November Rainbows 2016

Lucusmum your only as old as you feel. A good family friend had a baby at 46 and it never held her back. Her son is 16 now and he doesn't care one bit about his mums age. Only thing is his brothers are a lot older than him. There's 25 years between him and his one brother!

I'm sure he will love it lilesmom, plus means you get some well earned rest. As for the wedding do you want to go? If you do go for it, if not I'm sure no one would be offended as you aren't close.

Awww Lynanne, I love terriers. I have a patterdale terrier. Most wonderful dog I've ever owned.

I'm 29 but I have been thinking Henry will be my last. DH has talked me round though. Won't be leaving much of an age gap again if we do go for another though due to my egg count. People will think we are mad but I don't care. We are happy and that's all that matters :)

Glad he is still loving it :flower:

Most day I think this is the last it has to be the last but then I think if I have another straight away it wont be so bad, I darent tell OH these thoughts though I think he would drop dead :haha:

Can you have a hoist fitted in the car for lifting the chair in and out?

I know.
I've asked Oh if he thinks we r done or not
And he looks at me like I'm mad
Preg with num 2 and thinking bout num 3!!
He will most likely get broody again before me .
He usually does.

I could get a hoist but can't afford it.
I can barely afford the car :)

My oldest sis is 21 yrs older than me.
My oldest niece is a yr younger :)
I've always liked it though .
Some of my nieces were like sisters

Thanks Maryanne.
I think ill tell her we cant go.
I'm 95% sure she wont be upset anyway :)
I'm very boring
Don't like going out much at all anymore
Let alone in a months time.

Small age gaps has worked very well for my bro and sil.
Its my back is the only thing that puts me off.
If I could hve a preg without hip pain
Id jump at it again

I think I need a year in the middle anyway.
Hve to get to healthy weight
And hope that helps with hips.
Or I might decide I'm done once I hve newborn. And ds :)

I assumed they would be expensive to fit, always the way isnt it :wacko:

That positive to hear maryanne the only thing that makes me feel old really is carrying all the extra weight and the strain it put s on me I would need to lose a good chuck of weight before I tried if I try again :haha:

I probably wouldnt bother with the wedding but I'm also a boring and dont like going out much these days :blush:

I'm Glad it's not just me. DH and I never go out. We just do things as a family as we are both super clingy and wouldn't leave the children. Plus as sad as it sounds he's my best friend. We are perfectly happy without going out.

I'm in on the losing weight too. Need a bit off before the next. My hips are pretty bad too and I'm getting pretty bad backache this time. I'm struggling at the moment but the heat isn't helping. Hoping that breastfeeding will help me burn it off again.

I see peoples posts on facebook about a great night they have all had and I moan to OH that we werent invited and he says but we wouldnt have gone anyway why you complaining :haha:

We do occasionally go out for a meal or some thing with friends but very rarely unless we can take Lucas with us and we are usually both to busy with work or to poor anyway :wacko:

Lucas is going to spend the night with our friends whose son we had over the weekend its the first time he will have stayed away after the disaster at his nans its the boys birthday tomorrow and there is a laser quest party this evening and about 5 boys all staying so I'm hoping we dont have a repeat performance again :wacko:

Just had a call from one of our carers to say a client has been robbed :growlmad:

She is a 56 year old lady with severe learning difficulties and has her front door open as its hot and she said someone came claiming to be a carer said they wanted to use the loo then would be back shortly, only a few mins later our carer went in and was told what happened so they checked the jewellery and none missing went to get a number from her bag and it was open which she said it wasnt and realised £15 had gone missing :growlmad: Not a huge amount of money and thankfully didnt go in the kitchen as her main money is kept in there and there is over £200 in the pot but its not the point, feel sick thinking about it for her :cry:

Have informed the police and her sister who is cross (not with us) but was still really nice and thankful for what we did just hope they dont come back, we have told her to keep her door locked up and no one else id due to come so dont answer the door to anyone

Oh no, I hope she's ok? How can anyone do that to someone. I hope they catch the scumbags. my nans really vulnerable and if anyone did anything similar to her I'd kill them.

Really hope Lucus enjoys his night away, hopefully he will be ok.

Yeah thankfully she hasnt the capacity to worry herself about it so she is OK after a few more calls we have worked out she actually had £40 in her purse and a door key and change, one of the girls was passing so popped in to see if she is OK and took our dont let anyone in advice seriously it took her ages to get in :haha: but she is fine the change and thankfully the door key is still there :flower:

I would kill them also maryanne, to steal is bad enough but to know you are doing it from someone who most very clearly is vulnerable and has severe learning difficulties is just sick :nope:

I get the odd pang of wanting a social life again
Then realise I actually don't want the reality of it
I'm not built for hangovers anymore :)
And am happier with family days out too.

Just made lasagne and ate far too much
Followed by Jaffa cakes
So much for cleaning up my diet
Doh!!!

Aw that sucks!!!
I really worry about stuff like that for Simon later on
Some people r just evil scum who love an easy target.
Poor lady .
Hope its not someone living near her who tries a repeat.
Just awfull

Yeah I worry about Lucas he is so not street wise and probably never will be :wacko:

OH bought a deep fat fryer today, I've never used one before and never wanted one so we are having homemade fish and chips for tea all fried so nothing clean about the diet here either :blush:

I worry the same about Zack. The world is full of such horrible people. Really feel for that poor lady :(

We ordered out tonight. I'm busy cooking party food and finishing Auroras cake for tomorrow. Can't believe my baby is going to be one.

We hve purposely never bought one
Oh mentioned it once.
I went nnnnnooooooo!!!!
Hee hee
I'm bad enough as it is
Sounds yummy though.

Aw happy bday aurora xxx
Hve a great day xx

To go back to talking about ages, my mum was 40 when she had my younger sisters (twins) and I don't think it has bothered anyone involved to be honest. We're a pretty close family in general anyway, despite there being a 17 year age gap between my eldest and youngest sisters. I'm 27 and most days I think about having three or four children over a ten year period which would take me to about 37 for the youngest. I guess you're only as old as you feel.

Lucasmum, I can't believe some people! How horrible it is that someone would take advantage of someone vulnerable like that and steal from them. The world makes me so angry sometimes! I really do struggle to understand how people can be so evil, makes me worry about the future in general for little Connor.

Maryanne, Happy birthday to Aurora. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Thanks all. She's having a fantastic day. We took her to the farm for a bit and the Weather is lovely. Home for her party soon. Super emotional about my princess growing up.

Hope everyone else is well!

She is beautiful :cloud9:

Happy 1st Birthday Aurora :cake:

Its really reassuring to hear the age thing doesnt bother people :flower:

We had an email in work today from the ladies sister and didnt read it properly one line said "I will be holding you responsible for for what is happening to X" We were horrified there was only me and the wages lady in and we called her a few names saying we did all we could what more does she want blood, then realised it was actually addressed to head of social services and she had just sent us a copy of what she had sent to them to keep us in the loop, good job we didnt reply :haha:

On a side note i'm hot and hungry and steadily working my way through a pack of sliced cheese :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->