~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hi everyone, I had my scan today and it's a girl. Really thought it was going to be a boy! We are all really happy. Am having another scan at 28 and 34 weeks because of being overweight, but everything else is good. Even so at least we get to see the baby again before its born.

Congrats everyone else and all those that have their scans coming up xx

Since this week is full of girls .. does that mean next week will be full of boys? :( LOL

I shall be depressed until I see my LO. I know once I see it wont matter .. but still kind of holding out.

Evening all :wave:

Well we had our 20 week scan today too and baby is perfect! We asked to stay on team yellow but when the scan started the first image that popped onto the screen was babies legs, and they were wide open! The sonographer was quick to move away but I think I spotted something! Obviously I could be wrong but I somehow doubt it :)

Congratulations to every one who knows for sure what they are having :happydance:

Well we had our 20 week scan today too and baby is perfect! We asked to stay on team yellow but when the scan started the first image that popped onto the screen was babies legs, and they were wide open! The sonographer was quick to move away but I think I spotted something! Obviously I could be wrong but I somehow doubt it :)

Congratulations to every one who knows for sure what they are having :happydance:

this is what i worried about as really dont wanna know but you cant miss it when you see it especially with a boy i saw with my son and had to ask is that what i think it is!! really hope i dont have a clue this time

cocobelle i think the nub in your avator its very clear too on the sex

Congrats on baby being perfect! - will be interesting too see if your 'flash' was right :winkwink:

Congrats on all the ladies who have had scans today :D Can't wait for my turn tomorrow, gonna go bed now as it'll be happening within 12 hrs!! :cloud9:

Lol xx

this is what i worried about as really dont wanna know but you cant miss it when you see it especially with a boy i saw with my son and had to ask is that what i think it is!! really hope i dont have a clue this time

Trust me to get a baby with a mind of it's own already! If only it could have kept its legs crossed! I hope yours is a little more shy :)

As we had already said we did not want to know, the sonographer wouldn't confirm or deny our suspicions, she told us we just have to wait, lol. But now we are home I think half knowing is worse than actually having our team yellow cover blown.

As for my avatar, I am not sure if that is actually a nub as I have another pic in the same position and there is nothing there at all. I didn't know if that line was caused by movement or something. It sure is odd looking anyway!

Trust me to get a baby with a mind of it's own already! If only it could have kept its legs crossed! I hope yours is a little more shy :)

As we had already said we did not want to know, the sonographer wouldn't confirm or deny our suspicions, she told us we just have to wait, lol. But now we are home I think half knowing is worse than actually having our team yellow cover blown.

As for my avatar, I am not sure if that is actually a nub as I have another pic in the same position and there is nothing there at all. I didn't know if that line was caused by movement or something. It sure is odd looking anyway!

oh i see looked like a nub from here :dohh: bless you it will be abit of a wait now too see if you was right on what you saw!! hope my little one has his/her legs crossed, at least your little one isnt camera shy :haha:

oh i see looked like a nub from here :dohh: bless you it will be abit of a wait now too see if you was right on what you saw!! hope my little one has his/her legs crossed, at least your little one isnt camera shy :haha:

I agree on my avatar it does look very nub like. I actually have another scan in about 5 weeks time as I was asked to take part in a training course for sonographers. It would have been rude to decline and miss out on the free extra scans :)

I just need to decide if I should ask for sure or not. I have will have every thing crossed that your little one keeps their legs crossed too x

So I'm almost midway through 17 weeks...and a bump is yet to be seen! I'm still pretty darn flat unless there's some bloat, like in my avatar! It rarely looks that prominent. Did anyone else have this?

I'm 5'6", and have a long torso...so I'm assuming that's playing into it.

I do. My tummy seems to come and go. Maybe it's due to what position the baby is in. Yesterday I had a super small belly. It looked like I maybe ate too much. A few days prior I was big and round. As of today it's sort of rounding out again but I'm able to suck in my stomach to make me look like I'm not even pregnant. I couldn't do that 2 weeks ago

Glad to hear I'm not alone! Yeah, with my stomach being sucked in I have just the tiniest little ripple, it's essentially flat!

I have a midwife appt. Friday, and unless she says anything I'll assume its normal but I have bump envy!

HI!
i can join cause i'm due November 3rd. i kept getting my dates mixed up. was the 4th. now the 3rd. haa. :)
i find out the gender in exactly 1 week! praying to join team BLUE!
i have a pretty big belly, but i can suck it in and look little. it just hurts to do so :D

wish i could suck mine in i could a few weeks ago but most def not now haha =)

i can suck it in to almost where i look 9 weeks prego! but it makes my tummy really sore. so i don't do it much!
i wish my tummy was hard :(

i hope it happens soon!! when i push on my lower tummy it's squishy but i can feel hardness underneath. but it always just makes me feel like i'm fat, not pregnant!

ughhh if i push on my lower belly its hard and hurts like heck hahah.. also anything thats tight like pants or shorts down on my belly makes me have a tummy ache and is sooooo uncomfortable..

AND YOUR NOT FAT!!!! haha i have a shirt that says im not fat im knocked up hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->