~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

So many have moved in here even me! woohoo. Have a sore throat today and still paying for that ice cream I ate.

Mmmmm ice cream i really want ben and jerrys cookie dough!
On the other hand i am BnB's most hated at the moment :haha:

What has happened?

Looks like I am not the only one who is always the last to know anything :haha: I am sure its not that bad Lydia :hug:

I read it last night, it was a thread about stretch marks that got a little heated. The OP said she wanted them and that upset Lydia because she has them and hates them so how can anyone want them.

IMO Lydia is lush :flower:

I saw another thread it all kicked off in too about innoculations and smoking outside hospitals :dohh:

I can't believe in just a few days I will be in 3rd tri :wacko: I have resorted to writing lists everywhere of things DH and I need to get done and ready.

I think I will be packing our hospital bags at 30 weeks, just in case...Reagan came at 29 weeks, but according to my consultants and midwives I am on par for a full term baby this time, but I am sure as heck not going to leave my bags to hubby in the event something does happen!!

Has anyone else got this constant heavy dragging feeling down below?...I think someone else posted a few pages back that it feels like baby is going to pop out, that is the only way I can describe it!! And for the first time ever I am getting Braxton Hicks!! I never had them in my first pregnancy...they are weird!! :haha:

Ah (still not read the threads in question but) don't worry about it Lydia hun :hugs:

You&me I am really pleased that your doctor seems to think you will go to term this time, it must be a relief but I can see why you want to pack your bag early anyway, better safe than sorry! I have got my hospital bag now (it was on sale and a bargain so could not resist) and while I wont start packing for some time, I will start buying the odd bits and pieces for it not long after 30 weeks.

I don't so much get a dragging feeling but the bottom of my bump does sometimes seem to feel really heavy, it can be quite uncomfortable sometimes. It often aches too, especially if I have walked too far.

Aww thanks girls,
it doesnt really bother me at all its only the internet!
But some people on this site really dont like my opinions ;)
Oh well F it!

xx

Aww thanks girls,
it doesnt really bother me at all its only the internet!
But some people on this site really dont like my opinions ;)
Oh well F it!

xx

Don't worry, I had a row with a girl on another forum (not a baby one) and I ended up PMing her telling her just cos her life is so shit not to be rude to me. I was really pissed off last night LOL :haha:

Omg 100 days

Double Digits tomorrow - The countdown begins :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Excitred MOI :headspin:

Cocobelle, yay you have 2 boxes left! :thumbup:

You&me, yes I had posted on the previous page about it aching down there!! Very heavy feeling and hurts like a mofo to stand or walk for too long at some times. :cry:

You&me, yes I had posted on the previous page about it aching down there!! Very heavy feeling and hurts like a mofo to stand or walk for too long at some times. :cry:

I feel like I want to walk around supporting my belly with my hands?...It is so much more noticeable when I get up first thing in the morning, or if I have been sitting for too long...it's weird!! I'm not sure if it is where my lil girl is breech at the moment, or if it's just a normal pregnancy thing...I can't remember it with my first little girl though :dohh:

My little girl is breech atm too. I go to the doc on Weds for another u/s and I will ask if that is why!!! Maybe tmi, but it is worse if we have morning sex. :(

My little girl is breech atm too. I go to the doc on Weds for another u/s and I will ask if that is why!!! Maybe tmi, but it is worse if we have morning sex. :(

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....now we had a childfree long weekend, and made the most of it with lots of :sex: so you never know, could be what is causing it, does your tummy feel quite tender too? Please let me know if it is anything to do with them being breech also? My next growth scan isn't until 28+3.

hey I just wanted some advice from you guys.
In first tri I had spotting and bleeding on and off and we finally figured out to stop having sex for awhile. So we waiting till 2nd tri and then started up again and no more bleeding.

But we haven't been having it TONS because I have not been in the mood. Anyways thursday I suddenly was in the mood again so we had sex once on thursday and twice on friday plus some foreplay down there. Well. Sunday morning so a good 24 hours or so after the sex I go pee and see spotting again. Now I can still feel the baby move and I haven't had any cramping or anything. Its just a little blood throughout the day yesterday. I haven't checked yet about today.

Anyways I guess I'm just asking your opinion. Prolly the sex again even though it was awhile before the actual bleeding or is it something I should be more concerned about

I have seen some saying that on the forum but not sure what it is I would get it checked out. I am not in the mood these days at all I am sure my other half will leave me if I am not soon :( sniff sniff.

hmmmm ben and jerrys! I'm drinking loads and loads at the mo! BUT I can't drink normal water find it too boring.

I am soooooooo tired today - really finding it difficult to sleep at night, just seem to toss and turn all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->