~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I am guessing shy fox knows the sex, as i said I cant flick back pages, never get an o2 dongle! crap. Congrats! I feel a little jealous when poeple find out as I have no choice at all and have to wait till the end wondering and doing gender predictors. Even looking to see who is having what near my due date to see if theres a trend going.

ps the size tickers are messed up! I see shy fox is mango and mines sweet potato which are still both to small! i dont get it. they must have giant fruit and veg where ever this ticker comes from. I dread to see where the banana comes in! I am pretty sure my baby is bigger than a banana!

yeah im having a girl hun.

yeah think them tickers are stupid my baby is definately bigger then a mango lol xXx

well done on team :pink:
:D

I don't really get the fruit and veg ticker either - the sizes are really mixed up?!
Congrats on your move DF - glad ur settling in well - away from ur horrible nosey neighbours :D
Can you not even get private gender scans in Ireland?

I wouldn't be surprised if mine try's to keep me on team yellow! But I wanna know!!

Lol xx

Its exciting that everyones scans are coming up now, 2 weeks and we will find out and i can't wait. Thing is will we be double blue, double pink or pink and blue!

Private scans are miles away, so far I dont know where and I dont have a car or most of all I dont have the money to find out so its yellow till the end. I wouldnt have that sort of money ever really especially not after coughing up a deposite and rent for here when I can wait 5 months and have everyone ask me over and over again here even though no one for like 20 years has ever been told the sex in our local hospital its against their policy and I even asked last time and the woman was a bitch and ate my face off :( this time I will ask again just for them to go over that area then I can guess myself and argue with my other half what it is. I thought it was a girl now i think its a boy again.

Welcome melsott :) Congrats Shy!!!!!!!

Afm........

WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

both me and dh are exstatic. She was measuring a week early....so i might be leaving you ladies!!!! :S. im just afraid its going to magically change sexes :S lol. :happydance: guess me and shy proved the boy/girl weeks wrong lol!!!

Aw, congrats on the girls!!

Can't deny, I am kind of jealous. 8 days till I find out!

congrats on team pink blkhairbeauty!!! :happydance: my scan is only 6 days away, can't wait to find out what team I'm on :flower:

Congrats blkhairbeauty!!! PS: I love the new profile pic!

Congrats Blkhairbty!!! and you can't leave us!! Your'll always be a November Sparkler!!!

My scans tomorrow... is this actually a girls week??? ...

Lol xx

Hey ladies!! We had the anatomy sono done today!!!

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband got his boy!

We had our scan today....

And we are having...........a little baby girl!!

:happydance::yipee::headspin::loopy:

This week is supposed to be a boy week by the theory of scans...but it seem's to be coming up with mostly girls!!

Congrats to everyone! So many new gender announcements, I am sure you are all thrilled :D

Congrats Princess and You&me on your opposite teams!!

Lol xx

Thanks Everyone! and congrats on team blue princess and on team pink you&me!!!!!

the pic on my profile is from our zoo adventure we had! It was great fun, it poured rain on us though, but it was fun though :D

congrats blkhairbeauty on your princess

and congrats BeachPrincess on your little boys

and i know ive already said it to you&me but congrats on your pink princess :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i think the princess's are ruling the majority of this week so far knocking the boy girl week thieory lol xXx

thats what i was thinking! lol. So I can't stop watching the ultrasound dvd they gave us! :D its so amazing!

Scan week theory has been blown out the window :D Congrats everyone :D

I had a boy dream last night so am back in that camp :D

So much excitement in here. Congrats ladies!

2 weeks today for me. I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->