• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I am going to bust my other halfs head in I am sick of his lying and spending! I have already smashed my phone in anger. I am cutting my bank cards up again, I dont get naer a cash machine why the hell should he and take my money! spends all his own on shit! this is not going to be good.

Im sorry =((.. me and hubby both use the money he makes in the military as we like.. but never by spendy things without talking to each other.. but we do buy groceries etc.. whenever needed.. bills should come first to him.. i hope it gets better hun..

It is kind of like this with me and my OH too. He works, I don't. But the money he makes is viewed as our money. We pay bills first, and then whatever is left over goes to whatever we discuss. Of course, it is normally whatever he wants to buy because I really don't buy anything, lol. In fact, OH gives me money when he doesn't want it spent because I truly do not spend money. I am a bit a money saver for the most part. But I do get really upset when he robs my purse without telling me .. as sometimes I will go to buy something an have no money. :growlmad:

he set out to do what he was going to do again and does it beuase he thinks he will give it back tomorrow, but he forgets he does it so much he never can pay it back! i sacrifice. but he dosnt. Soon as he gets in here again i will cut my cards up! i cant take much more of this going around in circles, he does it because he knows he will get away with it obviously. Has me in tears ! he cares about no bills of anything its all on me ! i takie care of all that he runs around spending cash ! he can burn money fast! never just change here and there always big amounts and lies about it then admits when I actually go to prove he was lying. why cant he wait to get his own! think i will be a single mum soon. i really cant take this any more.

Hi Girls ,

How many of u are havin baby showers ?? thought id asked as my last few days in 2nd tri :-( xx

not me i would be told where to go and asked why I dont use wiliams things ,. No one in my fam would come its not done here. I think i will be lucky for a primark sale hat in november of my mum.

My cousin is throwing me a baby shower on October 9th. But in the US baby showers are super common. Everyone has them, well just about everyone does. Im really relying on the shower to get a lot of things for Jaxon, as my OH and I dont have the $$ to buy anything.

I'm thinking of having a baby shower but I don't know if I can afford it and where to have it

Pic of my and my princess as promised! I am looking rather chubby in the face in this pic though :(

Attachments

• 01052010248.jpg
    01052010248.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
oh she is pretty!

I have been bad hormones all day, ended up crying for ages trhere and going made at my other half and he deserved it. He has had to take william out for a walk as william is glued to him and when he goes out for like a smoke william screams the place down so i just needed to get some peace here and a shower after soaps. friday 13th is not good for me and i am not dying my hair that new colour tonight thats for sire.

I am going to bust my other halfs head in I am sick of his lying and spending! I have already smashed my phone in anger. I am cutting my bank cards up again, I dont get naer a cash machine why the hell should he and take my money! spends all his own on shit! this is not going to be good.

Im sorry =((.. me and hubby both use the money he makes in the military as we like.. but never by spendy things without talking to each other.. but we do buy groceries etc.. whenever needed.. bills should come first to him.. i hope it gets better hun..

This is how we are too.

Hope it gets better DF! :hugs:

Kayley, what a pretty little girl you have! DF, I hope your OH makes it up to you for upsetting you so.

he was trying to by as usual cooking for me, but refused it. I am to hurt, upset and angry and peed off at me beause he gets away with it and he can see how much it upsets me yet he still does it. Didnt even get williams pain killers for teething or my cyctitus meds! so we have had nothing for days and I am in pain and so is william. fogets apparently! really he didnt forget what he went down for when he was at my bank account! i have since cut my cards up. Last time I bend them and they still worked and he used them so it was scissors out! may have shot myself in foot but least I wont be down big amounts as I use on line shopping to get food and mostly everything else, will be stuck for a day or two at a time but it has to be done.
dont care he is giving it back as he keeps saying thats not the point of it he knew what he was at and how it would start a row and didnt care. men are so selfish.

he was trying to by as usual cooking for me, but refused it. I am to hurt, upset and angry and peed off at me beause he gets away with it and he can see how much it upsets me yet he still does it. Didnt even get williams pain killers for teething or my cyctitus meds! so we have had nothing for days and I am in pain and so is william. fogets apparently! really he didnt forget what he went down for when he was at my bank account! i have since cut my cards up. Last time I bend them and they still worked and he used them so it was scissors out! may have shot myself in foot but least I wont be down big amounts as I use on line shopping to get food and mostly everything else, will be stuck for a day or two at a time but it has to be done.
dont care he is giving it back as he keeps saying thats not the point of it he knew what he was at and how it would start a row and didnt care. men are so selfish.

DF, I know what you mean. And I agree, men are definitely selfish. I feel like when it comes to money my OH has no sense what-so-ever. Granted some things are cheaper, but the price you pay for cheaper things may be much bigger. And I know you have no idea what I am talking about, but just know I am in a similar boat. Eh, or emotional roller coaster. :thumbup:

he has no clue with money hence why I take care of all the bills and all, if he had asked, like we are near out of food and he lifts it ! wtf! selfish! i am forever rowing with him over money. And sick of hearing how i will be paid back, well no good to us when we have no food or to pay bills and he is still at that! he spends money before he even gets it ffs! and wont wear just any ordinary thing has to be good brand names and expensive stuff! like some on I am sat here in sale items and even some second hand stuff! my son dresses better than me and he gets all this cool stuff. He will get william something of course but cant settle for like just a bit cheaper jeans! his dam boots he wants are over 200 dollers and he cant get them as they are only in America so I am so glad for that.

he has no clue with money hence why I take care of all the bills and all, if he had asked, like we are near out of food and he lifts it ! wtf! selfish! i am forever rowing with him over money. And sick of hearing how i will be paid back, well no good to us when we have no food or to pay bills and he is still at that! he spends money before he even gets it ffs! and wont wear just any ordinary thing has to be good brand names and expensive stuff! like some on I am sat here in sale items and even some second hand stuff! my son dresses better than me and he gets all this cool stuff. He will get william something of course but cant settle for like just a bit cheaper jeans! his dam boots he wants are over 200 dollers and he cant get them as they are only in America so I am so glad for that.

DF, calm down, hun, save your energy for your little ones. You need to talk to him, not shout...and cut all access to your money, put some bills in his name and make him pay too!!! I have been there before, not good, you ve got to think about yourself and the little one...try to rely less on him, try somehow do things yourself ...he will wake up...hopoefully.... hugs x

It is kind of like this with me and my OH too. He works, I don't. But the money he makes is viewed as our money. We pay bills first, and then whatever is left over goes to whatever we discuss. Of course, it is normally whatever he wants to buy because I really don't buy anything, lol. In fact, OH gives me money when he doesn't want it spent because I truly do not spend money. I am a bit a money saver for the most part. But I do get really upset when he robs my purse without telling me .. as sometimes I will go to buy something an have no money. :growlmad:

lol we dont carry cash.. to much of a hassle haha we just use our cards =) and i do all the food and shopping unless its something he wants... there for i spend the money haha =)

hmmm ive never had this issue.. as i used to work but now i care for the kids and take care of the house while hubby brings in money.. we rarely buy things unless we need them.. food is another story haha =) i buy whatever i want and he has to live with it.. but you really need to talk to him about it and figure something out..

Almost ended up buying the Nikon camera last night. I send hubby an email saying that I wanted the camera and I showed him DF flicker page (he loved the image of the red rose with water droplets). Anyways, my husband was cleaning out his drawer and came across a coupon to best buy for $200 Nikon or Canon Digital cameras (the high end on)...but it expires that same day. It was like 8:30pm and the store closes at 9:00pm, so we jump in the car and race over there. We get there right when they are closing the doors, but they let us in.. So we look at the coupon again and it says $200 WITH the purchase of a bag, tripod, and lens. We were still going to get it, but didn't like the bag that they had since it couldn't carry the tripod. We also figured that we are spending extra $$ just to use the coupon. So we decided not to get it... We're going to keep looking though. The best buy guy reccommended the Canon. Said it did better in low-light. However, I couldn't even figure out how to take a pic with the canon Eos. At least the Nikon has the little guide that help dummies like me. I also like that the Nikon has the 11 AF options.Either way doesn't seem like you can go wrong with either.

I read that one of the cons of the Nikon is that it don't have a live view window, whereas the Canon does. DF, do you find this to be a big disadvantage?

Hi Girls ,

How many of u are havin baby showers ?? thought id asked as my last few days in 2nd tri :-( xx

I want to because I loved my last one but I feel its kinda in bad taste as its only been 2 years since my last one plus it was a boy last time too. Most people don't have one for their second. but I wish I could because I had a lot of fun at my first one

Hi Girls ,

My shower is sept 4. My sister, best friend and cousin are hosting it.

Im having a baby shower end of September. Hopefully LO doesnt make a early appearance

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->