~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

well if i wear pants or shorts that are too tight i get uncomfortable. but i just feel squishy and fat. not pregnant. like i need to stop eating so much and do some crunches! :(

shhh haha.. gosh saturday 10am seems ages away.. but i wish it would come faster i wanna know what this baby is already!!!

you better come post on my journal as soon as you get home!! :) i wanna know. my appt is wednesday at 10:30! i got my shirt at spencers too! hehe. i wear it all the time cause it's big.
and my OH got a binki from there that says "nice tits" hahaha

ahahahahah.. mine is way to big it looks funny on me hahah.. i will forsure tell you asap you better do the same... ill be on everyday until july 3rd cuz hub will be gone haha well starting sunday am.. til july 3rd but ill be soooo lonely and bored.. at least i got a 2 year old and two kitties to keep me company ahaha

i'll be on as well! and of course i'll tell you as soon as possible! :) i'll be so excited to announce which team we'll be on!! mine is big on me too. which is why i usually wear it with comfy shorts. i found these great ones at wal mart. they're super cute but they have elastic around the top :D

these ones are like cloth but they are super cute. i can't explain em hehe.

i'm jealous!!! i want mine to kick more. Bean is just so laid back and calm.
and i poke and push and prod but nope, nothing :(

that is why i think its a boy lol cuz my dd was not this active at all.. i didnt feel her really every move until like 22 weeks haha some flutters at 20 but nothing more haha

i hope on my next kick it's different! lol
i don't like just sitting here wondering when i'll feel it kick or hit again.
:(
dang pregnancy is takin forever!
COME ON NOVEMBERRR!!!

I just started getting kicks, but only in the morning, and only a couple. They're quite strong though!

My skin is so disgusting. My skin wasn't perfect pre-pregnancy, but it wasn't this grossness it is now!

So has anyone else gotten clumsy? I wiped out earlier today! It was out of nowhere too. We were out walking the dog and my 2 year old tripped, we stopped walking and I was helping her stand, as soon as I took a step I tripped. Now my hand, fingers and knee are all scraped up and my ankle is all jacked up so it's hard to walk.

My 5 year old was funny though, she told me she was excited for me because I just had my first boo-boo and that she would share some of her My Littlest Petshop bandaids with me. So cute.

Fun times with pregnancy imbalance. Anyone else?

Can you add me to 26th November please? I am having twins :happydance: but not sure which team/s we are on yet!!Hope all you November ladies are happy and well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->