~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

hey nov 30

im on team pink all goin fine so far xxx

Glad everything is going fine, you picked any names yet ? x[/QUOTE]

Still debating over names lol :wacko: i think when i see her i shall finally go thats the one lol we have a few in mind , you ? xx

Oh, there goes my little girl! Giving me bladder kicks right when I need the reassurance! She is so much more active than her brother was. I spent hours and hours worried about him at times, lol. :D

I'm finding the same thing with this baby. My first I felt like I would go days with no movement. Even went into the hospital out of worry and everything was fine. With this one I never go more then a day (so far, knock on wood) without feeling at least something and usually a lot more then that.

Today it feels like there is a party going on in there.

Havent felt him yet today :( gonna have a cup of tea and a choccie biscuit and see. If no joy am gonna go to midwife later. He is usually moving round losds although no real pattern that I can make out. I've been up about half hour so he maybe having a little rest from yesterdays party!

Havent felt him yet today :( gonna have a cup of tea and a choccie biscuit and see. If no joy am gonna go to midwife later. He is usually moving round losds although no real pattern that I can make out. I've been up about half hour so he maybe having a little rest from yesterdays party!

Mine has been quiet today too, maybe its the weather as I didn't want to get up this morning either! When its dark and grey and you can hear the rain lashing down, under the duvet is the only place to be!

I do have a MW appointment this afternoon so I am going to have a chat to her about how to notice reduce movements when my placenta seems to block so many of them anyway!

drank two really nice cold glasses of milk last night just because its all I had in and today I am paying for it. :( this baby dosnt like milk where as I was addicted to milk when pregnant With William.

Mine has been quiet today too, maybe its the weather as I didn't want to get up this morning either! When its dark and grey and you can hear the rain lashing down, under the duvet is the only place to be!

I do have a MW appointment this afternoon so I am going to have a chat to her about how to notice reduce movements when my placenta seems to block so many of them anyway!

I think I felt a small movement about 20 mins ago, but BT were here sorting my phone and internet so can't be sure. Gonna have a shower and see :)

The third tri panic begins ...

i know how u feel my lo was like that last week no big kicks no turning just little nudges that if i wasnt looking for i would have missed,

then yesterday it was like a party in there kicking and moving non stop, was thinking maybe it was turned the other way and i couldnt feel them prop.

they are still small and have plenty of room to turn.

worry non stop it doesnt stop.

I am sure he will be kicking like mad soon Anna, mine started to move around not long after I posted, I think it likes to make me out to be a fibber!

One more sleep for you and then you are on the home straight! Its exciting being officially in 3rd tri!

He had a bit of a boogie 5 mins ago LOL you are right Cocobelle :haha:

Still it is on the back of my mind *she says as he boots me*

I think he had a lay in this morning :)

One more sleep one more sleep, I haven't been so excited :happydance:

Also it is my birthday Friday (the 13th!!) so good week this week. Can't believe I'm gonna be 29, a year off 30 :o I am having a party for my 30th next year. I imagine having a total piss up where I would get totally wrecked, but Chunky will be 10 months so maybe not a great idea :rofl:

If anyone asked mt at xmas if I thought I'd have a baby by the end of the year I'd have laughed them off the street :D I said at New Year this year was my year after a shitty break-up before Xmas. Boy was I right in a way I could NEVER have imagined :) :cloud9:

hey nov 30

im on team pink all goin fine so far xxx

Glad everything is going fine, you picked any names yet ? x

Still debating over names lol :wacko: i think when i see her i shall finally go thats the one lol we have a few in mind , you ? xx[/QUOTE]

nope no names yet, every one my DH likes i hate and any i like he hates, i can see him being born and still not having a name lol

I'm still laying in bed on my iphone. It's 5:30 am here. DH just left for PT so I came on to che k in her before I go back to sleep. :haha: Bryelle is awake wiggling all around.

Oh and today is my V Day!!! :happydance:

Ok, my last 2nd tri pic :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/photo.jpg

Smiling on holiday with my stepdad (he cannot wait as he doesn't have kids!!) :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/DSCF2249.jpg

And one taken as I joined second tri :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/122.jpg

6 am, at work and irritated. Tody I totally dislike my job (tech support), Im tired of people of treating me like I dont know anything, when they are calling me for help! Ugh. Im also worried, Jaxon was real quite all day yesterday, and I havent felt him move around yet since i've been up (since 445 am). Im hoping a bit of coffee will give him a jolt.

hehe, and like you other ladies, as I post that last message, Jaxon decided to make me out to be a liar!

Ok, my last 2nd tri pic :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/photo.jpg

Smiling on holiday with my stepdad (he cannot wait as he doesn't have kids!!) :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/DSCF2249.jpg

And one taken as I joined second tri :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/122.jpg

Looking great and ur step dad looks very proud :thumbup:

Anna, love the bump piccies, you look really fab!

Happy V day Majm :happydance:

And Bartness, welcome to the liars club :D glad little one moved for you x

25 weeks today. Only 2 more till 3rd tri. I'm really looking forward to moving over. I also have double digist to look forward too really soon as well :)

9 weeks- 1st =)

25 weeks- 2nd and 3rd =))

and boy do i feel like a whale..

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 24w4d.png
    24w4d.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 24w4d#4.png
    24w4d#4.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 2
nope no names yet, every one my DH likes i hate and any i like he hates, i can see him being born and still not having a name lol[/QUOTE]

My friend had her lil girl and think after 2wks finally named her lol , its so hard sometimes, i thought i was sorted with names as was goin to follow the 'e' pattern as ive got ellesse and ethan but then i decided not too lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->