~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

DOUBLE DIGITS TODAY!!! I couldn't believe it this morning when i looked at my ticker! Crazy stuff :wohoo:
When do you go over to thrid tri?
Oh and i think i may have a house! Just waiting for a credit check but they've taken it off the website! So so so happy..xx

14wks plus, 23wks, 25wks plus

Attachments

• 14wks.jpg
    14wks.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 23wks plus 5days.jpg
    23wks plus 5days.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 25wks.jpg
    25wks.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
happy v day kayley feels great doesnt huni xxx

Happy V-Day to all you ladies! & Double digits! :happydance:

Well, tomorrow I go to 3rd tri ...
Kind of crazy ... Not sure I want to, lol.

MissMamaToBe Congrats on the double digits!

Kayley, happy fellow V Day! :happydance:

I have to say .. I'm not the biggest fan of blueberry yogurt ...

and I can't mind my mailbox key ... bleh.

congrats to all you ladies celebrating V day, and all you ladies who have double digits. I cant wait to move onto 3rd tri, I feel like 2nd try posts are all the same thing day after day, Im ready for something different.

congrats to all you ladies celebrating V day, and all you ladies who have double digits. I cant wait to move onto 3rd tri, I feel like 2nd try posts are all the same thing day after day, Im ready for something different.

That's how I feel! LOL

Me too!! I've still got 2 weeks until I officially move over :(

Congrats to all the double digit and V Day ladies!!:thumbup:

I had my 25 week appointment today, which was great! Harry is measuring spot on for dates, so I'm really happy:happydance:

yeah I feel sorta in the middle. 2nd trimester seems so long ago with the gender scans or the feeling the first movements posts but 3rd trimester seems so far in the future with the labour pains and the being to big to move and impatient posts.

I feel kinda bummed out. We were looking into doing a law suit against the hospital that my son Ben was born at for negligence during the delivery. And its really hard for me to accept that these things just happen...anyways our lawyer just called and said they got the medical records back and there is no sign of negligence in anyway and he had plenty of oxygen.

I've blamed myself for this for so long and when the idea of the lawsuit started I thought maybe that would mean I could prove I didn't do anything wrong. And I know logically I didn't but to hear that there isn't anyone else to blame either is bringing back all those old feelings.

hey ladies popping in from 3rd tri....you ladies should click on my link for the count the kick thing...its a sad story, but helps me be reassured im not crazy for calling the dr when im freaked over lo not moving about.

I would be paranoid, I was like this with william monitoring kicks and ended up a few times in hospital and all was fine. This one i cant feel as much but does move. I think the placenta is well down near cervex or something. I do crap myself when its been like an hour and i feel nothing or have been busy and didnt pay attention to kicks. Everyone says its worse they worry when they are born as you will always but its not, itrs worse when they inside as you cant actually see them and see whats happening you have to feel. I think its much easier outside.

Come on PALACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Waiting for my football team to win. They are drawing 0-0 at the mo yawn!!!

Feeling really sad this evening after reading Poor Sherris story :( I really feel for her

Feeling really sad this evening after reading Poor Sherris story :( I really feel for her

I know :( brought a tear to my eye reading her story. She was so positive aswell and things looked like they were going great. So sad for her :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->