~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Grrrr its awful isnt it?! ive spent most of today waiting for her to move, and when she has ive been like 'great this is her back to normal' then she goes quiet again :( i do remember this happening before and i panicked just the same, then after a few days she was back with more force than ever so im hoping the same happens this time :wacko:

Aw makeithappen & Bartness :hugs: I am sure everything is just fine. Drink cold water/orange juice and lay on your side and see if that gets them going or not.

So I find myself frustrated with my cousin. She is having her first baby, and I don't want to be one of those people who throw the reality at someone ... but I just don't think she understands. Bleh, I am staying out of it, which is why I am ranting on here a bit. She just doesn't seem ... prepared. And I am sorry but I worry a bit about her when the baby is here. Bleh ... idk. She just says some stuff sometimes and I am like "wtf"? That will be the LEAST of your worries when that baby gets here. Of course, I don't say that ... but ya know!

Aw makeithappen & Bartness :hugs: I am sure everything is just fine. Drink cold water/orange juice and lay on your side and see if that gets them going or not.

So I find myself frustrated with my cousin. She is having her first baby, and I don't want to be one of those people who throw the reality at someone ... but I just don't think she understands. Bleh, I am staying out of it, which is why I am ranting on here a bit. She just doesn't seem ... prepared. And I am sorry but I worry a bit about her when the baby is here. Bleh ... idk. She just says some stuff sometimes and I am like "wtf"? That will be the LEAST of your worries when that baby gets here. Of course, I don't say that ... but ya know!

I am having the same problem biting my tongue with my cousin. She's due 2 months after me with her first baby and I totally know where she's coming from living in this like dream world where everything is just cute baby shoes and hats because that was definitely me 2 years ago but I just want to shake her and be like YOU NEED TO SAVE MONEY! HE IS GOING TO LEAVE YOU ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR BABY! (she has a really crappy boyfriend) YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT NO SLEEP IS! But nobody could have explained how hard it can be to me before hand either so I'm leaving her to figure it out...no one could also have explained to me how much I would love my son. And no one could really explain to me what labour felt like as I went all day in labour thinking I had the runs and only just made it to the hospital in the end.

Thanks Kayley, I was really worried as this is the first time my bump has seen longer. I keep checking to see if its going back to 'normal' or not...Im a first time mommy, so Im probably just freaking out about everything.

Awww bless you, first time can be scary sometimes! I keep an eye on my belly button lol. Sometimes its completely flat, sometimes it pokes out and sometimes it all goes in. I think it is just the babys position!

I am having the same problem biting my tongue with my cousin. She's due 2 months after me with her first baby and I totally know where she's coming from living in this like dream world where everything is just cute baby shoes and hats because that was definitely me 2 years ago but I just want to shake her and be like YOU NEED TO SAVE MONEY! HE IS GOING TO LEAVE YOU ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR BABY! (she has a really crappy boyfriend) YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT NO SLEEP IS! But nobody could have explained how hard it can be to me before hand either so I'm leaving her to figure it out...no one could also have explained to me how much I would love my son. And no one could really explain to me what labour felt like as I went all day in labour thinking I had the runs and only just made it to the hospital in the end.

Yes, my cousin's bf will be leaving quite literally as he is getting deployed to Iraq when the baby will be just 3 months old. So I really don't think she understands, but idk. Suppose i'll just stay out of it and just keep up with my "uh huh" and "oh yeah"'s.

SilasLove & Dragonfly, your bumps are really cute! SilasLove, I love the items you bought! Too cute! :kiss:

Here is me today at 22+6 Weeks. I had to take my 22 week pics before tomorrow! :haha:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-222.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-232.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-192.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-202.jpg

your bump is just right! you still have a figure with yours I tend to blow out like a balloon as I am stumpy and fat,.

For those who want to feel bubs moving if you are in the UK go down to Waitrose and get some "Seriously Chocolatey puddings" Jeez, bubs has just had a total mental attack :haha:

I hope I keep it too for with Jace I lost it! LOL

Cute bump majm1241!

Here's my bump from 21weeks. My daughter is in the pic, she wanted in on the action. :) I'm going to try to take another pic sometime soon!

https://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9652/pregnant21weeks.jpg

Thanks Hon! Your's is cute too! You are so pretty! :) I had to crop out my head because I need a new cut badly! LOL My friend will be giving me a cut and highlights as soon as I schedule with her. Then I can post my head. LOL Your daughter is too cute! :kiss:

Mommy2baby2, very nice bump you have there, you are having a little boy yeah?? :)

Oh what lovely bumps ladies! I MUST take one of mine.

Well this is my last official day in 2nd tri but I shall still be popping by and keeping an eye on you until you all get to move over and I know you will all keep coming by the 3rd tri thread too. I can't wait until we have all moved over :happydance:

1 week from today and I am viable and 4 weeks and I am in 3rd Tri officially! :happydance:

24 weeks today :) I am viable today :) which is nice after my little spotting worry but its stopped now so I think everything is fine. It's nice to say 6 months pregnant. It sounds so much more pregnant then 4 or 5 months. Kinda like thursday is so much closer to the weekend then tuesday or wednesday.

I got a gift card to babies r us, from a co-worker today. Trying to decide if I should buy diapers with it, clothes, or toys. Any suggestions?

clothes and nappies! you will go through soma amount of nappies at the start. And they dont use toys till way later on. I wasted so much money on some toys that are sitting in a spare room he never looked at. Still its nice buying them though gets you all excited. So nothing wrong with getting something.

My other half is working today on things going on up here, events and such and theres loads vcoming tonight for some 10k run around the land so I think will sit and watch it from the door step and bask in the fact I have a loo and all you ones outside dont hehehe. But theirs one on the courtyard, weird it looks like a wall but has a whole bathroom in it. I have to get a shower and look nice, i have an excuse to put the face on now lol nice to see some adults I know rather than always with William if you get me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->