• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Every few days I get a large amount of clear/yellowy discharge which is kinda watery. Maybe it was something like that bartness

near the end its a pound ever week it gains so thats about right had she have went later at 40 weeks baby may have been 9lbs aprox which is over average.

And congrats!

awww congratulations to your cousin :D

Well...I think my being wet, must have been nothing at all. Last two hours of work I was fine and dry. I'll keep watching here for the evening, see if it stays good. Oh and congrats on the new little cousin.

Thanks ladies! :flower:

Last I heard my cousin hadn't even seen the baby yet so I am hoping to hear more soon!

Well...I think my being wet, must have been nothing at all. Last two hours of work I was fine and dry. I'll keep watching here for the evening, see if it stays good. Oh and congrats on the new little cousin.

i have had wetness and all for this whole pregnancy so bad that i have to were a pad LOL tmi.. but its normal =)

thanks ladies! I worry alot, especially after the two bleeding episodes in 1st tri. I shouldn't have worried much while at work (for one, I was stressed, I hate my job, and the people that call in drive me nuts!), and two Jaxon has been a crazy boy today, moving around like mad!

So I read a long time ago that some pregnant women experience joint pain in there fingers and toes...well it sure seems like its true from me. My left thumb is aching like I'm an old woman with arthritis my whole left arm feels kinda numb.

HappyHayley, do you do a lot of things with your hands? Maybe you have the start of carpletunnel? I have it, totally sucks, I have to wear a brace to bed on my right wrist or I wake up with a totally numb arm.

^carpal tunnel hun, its quite common, mines getting steadily worse. I wear a splint at night but still aches and i get pain that radiates all the way up my arm.

Is bothering me during the day now too. Typing is the worst, which is bad for mine and BnB's relationship. lol x

I had carpal tunnel when I was preg with William , it was very sore, only in my hands though. Typing was hard then to. I hope to escape all that this time,. so far baby on nerve I didnt escape and I know that will happy loads more to come.

we have a meteor shower here and we seen about 20 till the clouds came in and now you cant see anything. Its so dark where we are we seen loads but the people in the town we look down across at had a wall of cloud and we had a clearing for a while so i feel like I was the only one here to see it. lol

I heard about that. Apparently the earth is passing through a comets tail and it happens every august

Hiya girlies, popping back to say hi :D

Hurry up a move over!!

Yeas Hayley we have this meteor shower every year at the same time. It's my bday today and I can always see it :) I looked last night but was too impatient so didn't see anything!

Hope you are all well :) x x x

Happy Birthday Anna! Hope you have a fab day!
2 more days of work until I get a lie-in :happydance: My iron supplements are starting to work at last (iron levels were really low which I think was causing my constant headaches/dizzyness) and I actually feel human again!
My sister's boyfriend's little boy is staying with us this weekend and it's his 6th birthday tomorrow so I'm going to be making a cake tonight- I think I'm the most excited to be having a kids party :haha:

I heard about that. Apparently the earth is passing through a comets tail and it happens every august

haha at first i thought you were talking about carpal tunnel haha i was like what the. Man the pregnancy brain is getting worse! :haha:

My aunt had carpal tunnel and eventually they had to do surgery and she got a metal plate put in her wrist area, I guess to replace the bad part or what not. Now she can't move her wrist ... but I guess its better than feeling the pain all the time.

I am going to bust my other halfs head in I am sick of his lying and spending! I have already smashed my phone in anger. I am cutting my bank cards up again, I dont get naer a cash machine why the hell should he and take my money! spends all his own on shit! this is not going to be good.

I am going to bust my other halfs head in I am sick of his lying and spending! I have already smashed my phone in anger. I am cutting my bank cards up again, I dont get naer a cash machine why the hell should he and take my money! spends all his own on shit! this is not going to be good.

Im sorry =((.. me and hubby both use the money he makes in the military as we like.. but never by spendy things without talking to each other.. but we do buy groceries etc.. whenever needed.. bills should come first to him.. i hope it gets better hun..

Eek! Definitely doesn't sound good DF. :hugs:

If he is spending your money without talking to you, then he definitely deserves a good talking to. Good luck! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->