~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hi everyone, hope you are all keeping well. I have my 4d scan tomorrow afternoon, i'm so excited!

Just had the most random feeling. Was standing up and baby was having a kick around then I got a thud right down low, felt like his foot/arm literally was coming down my vag :rofl: what the hell was that? Can they really kick your cervix?

On a bad note I was sick at 3am, laid in bed for about 30 mins trying to ignore the nausia then BAM, hot sweats and saliva a plenty I had to run to the loo. Was proper projectile stuff too (sorry tmi lol) so not sure if it was hormonal or a bug or what..

Hi everyone, hope you are all keeping well. I have my 4d scan tomorrow afternoon, i'm so excited!

oooh wow, post piccies please I love looking at them :) I am not getting one done. Can;t afford it (well can as have hip grant and a credit card lol) but really don't want to see what he looks like till he's all manky and slimy and swollen on my chest :haha:

oooh you'll love it! had mine last wednesday. pics in my journal or if you look a few pages back i posted a few on here! most amazing experience!!! :cloud9:

The hospital I decided on, doesnt have 3D or 4D scans, just the regular ones. the hospital I left for being told "if you miss carry you miss carry, no big deal" (after I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma at 10 wks--its gone now!) has the 3D scans. Im glad I left that hospital and the OBGYN. I think a MW is the best option!

I am getting sick of so many people I know just snapping my head off for no reason! its either my other half on the phone or it would be my mum or dad and my bro wouldnt dare do it but does when he hangs up the phone. I do not call parents any more as i am sick of being cursed at just for calling and snapped at just because she had to get up and answer the phone or that i called at a bad time, always is a bad time and finally just because its me! I dont even talk to my dad any more as he barely speaks on the phone he mearly grunts and i have to repeat myself since he hasnt heard what I said or acknowledges it. I feel like a pain in the ass so for the sake of my mental health I stopped calling any of them , wouldnt even ask them for sometihng if I was desperate as i done that a few times and the grief I get for it not worth it.

sorry for rant, just peed off . Didnt go to granddads as my bro didnt turn up to pick us up and assumed i wasnt going, even made up a lie staying my parents said I said I wasnt going when I wasnt even speaking to them so he was caught out there. He just coudlnt be bothered. Wish he had of said that to me or my parents had of at lest asked did I want a lift! probably just as well I wasnt there my mum would have been picking on everything I did, how I ate, how I looked, what william was doing, what weight he was and how stupid he was etc. would have stabbed her with a bread stick or sometihng.

I treat others how I want to be treated, never get it back from my ones at all. So they get nothing now.

I don't feel well today, and I just feel like being in bed. But with a 9 month old, that just is not possible. I don't know ladies ... life is just ... blah today. :|

sadly going back to bed and having a toddler dont go :( unless he has a nap time as the odd time I have gotten to take william to bed at about 2pm for about 2 hour nap. but that dosnt happen often.

:hugs: YAY!!! My 4D Scan is scheduled for Sept. 24th. My doctor's office offers free 4D Scans to the Military Families that see them!!

Just had the most random feeling. Was standing up and baby was having a kick around then I got a thud right down low, felt like his foot/arm literally was coming down my vag :rofl: what the hell was that? Can they really kick your cervix?

On a bad note I was sick at 3am, laid in bed for about 30 mins trying to ignore the nausia then BAM, hot sweats and saliva a plenty I had to run to the loo. Was proper projectile stuff too (sorry tmi lol) so not sure if it was hormonal or a bug or what..

I get kicked down there too because she is Breech atm. LOL

My Morning Sickness CAME BACK AGAIN 4 day ago! :cry:

I don't feel well today, and I just feel like being in bed. But with a 9 month old, that just is not possible. I don't know ladies ... life is just ... blah today. :|

:hugs: I too am not feeling good. Damn Morning Sickness. :(

i get to be in my own place today! :) Super excited.

Yay! :hugs:

OK, maybe TMI but has anyone else been feeling Achy in your Vaganga when you stand or walk? :cry: Like it is opening? My doctor said it is normal but OMG it hurts! :cry:

I have eaten ice cream. Bad move but I had to. now i need a new anus. :(

Mmmmm ice cream i really want ben and jerrys cookie dough!
On the other hand i am BnB's most hated at the moment :haha:

I get kicked down there too because she is Breech atm. LOL

LOL, my little dude is doing headstands on mine and waving his arms about! Thought it was kicks at first, but I saw him doing it on the 20 week scan as I got the same feeling!!

I'm feeling fine at the moment, but a bit tired and over-emotional, I keep crying at the stupidest things!!

I don't hate you Lydia! :hugs:

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia is My Favorite! Yummy!

Phish Food for me please, while we're on the subject!

I don't hate you either, Lydia:hugs: I think that there will always be people who take things the wrong way whatever we say, after all we are a forum full of hormonal preggers women!!

your not most hated, theres a war going on elsewhere to I see so theres plenty of hate to go about for the rest of us in other sections lol

It was mauds Belgium milk choc, love it and in a waffle cone to not worth the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->