sure he gets the most help possible.

That sounds like a good idea maryanne. I'm sorry that you're having all this uncertainty at the moment!

Lilesmom, it's never nice when you get some unusual discharge during pregnancy. Have you spoken to your midwife about it? I hope it disappears soon.

Just an hour and a half to my appointment and I feel like my heart is in my throat. I'm so freaking nervous. I even got my Doppler out just to check this morning and monkey kicked it away like, "jeez, mum. I'm fine. Chill out." Just want everything to be perfect with baby so so much! DH started his holiday today (we are away mon-fri next week) so that he could come to the scan then we could go for lunch and shopping. He's coping with his nerves by playing video games! Not helping me!

I'm sure it will go great lynanne! So excited to hear what your having.

Best of luck Lynanne xxx

Maryanne def a good idea to go private if its needed
Hope its not though
Hugs xxx

Getting more of the coloured discharge
We don't hve midwife who follows us
Its different here
The hosp share care with ur Dr / gp
I rang hosp , its pot luck who u get onto
She said go to dr
So I'm going this eve
Just my own Dr.
Feel a bit periody as well but no proper blood
Got my anatomy scan date.
9 th of August
I'll be 23.5 weeks.
Thought it had to be done before 22 weeks.
Was hoping for sooner.
Sigh!!!
Stupid day today
So much for high risk care
I thought id be super looked after since their stupidity caused my sons atroke
And 4 losses
But obvs not!!!!

I thought I had to be by 22 weeks as well? Have you tried ringing them? Might push it forward a bit. I'm glad someone is going to check you over though, try not to worry xx

Scan was great. Our little BOY is looking perfectly healthy! He was being a cheeky wee monkey though and not moving so that the tech could get a couple of measurements. I was wriggling, jumping up and down, all sorts! Ended up going for a ten minute walk in the stairs and drinking some orange juice which helped! Little monster was quite happy to wriggle his legs and arms but move into the right position for these measurements? Nope. Cheeky! The tech thought that he might be a girl for a moment but wasn't sure as his legs were close together next second he gave us a perfect view! No doubting we are having a little boy!

Yey for team blue lynanne! Our team are winning on numbers so far! Lol. Really glad everything went well! Bet your so pleased :)

Congrats hon
Fab news xxx

I rang and she said 23.5 is,an 'ideal' time for the scan
My ass :)
She was very patronising and very def
At my Drs now for over an hour.
Just as well Oh id minding ds.
He be going bananas

I hope they find out what causing the spotting lilesmom. I'm sure it's nothing to be too worried about though. Always best to get it checked out though, if only so you can relax.

Honestly lynanne boys are amazing. I have a dd and a ds and my son is so loving and kind. As a baby he was a million times easier, such a good boy. Im so pleased to be having a boy too.

Thanks I think it be fine
But will feel safer to be checked
Dr sent me up to hosp yo be checked.
Long wait ahead id say but worth it to squash the worry hopefully.
How u doin hon?

When I was preg with ds
I kind of thought it was and wanted a girl
I'm so happy he was a boy.
As a baby he was the best, cuddliest little slob
Still is super cuddly.
Little boys very often are xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads