~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

wow rent is sooooo low where yall live haha i wish i lived there =)).. we live in a town house about 20 miles from Washington dc and rent is HORRIBLE.. near this military base but we have no choice.. i hate our neighbors and everyone haha =) its a yearly lease.. we pay $1,150 a month without counting utilities that are about $300 or so we have a 3 bedroom 2 bath 3 level town house.. and they do have to give u notice here 30 days in advance for eviction although im not sure what the uk or any other place is like..

We pay $895 for our 3bed/2.5 bath townhouse here. Electricity is $300 a month in the Summertime. Water is $50 a month. Plus Cable bills. We LOST BAH moving here because apparently the "Cost of Living" is cheaper but it was WAY cheaper in Savannah, GA at Hunter Army Airfield!!! We ATE Ft. Rucker! This place SUCKS!!! LOL

LOL yeah haha =)) dont u just love the military and where they decide to stick yah haha..

wow rent is sooooo low where yall live haha i wish i lived there =)).. we live in a town house about 20 miles from Washington dc and rent is HORRIBLE.. near this military base but we have no choice.. i hate our neighbors and everyone haha =) its a yearly lease.. we pay $1,150 a month without counting utilities that are about $300 or so we have a 3 bedroom 2 bath 3 level town house.. and they do have to give u notice here 30 days in advance for eviction although im not sure what the uk or any other place is like..

We pay $895 for our 3bed/2.5 bath townhouse here. Electricity is $300 a month in the Summertime. Water is $50 a month. Plus Cable bills. We LOST BAH moving here because apparently the "Cost of Living" is cheaper but it was WAY cheaper in Savannah, GA at Hunter Army Airfield!!! We ATE Ft. Rucker! This place SUCKS!!! LOL

LOL yeah haha =)) dont u just love the military and where they decide to stick yah haha..

Well, Yes, we hated Savannah and hate this place so we need to get a good PCS next! LOL

Well, Yes, we hated Savannah and hate this place so we need to get a good PCS next! LOL

Haha i hated 29 palms California now Virginia blahh =) hopefully this is our last place because hub gets out in 2013 in September.. after his 5 years in Cali and 4 here booo =))

Just too make you jealous I only pay £170 for my mortgage on my 3 bed house - which is approx $270!! I just got lucky by choosing a variable mortgage rate right before the rates plummeted!! I used to pay £650 a month - but they dropped so much I save nearly £500 a month!! Its awesome!!! :happydance:

Lol xx

Just too make you jealous I only pay £170 for my mortgage on my 3 bed house - which is approx $270!! I just got lucky by choosing a variable mortgage rate right before the rates plummeted!! I used to pay £650 a month - but they dropped so much I save nearly £500 a month!! Its awesome!!! :happydance:

Lol xx

lucky =)) we cant buy here as we are leaving as soon as hubby is out but we will buy when we move to a permanent place =)).. but like i said military pays our rent haha so we pay nothing but utilities in reality =)

Lol xx

WhaAaaaaaaat :D you lucky moo!!! My rent is only £395 for my flat, massive 2 bed right on the seafront :)

Yeah, we won't buy until we are in Texas. Mark is making a it a career so we are lifers! LOL

oh man haha =)) i dont wanna do more time hubby has already got a 70-80 thousand a year job offer when this 3 years is up soooo thats what we are going for haha =)

Mark could get out and get a GREAT job with Engineering, but he decided to just be a lifer. LOL I don't mind it. I just wanna travel Dammit!

Im an Air Force brat, but my dad was stationed on an Air National Guard Base until retirement..I am thankful he was stationed in the same place, I could not imagine having to move around all the time and start new schools....you girls are all very strong, willing to move around like that, I dont think I could do it (my OH was honorably discharged from the Air Force, was stationed in Texas, but moved home to Fargo after he was discharged, thank God).

Oh and good news, my bought me some grocries to get through until my next paycheck...YAY!

Thats amazing lolpants. We pay $800 for our mortgage on a 3 bedroom house and thats considered really cheap here

I live in a little town in Missouri, lol. Nobody really wants to live here. You have to travel 15-30 miles to get to a wal-mart! So, it definitely has its disadvantages and benefits.

Well, the landlord at 1 place did not call me back today, so hoping to talk to her tomorrow. *fingers crossed* We talked to the other complex today, and they have a 2 bedroom open for $350/month + water & electric. It will cost us $700 to move in. If it doesn't work out where we can get a 3 bedroom, then I will be looking at this apartment and making my decision on whether or not to stay where we are. :wacko:

I am also getting the paper tomorrow and looking at some houses. Its the more expensive route because you have to pay all the utilities, but if I can find a good house where the bills wont be so high, than it will be better than living in an apartment. Especially since I could get lucky enough to find a house for $350/month too!

My DS and OH have been passed out for a while now ... but I can't sleep! Go figure!

Lol xx

I dont have a mortgage but pay way less as i get some paid for me to :haha: but you have the security of owning your own home thats a big difference.

Anyway my parnets have caught on i dont call them any more, only after my over 2 months they realise this and where bitching about it to my bro the other day, now I got no phone call to ask me why and clearly they have no idea why :dohh: maybe sometihng to do with being cursed at everytime I say hello to being huffed at for caling and get barked at for just about anything even when I ask a lift somewhere, its just not worth the stress of being treated like shit by my own parents who seem to have no respect for me. So they got what they wanted the way I see it.

Morning ladies! :wave: Its 6:46 am here right now, and I am really wishing I was still in bed as I am rather tired!

So was talking to my mom on facebook this morning and she informs me that she is "a little late". Yeah, meaning her period. I just do not understand why she wants to try and have another baby just because she is with a 25 year old man. I don't care. She is a diabetic, she will be 41 in September. Her children are ages 21, 13 and 11. I just don't get it ... she doesn't even really like kids, after all she hasn't done so great with us.

Bleh ... I need to just get over it and let everyone live their lives I guess & just live mine.
Although ... I really do not get it. :nope:

Well i'm going to view two houses today! Eep...i cannot wait to have a house, a real house, with stairs! God i miss stairs!
They're only small [okay tiny] but better than the shithole we're in now! Oh and we got a letter through the door yesterday saying they're taking the roof off our current flat in just under a week!!! How do you live in a house with no roof?..xx

Well i'm going to view two houses today! Eep...i cannot wait to have a house, a real house, with stairs! God i miss stairs!
They're only small [okay tiny] but better than the shithole we're in now! Oh and we got a letter through the door yesterday saying they're taking the roof off our current flat in just under a week!!! How do you live in a house with no roof?..xx

As in they are redoing the roof? Usually its a pretty fast process and you wont actually be without a roof for too long. But if rain is expected then they will put a tarp over it.

This midwife is taking the piss i think , She forgot my hipp grant form on wed then said she would drop it round on thursday, I said if it was putting her out to post it to me or i could get soemoen to pick it up from somewhere she insisted she would bring it down. Then no sign of her Thursday and I waited for her all day??? now I called again today and she said she just couldnt be bothered bringing it down!" that was her words! and she would bring it around today as she still had it in her car, and now it dosnt look like she is coming again?? wtf? why not just post it or I get it . I do need this form :(

So what is a Hip grant? This American is curious.

£190 one off payment you get when your 25 weeks plus pregnant to eat healthy during pregnancy. regardless of your income . You do not have to pay it back, and after 29 weeks you can get £500 if your on certain benefits or earn below an amount grant. These will not be here next year this is the last year they are doing them as the government have cut it out.

Bleh .. my son's doctors office needs to make up their minds! First I call and they tell he will not need shots a 9 months, then a friend tells me her son does at 9 months, and then I call and they tell me he does need them at 9 months. Then I go in and they inform me he really doesn't need them at 9 months! Bleh. So I just traveled here for no reason really? As he could have waited until 10 months to get a check-up! :( :nope:

Well, Joseph is 19lbs even and 26 in long! ... for those who care lol.

I am feeling weak again today .. like last time when I almost passed out. I don't much like this feeling AT ALL. Do not know why it keeps happening to me! Probably the heat ... yeah, too bad today is one of the nicer days we have had in some time!

... looks like I am starting to get a cold sweat too again. I hate this!

Also I went by the apartments and the landlord woman is not there today! Their hours on Friday are 9am-4pm so can't imagine why she is not there ... and there is not a note or anything on the door. Anyway, I am not happy because I need to move ASAP as I hate this place with each passing second I am here. I hear the woman's dogs right now ... stupid pests. Who needs two service dogs anyway??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->