~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hi AmyNatasha welcome to the November thread! :D

Well I had a good day today with my mum and aunt and nan and of course my princess! We didn't do a lot but was nice to catch up. I also gave my mum some money for her birthday to be able to buy GHD hair straighteners, found a right bargain online £63.99 which we thought was amazing, until I find out this evening that the website was a fake!! I have cancelled the order and getting mum to phone her bank tomorrow on the emergency number to try and stop the transaction in time!

Makes me soooo angry though - these fake sites should be shut down! I feel so bad about it too :(

OOO Congratulations ginger...u excited? i used this site alot whilst prregnant with my little girl just trying to find my way around again!

hey everyone, so my OH felt Jaxon moving around for the first time (he didnt believe me he'd be able to feel Jaxon) and was like 'oh weird'.

Oh and good news too, Im 24 weeks today!!!

Congrats on V-Day Bartness! :happydance:

Well, we went to a car lot yesterday to get a car. We were approved and all, but did not take the car yet because we can't fully decide. Its $360 more a month for bills ... not sure we can actually afford it or not, lol. Its a 2002 Mazda 626. Its a 4 cylinder, which my OH hates as we drive a V6 now. But we will be keeping both cars for a while ... especially since have no idea how we can afford to get the car legal anytime soon after the temp tags go out since it will cost around $950 dollars. :| I will never understand why it is so expensive!! Bleh.

Yesterday did not turn out too bad. Just me and OH pondering about finances together, lol. With moving on our minds all decisions are difficult to make it seems.

Today I have to go grocery shopping .. fun, fun. My boys need to get up soon so we can go do that! Then we have laundry to do .. and I also have a bunch of late homework due, as well as homework due period tonight. I have been slacking off SO MUCH. I really need to stop,as these are my last classes and then I get my Associates degree! :happydance:

I probably wont be on much today after here in a bit gals, so I will try to catch up on everything tomorrow lol.

ughhhhhhhhhh bubba has been so quiet the last 2 days, why does this happen, makes me go crazy with worry :(

ughhhhhhhhhh bubba has been so quiet the last 2 days, why does this happen, makes me go crazy with worry :(

They just have to make us worry, otherwise they would have no fun in there! Lol.

Drink some cold water/orange juice and lay on your side and see if that gets her going. And if nothing else, perhaps call your doctor to see what they say. :flower:

They just have to make us worry, otherwise they would have no fun in there! Lol.

Drink some cold water/orange juice and lay on your side and see if that gets her going. And if nothing else, perhaps call your doctor to see what they say. :flower:

I've tried all the tricks, the only thing that worked yesterday was an ice frappe, have tried super cold drinks etc today, I think I've felt the odd kick. I have a midwife appointment at 9a.m thank god xx

I've tried all the tricks, the only thing that worked yesterday was an ice frappe, have tried super cold drinks etc today, I think I've felt the odd kick. I have a midwife appointment at 9a.m thank god xx

Yes, I usually drink a cold soda that usually gets her going. Lol.

OMG! I just looked at my ticker and I have 99 days to go! :happydance:
Pointless post but I can't believe it's under 100 days!

OMG it cost £17500 for the wedding they had here last night I thought it was way less! :O

hey ya nov 30 , u found out what team you are on ? hows it all goin xx

Hi Guys, Just wangt to introduce my self im due Nov 21st expecting my 2nd which is another little girl xxxx

Hello :wave:

haha team pink , hows it all goin , im due 14th nov xx

So I am caught up on all my homework, was not as bad off as I thought! ;)

BUUUTTT, I have a 1400 word paper due tonight .. and I don't want to do it. I really don't. I still have to go do laundry once it cools off a little ... :(

I need some motivation .. otherwise one or the other .. maybe even both .. is not going to happen! :nope:

whos due first in Nov?
I place a bet that itll be me to go first seeing as im having regular growth scans and am expected to pop early!!

Not yet though little pebble stay in there for abit longer!

x

Think Shannon is due the 1st :)

history shows I "should" go early. Not one perso. In my family (sister, mum, cousins or aunts) have ever gone to term have always been bang on dates or early!! Also we seem to notoriously produce small babies, I was one of the biggest at 7lbs 8 at 37 weeks, my sister was 10lbs at 37 weeks!!!!! But mum is diabetic, so watch out for gd ladies :)

I am getting bored now though :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->