• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Oh this weekend I finally bought maternity clothes. I've been holding out because my regular clothes still fit, just a little tight. But man, maternity clothes makes a difference! It feels so much comfortable! Spent about $300 and the only reason why I spent so little is that I found a good consignment maternity shop to buy some clothes from..

Also, yesterday was the first time that someone that I didn't know ask if I was pregnant!!!!!! Ok, she asked if I was still pregnant. :) When I told her I was 6 months, she was like "OMG you are carrying so small"! Everyone keeps telling me that. However, hubby and I definetly see a difference.

How much is $300 in GBP? I think its quite a lot. I have spent a grand total of about £48 on maternity clothes so far - but had a big bin bag full of nearly new maternity clothes given to me! :D so won't need anymore! Still need bras quite desperatly though as I'm still wearing my underwired opps hehe.

I had to start wearing maternity clothes from about 10 weeks though - got really big quite quickly this time round!

I looked it up and it's about 192 GBP. Man, I wish I could have spent only 48 GBP on clothes. But I had to buy everything. I was only able to spend so little because I bought some stuff from a consignment store. I still need to get some more work clothes and a bra... I'm still wearing underwired ones too. Is that bad?

Well I just got a call from my cousin who is due Sept. 6 with her little girl. The protein in her urine and her blood pressure keep going up, so they are taking her baby today by c-section at 2pm. :|

She is way too calm for me, lol. I am freaking out for her. But I guess its just the fact that when you are in the situation it is just so much different. Like when I was in labor, I was calm about everything. So I am sure it is pretty much the same for everyone to some extent. But looks like in a few hours our family will have a new little girl to love!!

She will be born at 36+3 :(. Hopefully she is a really healthy baby and her early arrival will mean nothing. :)

https://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25462/D3000.html thats my cam. Also choose the vr lens with it which makes the difference.

Thanks. what made you decide on Nikon vs other brands like Canon?

https://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25462/D3000.html thats my cam. Also choose the vr lens with it which makes the difference.

Your flicker page blew me away. You take stunning photos..

Well I had a cannon and it was good but I asked a lot of local photographers that have been friends for years and all have flickr pages and most went for nikon. My dads got a cannon eos range one all the same really. Both great makes.

Well I just got a call from my cousin who is due Sept. 6 with her little girl. The protein in her urine and her blood pressure keep going up, so they are taking her baby today by c-section at 2pm. :|

She is way too calm for me, lol. I am freaking out for her. But I guess its just the fact that when you are in the situation it is just so much different. Like when I was in labor, I was calm about everything. So I am sure it is pretty much the same for everyone to some extent. But looks like in a few hours our family will have a new little girl to love!!

She will be born at 36+3 :(. Hopefully she is a really healthy baby and her early arrival will mean nothing. :)

At that gestation hun she will be perfectly fine, may need a little help with temperature control that's all...if the mum has pre-eclamspia then baby is definatley better out than in for both of their health.

My little girl was delivered at 29 weeks because of it, and is now a very healthy nearly 5 year old :thumbup:

Im at work and totally annoyed. I swear working in tech support is the worst job ever. People call me for help, when there computers break down, yet they tell me Im wrong and dont know what I'm doing. Before getting pregnant I had no problems with this job, but in the last three weeks, its been getting worse. I have been ready to just walk out and quit today. I just cant take it anymore! Rant over, sorry.

Ok so worried now. I went to the ladies room on my 15 minute break, and was wet. I wet through my panty liner and it got on my kahki jeans. I dont know if I should call my mw or not. Jaxon is kicking away right now though....I figure I'll monitor for the last two hours of my shift, and if still wet or if it gets worse I'll leave and call my mw.

Ok so worried now. I went to the ladies room on my 15 minute break, and was wet. I wet through my panty liner and it got on my kahki jeans. I dont know if I should call my mw or not. Jaxon is kicking away right now though....I figure I'll monitor for the last two hours of my shift, and if still wet or if it gets worse I'll leave and call my mw.

Hope everything is ok!

I wish I lived somewhere where it was hot in the summer! I can understand why its a struggle when your pregnant but having the ability to go to the beach whenever you want because the weather is nice or even going for a walk - going to the park or te lakes without having to worry that its about to rain IN SUMMER would be sooooooooo nice!
We've had about 2 weeks worth of nice weather here in South East England :(

I hate my doc surgery! i have cystitus so I called for some meds as theyt wont do over counter to pregnant woman and i needed some paracetamol for william as he is teething and they said defo by 6 they have it ready! so i get poeple to come and take otehr half to get it he is there few mins before 6 they are closing up and its not even there! so I get nothing! i get to sit in pain and so does william all fucking night because of them and thats tnot the first time they said that to me! why not say it wont be today why have me rusing about and telling for sure when I tell them I really need it asasp! assholes.

And my milk man durn up at all! so william had no breakfast apart from some biscuits I had. I was raging! he does this to! i prepay him ffs and he dosnt turn up! why cant poeple do their jobs!

I am afraid of pissing now ffs.

Dragonfly I love your pics!! What type of camera do you have (manufacturer, model, etc). Also are you a professional photographer? I wanna takes pics of my LO that looks so clear like yours, but I've only know how to point and shoot. :)

Nikon D3000 with VR lens , cost a few quid . I did have a point and shoot but got fed up with faded pics and quality so I got the DSLR instead. I am not a photographer I just like taking pics, i normally do flowers and william. Thats my flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/annekedragonflytemmink/ . I havnt a clue about photography just see nice things and take pics.

OK, I'm asking my parents for that camera for Christmas! I don't even know what VR lens is, but if it can get me to take pictures like you do then I want it too!:haha:

We were thinking of replacing our camera as its a bit old now and I know once Herbert is here we will want to take loads of photo's and after looking at DF's pictures I also WANT that camera (and a good book to teach me how to use it :haha:) You have inspired us DF!

I hope all is ok hun but if you are at all worried I would just give your MW a quick call, that is what they are there for.

I hate my doc surgery! i have cystitus so I called for some meds as theyt wont do over counter to pregnant woman and i needed some paracetamol for william as he is teething and they said defo by 6 they have it ready! so i get poeple to come and take otehr half to get it he is there few mins before 6 they are closing up and its not even there! so I get nothing! i get to sit in pain and so does william all fucking night because of them and thats tnot the first time they said that to me! why not say it wont be today why have me rusing about and telling for sure when I tell them I really need it asasp! assholes.

And my milk man durn up at all! so william had no breakfast apart from some biscuits I had. I was raging! he does this to! i prepay him ffs and he dosnt turn up! why cant poeple do their jobs!

I am afraid of pissing now ffs.

Oh dear DF, that is not good at all. Hope you both don't suffer too much until you can get your medication.

Well done on all Sparklers for reaching V day. Next milestone, 3rd tri :happydance:

At that gestation hun she will be perfectly fine, may need a little help with temperature control that's all...if the mum has pre-eclamspia then baby is definatley better out than in for both of their health.

My little girl was delivered at 29 weeks because of it, and is now a very healthy nearly 5 year old :thumbup:

That is good then. I wasn't sure, as I know the longer the better. Plus before 37 weeks is considered premature .. so I was er, I don't know! But I am sure they will be fine. It is 2:05pm, and they took her back to the OR at 1:00pm .. so I am just waiting to hear something ... lol.

I am so nervous .. c-sections really scare me since I had a vaginal delivery already and I know pretty much how that works ...

I had c section last time was the best part of the whole horrible labour so virginal is scarying me as i have never been there.

now the chandelier i got is taking the piss, argos crap cant get it up and have no livingroom light! really pissing me off thats the second chandelier i have had trouble with and my OH is cracking up over it. I cant even change it as there is only one much dearer one left in argos and I cant afford to pay more right now.

hah I hate to make fun of typos but DF virginally versus vaginally is kinda funny....Like you virginally got pregnant haha

Well my cousin officially has a little girl!

Savannah Renee - 4lbs 15oz

We don't know the length yet, no one has made it up there and my cousin hasn't got to see her yet ...

Is almost 5lbs a bit small for 36w+3d? I was kind of hoping she would weigh a bit more ...

near the end its a pound ever week it gains so thats about right had she have went later at 40 weeks baby may have been 9lbs aprox which is over average.

And congrats!

Well...I think my being wet, must have been nothing at all. Last two hours of work I was fine and dry. I'll keep watching here for the evening, see if it stays good. Oh and congrats on the new little cousin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->