~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

because i been there before and know its scary, and even more scared this time. EEk! i went over due. So I am prepared for that this time.

I will have bubs around Nov 24th (c-section) so technically I am in the double digits waiting game. lol

I should be hitting double digits on Friday! Im excited about it

OMG. I work in a help desk environment, and I got locked out of my work computer. Our IT department is on opposit side of office. After a half hour of running back and forth I was so hot (they have the heat on instead of AC today, so its like 90 degrees in here) and I had to sit down put my feet up and get a fan hookedup. I nearly passed out. My supervisor went and got me some ice chips and told me to take my shoes off and sit back for awhile. Im still warm, but cooling down a bit now.

Oh no bartness, it was warm in here yesterday too (I also work in IT)...put a ticket in and the facilities guy came up almost immediately. Today it is much better in here. I hope they get you squared away...keep cool and calm today!!

The whole building I work in is messed up. The other side of office is Freezing cold, my half is like burning hot. And our people wont do anything about it, they just say "well so and so has MS and needs it cold, and if that area is cold, your area is hot, nothing we can do to change it"

Doesnt makes sense to me at all. But eh so is life. I keep chowing on ice, and am keepingmy shoes off. Tomorrow I'll NOT listen to the dress code and wear a thank top to help out too and a pair of loose fitting pants (I'll look like I'll be in my PJ's).

I think its about a week until double digits for me, time is going way too fast though

Oooh, I'm in double digits already! I hadn't realised:blush:

It's all going so quickly...and I feel so massively underprepared! Waah!

Ill be in double digits from tomorrow - its nice knowing when bubs is going to be born :D

So my cousins having a girl. And I can't help but be jealous. which give me guilt on multiple levels. Guilty because she wasn't supposed be able to get pregnant so this is like the families "miracle baby" and guilty that even though I'm excited for my little boy I so wanted a girl. I think I won't totally get over it till he comes out and I see his sweet little face. And guilty for wanting more attention for my baby and knowing she will get all the pretty dresses and stuff.

So my cousins having a girl. And I can't help but be jealous. which give me guilt on multiple levels. Guilty because she wasn't supposed be able to get pregnant so this is like the families "miracle baby" and guilty that even though I'm excited for my little boy I so wanted a girl. I think I won't totally get over it till he comes out and I see his sweet little face. And guilty for wanting more attention for my baby and knowing she will get all the pretty dresses and stuff.

Hayley

At first i couldn't care less what sex i had which is why me and hubby opted for team yellow, but now i realise i really want a girl..... i want to buy her dresses and all the girly things. I want a daughter!! i'm terrified when this baby comes out and if its a boy i'll be upset. i'm also sick of everyone telling me "oh i can just imagine you with a girl"

Betheney

hayley and beth, don't beat yourselves up for feeling what you feel... I know there is so berating for being honest on this subject, but its truly something people feel more than is ever admitted. As soon as you see your bubs (like you said) you'd not change them for the world!

well i'm sat in the doctors waiting for GTT test... Yippeeee. The quicker this is over the better.

my bubs has got quiet again :( her movements were so light yesterday and it took an hour to feel her this morning and again it was really light :(

Gail

thanks for your MSG your very sweet. I know women are usually crucified on here for being negative about genders so thanks for your support. I don't think I will react horribly or anything, I know I won't reject my baby or anything. But I'm just a little worried when/if it turns out to be a boy that I'll be dissapointed. Wouldn't that be horrible?

I had a 2hr GTT test at 22 weeks because I'm at an increased risk but thankfully got the all clear. Now I have to have it again in 2 weeks at 28weeks another 2hr, I'm not looking forward to it they are so boring!!! And I feel like a heroin addict with 3 holes in my arms.

Love love love

Hello ladies =) im 26 weeks today 1 more week until third tri =).. i also have hit double digits a few days ago YAY.. i also finished the nursery finally =).. and i had a doc appointment this morning and they surprised me with the glucose test man do i feel like crap haha =).. but Michael is healthy and growing very well =)

Attachments

• 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
Thanks to both of you. I think I'm having a hard time because its my 2nd. With my first I also wanted a girl but was very excited when I found out it was a boy. With this one theres a good chance its the last time I will ever do this and it sorta feels like its sealing my fate to never have the little girl I wanted so bad. I love my boy and I will love the new one when it gets here but I'm such a feminine person that I had visions of cute baby clothes and then mom and daughter pedicures and prom dresses and princess and barbie and decorating a whole room in pink.

But boys are a lot of fun too. I love watching how much joy my son brings my husband and buying him cute outfits that make him look like a little mini stud. And I do picture helping with prom tuxedos and not having to pay for a wedding as much since I'll be the mother of the groom is nice. I think maybe being a feminine person maybe I can teach my boys to be good boyfriends and husbands when they grow up and how to treat women

Sorry for the job rant. So today, Im at work, and Im told I need to train for a new peice of equipment, by viewing a video and testing on it. Only thing is Im told "were to busy to let you off the phones to do this, so you'll have to do it on your break"

Illegal in so many ways. And I flat out refused to do it.

Makes me want to find a new job. I was thinking that after Jaxon arrives to do a CNA traning course? Good idea or bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->