• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

gosh its hot. i can't wait for fall so I can sleep better...and fall means BABY TIME

OMG baby lying on nerve left leg fecked! really sore and cant walk right, William done same to me and it was crutches last time. ouch ouch ouch!

I also cant wait for fall, this heat is getting to be unbearable! If I didnt have an a/c unit in my bedroom I would never sleep!

Hey girls. Just wanted quickly to share, that I am the last of Nov Sprs to reach the V-day! Yey! I made it too!!!

Hope all well!

We are so lucky in Uk, we have no summer this year (or any year for the respect) , so I am coping so well with the pregnacy as heat is nowhere to be seen! x

I also cant wait for fall, this heat is getting to be unbearable! If I didnt have an a/c unit in my bedroom I would never sleep!

Definitely understand thiat! Thankfully we have a/c that cools our apartment well. But I am so sick of 100+ degree weather anymore! I live in Missouri, and with humidity it is expected to feel like 107 degrees today! :nope:

I will be staying in, as usual. :wacko:

WE don't have AC anywhere so me and my son are living in my basement or visiting people who do have AC but most aren't putting it on or putting it on really low to save money blah...I cant wait to go back upstairs in the day time. That way I wont have to climb the stairs anymore to change my sons bum

WE don't have AC anywhere so me and my son are living in my basement or visiting people who do have AC but most aren't putting it on or putting it on really low to save money blah...I cant wait to go back upstairs in the day time. That way I wont have to climb the stairs anymore to change my sons bum

I understand the need to save money, but that all goes out the window when the heat rises to triple digits for me. I mean, I am not going to put my a/c on a setting of 5 when the heat is expected to feel like 107. That is how people die in the heat ...

I always think about older people who never turn their a/c's on because they are from a time that a/c's were not even used. And then the next thing you know you hear about an elderly person dying because of the heat. :nope:

I get it, but then again I don't. Lol.

In Australia the last few summers, i would have literally died without an Aircon :(

I agree.. =)) heat is horrible haha over here in the east coast it gets up to 105-110 and is deadly so we keep it on as we need it and all during the night or else we would die and be sooo uncomfortable =) but we have central air not a ac.. idk if thats diff haha =)

I agree.. =)) heat is horrible haha over here in the east coast it gets up to 105-110 and is deadly so we keep it on as we need it and all during the night or else we would die and be sooo uncomfortable =) but we have central air not a ac.. idk if thats diff haha =)

Central air is better ;). But it is the same. I am sure when some people say they have a/c they probably have central air. I only have a/c unit for this apartment, which does pretty well. But is not very energy efficient at all!

My electric bill is around 200.00 dollars this month, but in my old apartment that had central air the highest electric bill I ever paid was 110.00. :thumbup:

I'm a cheapstake..my husband is always telling me to turn on the AC! Now that we have central air, it's easier for him to control it.. and I do admit it is more comfortable than me carrying the fan from room to room.:wacko:

Hey girls. Just wanted quickly to share, that I am the last of Nov Sprs to reach the V-day! Yey! I made it too!!!

Hope all well!
x

Congrats!!! Man I didn't even acknowledge my V-day.... Think I'll feel safer once I'm in that 27 week range for third tri..:thumbup:

Dragonfly I love your pics!! What type of camera do you have (manufacturer, model, etc). Also are you a professional photographer? I wanna takes pics of my LO that looks so clear like yours, but I've only know how to point and shoot. :)

Nikon D3000 with VR lens , cost a few quid . I did have a point and shoot but got fed up with faded pics and quality so I got the DSLR instead. I am not a photographer I just like taking pics, i normally do flowers and william. Thats my flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/annekedragonflytemmink/ . I havnt a clue about photography just see nice things and take pics.

OK, I'm asking my parents for that camera for Christmas! I don't even know what VR lens is, but if it can get me to take pictures like you do then I want it too!:haha:

https://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25462/D3000.html thats my cam. Also choose the vr lens with it which makes the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->