If I freaked out over everyone
Id just be one big freak out :)
I'm still not amazing
But I'm a hundred million times better.
Still hate moths though.
No idea why!! :)

God Lucas mom that's awfull.
Thank god though he didn't get it in.
Doesn't bear thinking about if they did suceed and went ahead.
Xxx

With having Simon, they needed to give me a drip.
Took three people trying and 1.5 hrs
That did get me squirmy
Was worse than the epidural.

Well done to ye both on the injecting.
Not easy in the start ill bet xx

Awwww lizard annoying the cat. Is that a bearded dragon? Zack desperately wants one, I'm nervous it would be super hard to look after though.

Don't start me on bugs lilesmom. I can't do bug sat all. Bar snails and ladybirds, that's it. Moths and butterflies are the worst, I'm terrified of them.

I weirdly like butterflies but not moths
Same thing except different colours :)

Even more weirdly I like moths but butterflies freak me out :blush:

Yes he is a bearded dragon, so easy to look after he would more difficult if he like his greens but in true male style he wont eat veggies so that saves me hassle of messing about with them each day, I feed him twice a week and clean him out fully once a month and clean his poop as as he does them then just fresh water daily which he mainly stands in, he has a bath once a week to help him poop as he dosent have the veggies :flower:

I would get an adult one rather than a baby as they tend to be skittish and need a lot more work adults are just fat and lazy or maybe thats just our boy but he loves a cuddle and loves to sit looking out the window and chase the cat :haha:

Moths are zombie butterflies, I hate the things :/

Ah thanks lucusmum. We have lots of animals but never had any reptiles. I'm so worried about buying him one and then killing it. Might consider it soon.

We hve a cat, a dog and 4 chickens.
That's it so far and will be till the kiddies r older.
But I do like lizards :)

Haha I know how you feel we had talked about it for ages then a friends mum said I'm sick of the talk and no action and loaned us some gekos which we kept until they died :wacko:

Stayed clear of anything until I had to rescue our dragon he had been returned to the pet store so many times when they told us his story he was coming home with us there and then, to be honest it could have been a complete load of rubbish but they were closing down as well and didnt know what they were going to do with him :dohh:

The snakes, well I've owned a few in the past but never nice ones everyone I got was vicious as hell and I didnt touch them after the first few bites so wasnt convinced when Lucas said he wanted snakes last Christmas but we researched found a very good reptile shop and visited a lot before committing to anything they were fantastic let us hold them no rush no feeling forced to buy so when we did commit we got from there and they are the cutest little things ever no issues no nastiness from them or anything, we go down once a month to stock up food for the snakes and dragon though we have to supplement him with pets at home as its a 100 mile round trip :wacko:

But they make great pets :flower:

We want chickens lilesmom! Our dog really really hates birds though so for now it's a no :( where we live it's really rural, every one has chickens, our neighbor even has goats.

I think I'm just scared as I've never owned a reptile. Snakes are a no go for us as my nan lives with us and she's terrified of snakes. But Zack and DH both really want a lizard. We got offered a chameleon as their owners are moving to a no animal house but I'm undecided. We already have a dog, three cats, two hamsters, two rabbits along with all the dogs we regularly have here as I'm a dog trainer. Must be mad considering more lol.

We had ferrets too.
But they escaped during a storm and we never got them back.
They were so cute and good.
Some ferrets r vicious biters too.
But these ones were fab.
Would sit on your head :)

The chickens r really friendly.
Follow u everywhere.
Which is good but also bad :)
They literally hop into everything u try to do in the yard :)
The eggs r yummy though :)

I don't think a lizard would add too much work for u really.
Its cos I couldn't trust ds not to hurt it.
No house animals until he is older.

I would love chickens but being on the 1st floor with no garden I'm not sure OH would agree to it :haha:

I cant wait till we move to a bigger place with a garden chickens and a veggie patch are the only thing I want in the garden :flower:

We love our veggie patch. I can't grow anything cause plants hate me but DH and Zack grow a lot.

We are hopefully moving as soon as DH finishes his degree. It's taken years as he can only do it part time cause of work. We are hoping to emigrate but if not it's going to be Scotland or Ireland. I really want a house with land so we can have bigger veggie patches and be more self sufficient. I'd ideally love a small holding with sheep, goats, chickens etc but DH isn't so keen on that lol.

That is my idea of heaven maryanne can I come with you :haha:

I wouldnt bother with plants either as I kill them :wacko:

Where would you like to emigrate to, its not something I have ever wanted but my mum lives in Spain and my brother in South Korea, recently with the work OH is doing he is thinking about in the next few years moving us all out to the States on a work visa, not entirely convinced but because he is stupid he told Lucas and when I pulled a face guess who became the worst most meanest most horrible most cruelest most nastiest mum in the world :dohh:

We did a while ago decide we wanted out of the south East, we are only 40 miles from central London and its reflected in rent prices and so on we looked at either Sheffield or Belfast (which was a lot more expensive than I thought it would be) but in Sheffield I can get a 4 bed house in a good area for the same rent we pay now which is a 2 bed 1st floor shoe box type thing :wacko: I've not considered Scotland but its probably worth me looking into my niece starts Glasgow uni in a few weeks

This having two children lark is harder than it looks, its 1230 and I've only just managed to convince them to wash and dress at least with a baby she gets no choice and cant answer me back and play just one more game 36 times on the xbox :haha:

Ooh, I couldn't emigrate. I'm way to much of a Glasgow girl plus all my family live here and I couldn't imagine being away from them. I see my parents at least once a week and all my sisters at least every two weeks - take me away from them and I'd be lost. Luckily DH works with his dad and so we'll never have to move away for work purposes. My little sisters are training to be actors and it's quite possible that they'll have to move to London and the like for periods of time for films/theatre shows and that is a horrible thought!! I wouldn't try to talk them out of it though. I'm so proud of them. They are insistent that Glasgow will always be their main base but they might have to travel for a few weeks or months at a time.

DH and I have officially unofficially chosen our name for our little Monkey man. Looks like we are going to go with Connor Steven Vastrik [surname]. Our other choice was Fergus and whilst I love that name he just doesn't feel like a Fergus.

I love Glasgow not that I've been in years, a friend moved up there recently and I keep meaning to go up for a visit but never get round to it :flower: I lived in Helensburgh up until I was 6 and always loved the train ride into Glasgow, my niece is starting at the uni soon so really need to make an effort to get up and visit :flower:

It's easy for us to move. We don't have any family bar my nan, that's it, and where ever we go she will be coming with us 100%. We have looked at a lot of places we could possibly go, there's job opportunities in Norway for him or in the states, even Canada. I still really want New Zealand but we would be seriously limited there for work prospects. We shall see what the future holds. It's all rather exciting planning it and looking at different places. The saving money is not fun though!

Lucusmum I feel your pain. Zack is driving me insane today and Aurora isn't much better. Zack is practising for some game championship so glued to the Xbox and DH is super proud, treating him like he's won an Olympic medal, so I'm getting no help or attention from them and Aurora is in devil child mode and is destroying our house and screaming no at me. All this when I'm trying to bake her birthday cake. Cannot wait for my little man to arrive, looking forward to newborn cuddles and like you said him not being able to answer me back. Glad I'm not the only meanest, nastiest mum in the world. I think I'm that everyday.

I love the name Connor Lynanne. Did your Pram arrive after?

I've been to Glasgow on mini breaks a few times.
Love the friendly people and the city :)
Haven't been anywhere out of Ireland in 4 years now!!
Don't hve the money or the energy :)

I've caught up but my brain is mushy :)
Went to beach this eve.
Was soooo nice
Xxx

Lovely name Lynanne xx

Lucas mom how ling is ur second child staying for?
I think its harder when they aren't yours.
I had my sis two during the week for an hour and half.
I was glad when she came back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->