~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Thanks DF, I was thinking of clothes most (I cant stop buying cute onsies and stuff when Im out and about), but then I remember how my best friend didnt get any diapers or whipes at her baby shower, so I thought I should do the responsible thing and get diapers.

Majm & mommy2baby2, wonderful bumps! I am rather jealous! Just saying, lol!

Happy V-Day to you happyhayley! :flower:

And I am in DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!:happydance:

happy v day hayley! thought I said thjat in last post but when I type my lap top deletes half of what i say. I cant figure out how to fix it. And I am soon in double digits to! eeek!

Happy viable day Hayley, not long till third tri for you either :) x

Oh my goodness, so OH and I were talking last night and he suddenly sprung on me that he would like to, eventually, have 3 children. I was surprised since we have talked and talked and agreed that we thought 2 was enough. I really had no idea where this came from .. haha, it got me to thinking. Of course if we were to have another child it would be YEARS from now. Like no less than 5 and more like 10. (After all, I am only 21 ... so not too bad) But honestly, I just would want us to be in a really, really stable financial situation before having another. And would want to make sure that our two children have everything they need/want (for the most part, anyhow) before having another.

.... but just bringing it up as it surprised me so much. Haha. And God forbid we win the lottery, because then he talks about having atleast 4 kids ... :| ...:haha:

yay for double digits silaslove. I have 12 more days to hit that milestone

Hi girls!! Double digits for me too!! Well what a day I have had. Had my 25 week check all good :) heartbeat was 150, fundus wasn't measured as she couldn't fine her tape measure but she felt it and it was fine!! Got my glucose test in 2 weeks boo!!

And the best news of all .... I tried my luck about my dates as I miss mat pay by a few days and she only bloody changed it for me :-D so hopefully I will get my full may pay now unless they get really pedantic about it!!!!!

So on pregnology.com is says you do not go to 3rd tri until 28 weeks ... bleh, why is it all so mixed up? It can't surely be that difficult! Lol

Hi girls!! Double digits for me too!! Well what a day I have had. Had my 25 week check all good :) heartbeat was 150, fundus wasn't measured as she couldn't fine her tape measure but she felt it and it was fine!! Got my glucose test in 2 weeks boo!!

And the best news of all .... I tried my luck about my dates as I miss mat pay by a few days and she only bloody changed it for me :-D so hopefully I will get my full may pay now unless they get really pedantic about it!!!!!

Anna, been thinking...you probably should have given them earlier LMP date and that's it, they don't chnage your due date then!:)

shh im in thrid tri now lol haha i aint waiting till 28 weeks xxx

Hi every1 by the way. Been lurking about. Happy V day to Hayley and to eveyrone on there milestones:)

So on pregnology.com is says you do not go to 3rd tri until 28 weeks ... bleh, why is it all so mixed up? It can't surely be that difficult! Lol

Probably cuz "techniquely" when your ticker says 27 weeks you are really in your 28th week according to WTEWE. I am 23 weeks today but starting my 24th week.

We're on V Day today too!!:happydance:

Congrats to Hayley and anyone else who has reached this big milestone today as well:flower:

Also noticed that Dragonfly is very vocal about her digestive system and organs lol :) every time I popped in it seemed you were talikng about it :) Hope it will get better though!:)

Happy V Day Hayley! :hugs: I have 1 week from today until my V Day! :D

Congrats on double digits Silas and anna! :hugs:

Anna congrats on a great appt with great bews for your mat pay! :happydance:

I have my 2nd gender scan tomorrow! I kniw she is still a girl but doctor said I could schedule it since I had it done at 18+2 and they gave me 75%-80% positive it is a girl! I just agreed so I can basically see her again! :haha: Great excuse huh! Lol

Lenka, do we have the same due date?! :)

Ginger1 happy V Day! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"