~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Yes that is also our goal! A nice big lottery win lol

My other half looks so dam sexy today! I am afraid in case some other girls steals him!

My other half looks so dam sexy today! I am afraid in case some other girls steals him!

I went to a wedding today and my hubby scrubbed up so nice, i spent all day staring at him. lol (photos in my journal)

dam I even took a pic and put my face one ready for him to come home :winkwink:
Thats if some bitch dosnt steal him! dam I never felt like this in a long long time , used to seeing him in crappy clothes and min he gets dressed up I am swooning! :wacko:
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/002.jpg

LOL dragonfly im the same way haha =)) i get so mad when he dresses up for work.. haha =))

ffs he still isnt back! and my bro is coming soon as he has to get me stuff in b and q and I wont get to attack him! aargrghh! picked a great time for sex drive to return!

HAHA welcome to my life =)) hub works 12 hour days from 630 am to 630 pm and by the time hes off he has physical training to run ugh idk 5 miles or more haha so hes worn out thank god he only works 4 days a week =)

I got a pic with william earlier on. https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/020.jpg

No I like that look. Darren does that to his hair to but I like how it is now with gel in it, he has such nice hair, thick black and shiney! why cant I have hair like that! :(

haha =) yeah i like short hair to and didn't want to assume u did to haha

GOSH im really craving a chocolate muffin and some hot chocolate =)) to bad we dont have either HAHA

Today is not going to be good. :nope:

I woke up knowing it. My OH got so stinkin drunk last night at a Carnival, and we fought while going to bed, he is still being hateful this morning. I wont doubt he just sleeps all day because he was so drunk last night. I hate it. I just do not get why he can't portion himself or something so that the next day is not hell for everyone.

Well my son has wondered off and is probably messing in something ....

Well i have been off on rest days which have been spent getting the nursery done, back to catching criminals tomorrow and lookin forward to going back to work for a break lol Still hopefully the wife and my twinneys will apprechiate daddys hard work. Some pictures of my handy work work what do you all think?

nursery 4.jpg

nursery 1.jpg

nursery 2.jpg

nursery 3.jpg

Hi Guys, Just wangt to introduce my self im due Nov 21st expecting my 2nd which is another little girl xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->