~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

whos sherris? sorry this thread goes so fast I think I missed something.

Sherri81. She was due in December, she had her son at 25 weeks and was really worried about prem labour this time around. She had her little girl at about 23 weeks but she didn't make it :(

I hate hearing this happening to people I dont know how they deal with it my heart goes out to them. Its all our worst fears happening to someone else and everyone feels effected over it. :( I cant imagine what she feels.

I feel kinda bummed out. We were looking into doing a law suit against the hospital that my son Ben was born at for negligence during the delivery. And its really hard for me to accept that these things just happen...anyways our lawyer just called and said they got the medical records back and there is no sign of negligence in anyway and he had plenty of oxygen.

I've blamed myself for this for so long and when the idea of the lawsuit started I thought maybe that would mean I could prove I didn't do anything wrong. And I know logically I didn't but to hear that there isn't anyone else to blame either is bringing back all those old feelings.

Hayley, I am so sorry that things have not gone to plan with the law suit. I know how you feel about finding it hard to accept that some things just happen :hugs:

I just read Sherris birth story, i cannot even imagine the pain she must be going through right now.

RIP baby Devon :(

Stories that are tragic made me worry so much. And I hate feeling like that, because it really scares me away from reading stories like that ...but I still do it and I can't imagine how anyone makes it through that ...

I know! :cry: Bless them. :cry: Mark made me log out because I was a mess when I read it. That sweet little Angel.

my heart hurts for Sherri :(

Hayley, that sucks about the law suit... x

I couldnt read one of them stories I would be in floods of tears. I cant handle things like that since I first got pregnant, not even violent movies or rspca adverts. you know when your pregnant or a mum how painful it would be and it makes it so so much more real to you.

DF, it sure does! When I see kids of all ages hurt, in pain or just suffering period, I think of my babies and get very emotional. I had the absolute WORST pg dream a few nights ago. Jace was on a building and messing with a kite and tripped and fell to the concrete below. I heard him scream and saw him flip while falling and woke up screaming and crying as soon as he hit the concrete!!! :cry: I grabbed him and hugged him and cried while holding him sleeping and prayed to God how thankful I was it was only a dream. Mark called me a weirdo for having that nightmare. Omg!!! Why did I have to dream such a horrible thing!! I am still haunted by that! :cry: I of course scolded him when he woke up to be careful and Never play around while he is high up on stairs, etc...

So, OH and I got a $300 gift card in the mail from his mom, for baby Jaxon. OH wants to get a glider/ottomon with it, and use the left over $$ for the bedding we want. Does anyone know of a good glider/ottomon brand or a good place to look?

So, OH and I got a $300 gift card in the mail from his mom, for baby Jaxon. OH wants to get a glider/ottomon with it, and use the left over $$ for the bedding we want. Does anyone know of a good glider/ottomon brand or a good place to look?

Obviously being in the UK I can't help with suggestions but what a lovely gift.

Majm that was one scary dream!

DF, it sure does! When I see kids of all ages hurt, in pain or just suffering period, I think of my babies and get very emotional. I had the absolute WORST pg dream a few nights ago. Jace was on a building and messing with a kite and tripped and fell to the concrete below. I heard him scream and saw him flip while falling and woke up screaming and crying as soon as he hit the concrete!!! :cry: I grabbed him and hugged him and cried while holding him sleeping and prayed to God how thankful I was it was only a dream. Mark called me a weirdo for having that nightmare. Omg!!! Why did I have to dream such a horrible thing!! I am still haunted by that! :cry: I of course scolded him when he woke up to be careful and Never play around while he is high up on stairs, etc...

I have had a really vivid scary dreams too! I have had a lot of dreams about children dying (I don't know who the children are) but they would be dying in awful circumstances, like one girl was stuck out in the snow etc. I don't know why I have dreams like this but when I wake up I can't go back to sleep for ages because I'm scared the dream will come back! :(

does anyone else feel like.. its going to be forever until we go to third tri and sorta feel left out and bummed that im a lil further behind haha =)

It was so aweful!! In my dream I tell myself he did not die because I woke up before I knew but STILL!!! This is MY baby I need to protect!! I just love him SSSOOO much!!!

does anyone else feel like.. its going to be forever until we go to third tri and sorta feel left out and bummed that im a lil further behind haha =)

YES!!! I feel exactly that way!

people i know rub it in that they are further =(( its upsetting ill say oh im 25 weeks or whatever i may say and they will say well im 29 today.. BLAHHH rub it in why dont yah =) :haha:

YES!!! I feel exactly that way!

people i know rub it in that they are further =(( its upsetting ill say oh im 25 weeks or whatever i may say and they will say well im 29 today.. BLAHHH rub it in why dont yah =) :haha:

ohhhh yeah and then the 'oh you wait until such and such, if you think thats bad.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->