~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Lucky for me, rootbeer is caffiene free, or at least Mug and A&W is, and A&W is my favorite. Coke just sounds eh, as does pepsi or mountain dew, all soda's I used to drink all the time before hand.

I LOVE Mountain Dew but I dont think you can get it over here anymore :(

OMG - I want a can of Mountain Dew - NOW - do you think waking OH at 1245am to travel across The Atlantic to fetch me a can is too much to ask? :blush:

I guess I could be nice and have a Dew for you....

I am back on British soil yay!! But am off to bed as am totally shattered. See y'all tomorrow xxxx

I moved up a box hehe

Only 2 more days till im oficially in third tri ladies!! :) Im gonna miss second tri, this feels like home now, tis scary over in third tri....

I moved up a box hehe

Only 2 more days till im oficially in third tri ladies!! :) Im gonna miss second tri, this feels like home now, tis scary over in third tri....

Congrats hun, mine moves up on Monday :happydance:

3rd Tri does seem a bit scary but we are all ready for it now. Onwards and upwards (or outwards :haha:) for us all now hey!

if it makes you feel better i found out my bfp same date and you and my other date is 25th of nov but they didnt change it. So you are ahead of me lol I wont change ticker till hospital changes date or at the end when i go over due then I change it.

Oh my gosh, there is already a 2nd tri February thread...how crazy.

thats what i was thinking haha =) i feel so far behind but on the bright side third tri is only a few weeks away haha =)

I'm looking forward to moving to the 3rd tri. I might pop over there early from time to time, to keep up with everyone.

I moved up a box hehe

i cant believe we're already heading to the LAST and FINAL Trimester! :shock: i LOVE 2nd tri the best!

Seems like it's ages til I'll be in third tri, or maybe I'm just in denial lol!
Seeing my mw next Thurs for 25 week appt, really looking forward to it, mostly because it's at 9.30am so I get a lie-in :haha:
Been busy today, worked this morning then spent a few hours doing a first coat of paint on the dining room, been wanting to do it for ages (it's an odd yellow colour, was like that when we moved in) and it feels good to actually achieve something. Still need to re-plaster the nursery though :dohh:

Well gals, I just burned my thumb on our car's engine and it truly hurts. Maybe it hurts really bad right now cause it just happened 20 minutes ago? I really hope so!!

Ugh ... my day has been really boring. I am just bored, tired ... annoyed! People are at my house and I just want them to leave!! Bleh. I sound terrible, but these certain people really annoy me.

And I dont know if anyone has Dragonfly as a friend on Facebook or if they play Frontierville ... but just have to say DF you Frontier is AMAZING. Haha. I have Frontier envy!!! :p

for you gals saying you feel really behind - my baby D is due on the VERY LAST day of November so I feel miles behind you lol. I felt a bit too advanced for December thread but feel a bit behind in this one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->