~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

My mum is a cheap skate to be honest, course she has 5 star hotels to go to and 5 hols a year but when it comes to me she picks on everything I get for my son as we never had this or that,. I lived in hand me downs and she still tries to hand stuff to me thats inappropriate, like her knickers when she is 30 stone? I am no where near like her yet she pulls me down to that and my sisters pink pre teen age clothes she hates that dont fit me. She brought me a facecloths from the pound shop from from hols, 2 for 99 cents and went on about it and how ungrateful i was to mention i didnt want a face cloths i asked for sovereigns from one of them shops. My brop got nike aires, clothes, cds and sweets. Nice eh! bare in mind i never ask her for any money and get what i want when I need it its just not good enough for her i dont deserve a thing. I do not talk to her on th ephone, I am sick of her rowing with me over something stupid so I do not call her any more and when she calls here I ignored it, dosnt stop her calling and calling and calling! then shouting because I dont answer. To be honest she is a dick head always has been and I had enough of her and ever since my son has been born she has made my life hell every time I see or hear from her about something she is disgruntled about. There isnt one thing we agree on and she will make no secret on stomping on what I want for my kids and calling me stupid for it.

thats awful DF! well like i said this is your baby dont feel bad for wanting the best for him/her! we are all entitled to spoil our little ones! her opinion doesnt matter! you enjoy your time preparing for your beautiful new baby, giving him/her all the things you missed out on :hug:

I do not feel bad about anything I do at all for my babies, she dosnt have that over me thats for sure. I just get annoyed at her winging where she has no place to winge at all she just has to be rude to me and no one else, she really doesnt treat anyone else like this and I prefer she went back to ignoring me.

hey girls had my 4d scan on wednesday night! was fantastic!!!! worth every penny, im still on a high from it! here are a few pics.......

face with leg and foot up
View attachment 103518

cute little face and arm at the side
View attachment 103519

picking nose lol
View attachment 103520

hand and arm up to face
View attachment 103521

legs in the air, feet crossed and arm up to face!
View attachment 103522

WOW!! How amazing are these pics, never seen ones quite so clear as this before! :D

I am having an exhausted day today. Feel so grumpy lol

well it finally happened. I actually finished my massive bottle of pre-natal vitamins and had to go buy some more. When I bought it I thought WOW this will take forever to finish but here I am. I guess I did buy them like 5 months ago haha.

We are going away to a surprise birthday party for friends who live like 3 hours away so we never get to see them this weekend. I am excited about it but I feel like when I'm not pregnant I'm not a big drinker but there also doesn't seem to be anything worth drinking for and when I am pregnant maybe its because I know I cant have any that I feel like ohhh...I wont be able to drink or have as much fun as everyone else and I could really go for a good night out.

But then I think maybe its just cause I know I cant have any is why I want to because I feel like if I wasn't pregnant I might have had one or 2 but it wouldn't have been a HUGE drink off anyways.

I have been craving rootbeer now for a few months, its like the only thing I ever want to drink. Doesnt matter what brand, just as long as its rootbeer. Anyone else having strong cravings?

My aunt called and invited me to some family get together, I think she knows my mum wouldnt have invited me thats why she called me. Only I dont want to go and I do. I dont want to go as I know that my mum , dad, and other aunt will be there and there will be me being questioned about new baby and winging which will wind me up.All saying "oh this was good enough for my child etc etc " just because I dont do things their way and "what are you going to do with two blabla" and god knows what else since me and my mum cant sit civily in a room together. My aunt says no pressure and i am sure she knows something of whats happening with me and my mum. Peed off wish they would all come here except my mum. But they wouldnt bother its to much trouble to head my direction of town which is close to them anyway.

hey girls had my 4d scan on wednesday night! was fantastic!!!! worth every penny, im still on a high from it! here are a few pics.......

face with leg and foot up
View attachment 103518

cute little face and arm at the side
View attachment 103519

picking nose lol
View attachment 103520

hand and arm up to face
View attachment 103521

legs in the air, feet crossed and arm up to face!
View attachment 103522

WOW!! How amazing are these pics, never seen ones quite so clear as this before! :D

aww thanks kayley :hugs:

I have been craving rootbeer now for a few months, its like the only thing I ever want to drink. Doesnt matter what brand, just as long as its rootbeer. Anyone else having strong cravings?

I have fancied dissarano and orange juice ever since that advert has been on. Grrrr lol I got a nice big bottle in the larda too. Hopefully it will wait until xmas lol

I crave pretty much anything I see on television. But typically Gummies and sugary stuff. Which is odd since I'm more of a chocolate person. I also have been ordering more salads at restaurants. Not really to be healthy because I usually go for the pasta. But more just because I want them.

And just to be a really stereotypical pregnant person I have a pickle every night.

I want citrus stuff! Anything lemon, lime and/or orange!!!

When is everyone moving in to third tri?
Im starting to feel abit far gone to be in second all the newbies are joining now at 13 weeks and talking about gender scans etc and im sitting here with swollen feet a back that feels like its going to break and sleeping all the time!

xx

I will head there when ticker changes I think its 26.2 weeks it goes. I feel miles behind for some reason here.

When is everyone moving in to third tri?
Im starting to feel abit far gone to be in second all the newbies are joining now at 13 weeks and talking about gender scans etc and im sitting here with swollen feet a back that feels like its going to break and sleeping all the time!

xx

I have felt like this about 2nd tri for a little while now. I have started posting in our new thread and also on one or two of the main 3rd tri threads and will move in officially when my ticker goes up to the next box, which I think is on Sunday (but could be wrong).

I think once you are in your 26th week you are good to go!

This is one of the things that used to spring to mind as being 'All American' to me and I just had to try some when I was out there - it tastes like detol :haha::haha::wacko:

However, my "additction" is similar to yours from a fizzy drink sense but its coke for me [I am currently drinking the caffine free variety] - I am a big pop drinker anyway but with all three of my pregnancies I have "craved" more.

OH is insistant this is whats casuing my teeth problems and I am trying hard to switch to flavoured water but I'm pants at it - no joking apart its harder than stopping smoking!!

How did that turn into such a long post :dohh:

Lucky for me, rootbeer is caffiene free, or at least Mug and A&W is, and A&W is my favorite. Coke just sounds eh, as does pepsi or mountain dew, all soda's I used to drink all the time before hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->