~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

congrats on double digits!

iv been feeling really weak and shakey for the last hour or so... at first i thought it might be because i was hungry so iv eaten a couple of egg mayo sandwiches but still feeling a little weak... anyone else get this? ive had it a few times during this pregnancy, usually eases up after 2 hours tops... could it be caused by me being hungry? food doesnt really seem to have helped but maybe i havn't given it long enough to get into my system x

I have been experiencing similar things. My doctor said it could be from heat. So try eating when it happens and drinking plenty of water. And if your hot, try to stay cool. Otherwise I don't know. Eating doesn't seem to help me either once it has started. :shrug:

congrats on double digits!

iv been feeling really weak and shakey for the last hour or so... at first i thought it might be because i was hungry so iv eaten a couple of egg mayo sandwiches but still feeling a little weak... anyone else get this? ive had it a few times during this pregnancy, usually eases up after 2 hours tops... could it be caused by me being hungry? food doesnt really seem to have helped but maybe i havn't given it long enough to get into my system x

I have been experiencing similar things. My doctor said it could be from heat. So try eating when it happens and drinking plenty of water. And if your hot, try to stay cool. Otherwise I don't know. Eating doesn't seem to help me either once it has started. :shrug:

thanks hun, I'm glad its not just me! Will try drinking some more water and see if it helps. I was worried it might be a sign of GD as had glucose in my urine when I went for a medical at my doctors 2 weeks ago, but MW app last week showed there was no glucose this time so not really sure what that was all about!
x

Today is my 2nd wedding anniversary :) my husband is at work tonight but we had a nice date night on Friday so I feel fine about it. My husband bought me a portable dvd player which is what I wanted for the hospital because I have to have a ward room and its hard to sleep and I was so bored last time and I was only there over night. This time I'll be there 3 days with the c-section.

Also today I went for a walk and the bottom part of my baby bump right where my uterus would be or where you would get period cramps I got like stiches from running? I remember getting this last time too but I dunno what it is. Maybe just the weight of the belly pulling as I walk perhaps?

Good News!

Found a 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath apartment for $477 a month.
Comes with; washer/dryer, stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher.
All Electric! :)

Bad News

It is a 40 mile drive from my OH's work, so all together a 80 mile drive for OH everyday. But, it is almost worth it! Going today to do the application and make sure we don't make too much to live there. Then if all goes well, we will be moving soon! :D

morning everyone!! Just back from my 25 week appointment, everything perfect, wee,bp and her heartbeat <3!! Next appointment is gestational diabetes on the 18th cos of being chubby then consultant on the 24th again because of being chubby.

I have appts on the 18th and 23rd for the exact same things and reasons :D

I don't mind as long as baby's ok :D

Lol xx

Hows everyone doing ?

Im looking forward to being 24 weeks tomorrow :D

yay for being 24 weeks! its such a lovely milestone... ofc you would never wish your bubba to be born this early but at least you know if the worst were to happen your hospital would do everything they could... it made me feel better anyways!

I seemed to spend ages looking forward to 24 weeks...and that was over 2 weeks ago I can't believe how fast time is going!
x

yea first its getting to 12 weeks, then 20 then 24, first trimester flew by for me and it seemed to take forever to get to today / tomorrow. :)

Not long till your in 3rd trimester :)

I know woohoo!
:wohoo:

already skipping between the 2nd and 3rd tri boards... kinda feel in limbo at the moment though. its like i feel too advanced for the things im reading in 2nd tri...but nowhere near what im reading in 3rd.. bah... there should be a 2nd 1/2 tri... :dohh:

lol yea i kinda know what you mean, this being my 3rd baby i should know everything there is to know but still find myself amazed by some of the stuff on here :)

aww your 3rd baby :)

this is my first and i know absolutely nothing!

Aww i remember my first like it was yesterday, over 6 years ago now.

How you finding it ? do you like being pregnant ?

i love it, other than the constant stress and worry!

when i was in first tri i thought once i was in 2nd all the worry would be over with and i could just enjoy being pregnant... and thats how it was from about 12 weeks to 16 weeks... then i started to worry about preterm labour! what am i like?!

got myself on a google ban at the moment :haha:

lol i worried all the way through my first, i just couldnt believe that i was going to have a baby at the end, in 3rd trimester its normally worry about the birth.

google can be your worst enemy at times, ive stopped myself using it for pregnancy related things :)

I am in absolute agony this evening with my back! I have a bump support belt which helps a bit but god i'm in tears :(

Ugh .. now I know exactly why you ladies have been so worried about movements!

Madelyn hasn't been moving much today, and I cant remember the last time she moved today .. and I am starting to freak out a bit as she usually gives me a few good ones when I lay in bed at night!

Do not like this at all. :nope:

Got a text from my cousin today who is due Sept. 6 and they may be taking her LO on Monday due to high blood pressure and protein in her urine. So that will put her around 37 weeks. Early, but not too bad. She finds out for sure on Wednesday. They are fearing pre-eclampsia. I hope everything is fine, if she has to deliver Monday I hope it is easy and not complicated for her. I will be excited to meet her little girl though! :)

Oh, there goes my little girl! Giving me bladder kicks right when I need the reassurance! She is so much more active than her brother was. I spent hours and hours worried about him at times, lol. :D

loluabump jus realised ur due a day before me , not long now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->