~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hi girls! My maternal/nesting instincts have well and truly kicked in! Brought home a 1-day old orphan kitten today-cue feed every 2 hrs! :dohh:

Well ladies, Joseph is going to be in a Child Health Contest today, our appointment is at 1:30pm. So hopefully he does well! Wish us luck! :)

Thanks Majm! Yeah, the fair in my hometown is going on. Its a little town and all, so its just a fun thing to do. It used to be just a regular baby contest, where babies got on stage and just strutted their stuff and showed off their smiles ... but now its a "Child Health" Contest, where you go to the hospital and they look your child over and evaluate their health and thats how they judge. The old way was much funner imo. But whatever!

hello girls!!!! It's my viable dayyyyyyy!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! xx

Well ladies, Joseph is going to be in a Child Health Contest today, our appointment is at 1:30pm. So hopefully he does well! Wish us luck! :)

Welp, scratch that gals. My OH is being a jerk and says its a waste of gas to drive over there for this and blah, blah. Ugh, sometimes I just wish I could hurt him. He never wants to change his plans, but he will shoot down mine without giving it a 5 second thought. I am starting to get REALLY sick of this.

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/SDC10361.jpg

Little kitty!

OMG thats the cutest kitty i have ever seen, so looks like ur ;mummy' then <3

Hi girls!! Double digits for me too!! Well what a day I have had. Had my 25 week check all good :) heartbeat was 150, fundus wasn't measured as she couldn't fine her tape measure but she felt it and it was fine!! Got my glucose test in 2 weeks boo!!

And the best news of all .... I tried my luck about my dates as I miss mat pay by a few days and she only bloody changed it for me :-D so hopefully I will get my full may pay now unless they get really pedantic about it!!!!!

Anna, been thinking...you probably should have given them earlier LMP date and that's it, they don't chnage your due date then!:)
I needed a later date. Thing is when I got pregnant maternity pay was last thing on my mind didn't even think about it!! Anyway my due date is the 10th by scan 12th by lmp but I go with scan as it's earlier lol!! Midwife gave me my matb1 with the 17th on it. So now when I count back 11 weeks from then I have been at my job for a year exactly!! Certainly tight but I think it means I get my extra money :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->