~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

What does a kick in the ribs feel like?
From baby of course..xx

I don't know that I can really explain how it feels. But with both of my pregancies my children have wondered high more so than not, so when the baby is up near/under your ribs it kinds of feels like you cannot breathe that great and honestly it is not the most comfortable thing. As for kicks, well they don't feel too well either in the ribs, but I have to say honestly I haven't received many kicks to the ribs ... or I cant remember them, lol!

well Darren is away with William and I am just being plane lazy here :p

Lol, well I definitely do not blame you at all. I would be doing the same if my OH ever took Joseph anywhere, lol. Which doesn't happen ... so I hardly have complete time to myself except for naps.

ok here goes, when i say yours looks like mine I aint calling you fat like me by the way, I just realised I am far bigger than I looked last time in the mirror. Pics always make me realise how big I am :(
https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/CRMCC/dragonfly/002-3.jpg

I think we all can say we are pregnant looking now :) least no one need look at me and wonder if thats just fat or a baby haha. I dont mind my bump looking like when preg it was after william I still looked pregnant for a year that bugged me. preg belly is worn with pride.

ok here goes, when i say yours looks like mine I aint calling you fat like me by the way, I just realised I am far bigger than I looked last time in the mirror. Pics always make me realise how big I am :(
https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/CRMCC/dragonfly/002-3.jpg

DF you are most definitely not fat! :flower: And I like your shirt. And as this being our 2nd babies, I say we are doing pretty well. Although I expected to be bigger, I just did not realize it would be like this .. haha. But I will tell you that I (nor you) are as big as my friend got with her first baby. But she still had a gorgeous belly bump.

And sooooooooo glad people can tell I am pregnant now instead of thinking I am probably much too big.

When I was on holiday I was prancing round in my non maternity bikini, now I am not a skinny girl (size 14 ish) and have always been paranoid, but for the first time ever (exceot when I went through a really skinny faze couple of years ago) I really didn't care. But I was still convinced my belly looked fat and not pregnant. Until I saw that picture of course :haha:

It all started at Gatwick when I picked up a pair of sunnies and went to put them back in the same place as another bloke and he said "You put them there after all you are in the family way" That really cheered me up :haha:

Then in Cyprus our friends neighbour asked me when I was due and a few days later someone else in the pool asked me how I was coping with the heat :happydance:

Looking fabio DF :) And Silas looking gorgeous too :)

Thank ya! I am loving that avatar, btw! Wish I was brave enough to show off my belly like that ... ofcourse mine is much much different, lol. Yours is gorgeous!

thanks hun I love it :haha: I have always been a bit of a photo tart to be honest but I love that photo. But The bump is actually B shaped and from the side doesn't look as nice and rounded as that!!

My belly looks like i was attached by a bear its so bad with old stretch marks from last pregnancy, not nice. And has hairs, I noticed that last time I was pregnant maybe I am turning into a bear? lol

Lol! Yes, it is always great when random people notice you are pregnant. I haven't actually had that happen just yet, lol. But probably just the lack of people willing to walk up/say anything. Welp, I must get off here and straighten up the place while my DS is napping! Plus eat something, before I start getting my dizzy spells again. :(

I'll be back in a bit ladies!! :) (Haha.)

My belly has gotten hairier, but it is blonde hair (weird as I am dark) I also have a few little thread/spider veins on my belly, but no stretchies yet. They say it is hereditary and I have very similar skin to my mum, she has a few but my sister was 10lbs lol and my sister got one. So I might be lucky - who knows.

I have blonde hair on belly and dark hair, I noticed that last time and this time again.

William and Darren still not back yet, I am sure William wants his dinner! what is it with men saying they are just going to shop and disappearing for hours! I am doing my own dinner to hungry to way longer.

baby is having another quiet-ish day today! Grrrr! i hate it. just a few movements here and there, i want my crazy wriggly baby back lol! anyone else have quiet days?

having a quiet day today too, and also driving me nuts...yesterday he was moving around so much it was distracting and today he's not moving hardly at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->