~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Oh well. I put on nearly a stone since i got pregnant :( but definitely look preggo rather than fat me thinks..(wishfully?) :)

And also, went over first trimester today.....never again ! :)

i do weight 2 stone more than i did before i was pregnant with william i waited till after i gave birth to eat like a horse! breastfeeding did not make me loose weight i ate more.

Can you believe there is a March Mummies thread in first tri??? Makes me feel so far along! Scary stuff :-/

oh WOW lol all my friends from highschool are all 30-40 weeks along.. i feel sooo far behind but that makes me feel better AHAHA

Oh well. I put on nearly a stone since i got pregnant :( but definitely look preggo rather than fat me thinks..(wishfully?) :)

And also, went over first trimester today.....never again ! :)

how was it over there? I stop periodically to try to help ease some of their fears. I know it helped me out to hear some ladies from 2nd tri give their advice.

Look at that bump Dragonfly!!! Yes - you are looking preggers indeed.
Murphy - they dated me in October too at my ultrasound (originally I was Nov. 2nd)but I just can't bear to move over yet...lol! Plus babies are so unpredictable - you never know WHEN they are really gonna come - it could be two weeks earlier or two weeks later so I'm sticking with the Sparklers for now...lol.

Nice bump dragonfly!!

@Mrs.October: Good choice. Nov. Sparklers is the way to go...Originally I was in the December dreamers group and Nov Sparklers group, but somehow Nov. Sparklers just felt more like home. :):cloud9:

Hi ladies,

I have a scan tomorrow, I'm excited but of course nervous. 3 weeks ago we found out it was a boy but now we are doing a more thorough scan to make sure he's healthy. I had a triple screen test that came back normal so that's good.

I'm excited to see him in 3D though!

@mommy2baby2: Let us know how everything goes. Make sure you get a good night rest (so you should be off the compuer soon if your are in EST zone). Everything will be fine.

Regarding weight: I'm about 3 pounds less than what the doctor weighed me in at,biut if I use my weight measurements, I am even (no gain/no lose). My mom wants me to start eating more so I can gain weight.

@mommy2baby2: Let us know how everything goes. Make sure you get a good night rest (so you should be off the compuer soon if your are in EST zone). Everything will be fine.

Regarding weight: I'm about 3 pounds less than what the doctor weighed me in at,biut if I use my weight measurements, I am even (no gain/no lose). My mom wants me to start eating more so I can gain weight.

I have not gained a single lb my entire pregnancy. I am shocked because I have an obvious bump!! When should I start gaining? My doctor did not answer that question.

I have not gained a single lb my entire pregnancy. I am shocked because I have an obvious bump!! When should I start gaining? My doctor did not answer that question.

I think was told by 24 weeks, most ladies if they have not started gaining will have start to gain since baby starts to grow rapidly at that pt.

I think was told by 24 weeks, most ladies if they have not started gaining will have start to gain since baby starts to grow rapidly at that pt.

Thank you! That makes me feel much better! :hugs:

I've put on about 10 lbs now. I currently weigh between 130-135 but still fit into the majority of my pre-pregnancy clothes. My booty is a bit bigger though, like the bubble part and my breasts too. It's weird though because my diet hasn't changed, if anything I've cut out the unhealthy stuff and have been eating less but the weight is still there.

I love being pregnant and all but I hate the weight gain, I'm so fearful I won't be able to lose the weight afterwards!

But with my first I gained about 10lbs (at birth weighed in at 121) with my second I gained about 30 (at birth around 140-145)

I was weighed on Tuesday at 20 weeks & 3 days...and have yet to put any weight on still either, I am still sitting at what I was when they booked me in at the doctors at he beginning!! It seems to have moved all off of my arse and round to my belly :happydance:

Oh ive put on weight, but a good portion of that would be my gigantic boobs lol :(

Ive put on around 10 kg so far but all seems to be boobs and belly, ive noticed my legs have gotten a bit chubbier but thats it.

Going to be really careful not to put on a whole heap more seeing as im only just over half way!

I put it on easily and quickly with my first daughter...and had put on about a stone at the halfway mark...this time it is all so different even though it is another girl I am carrying.

I think boys tend to be a neat front bump, and girl bumps spread out a bit?...an old wive's tale I know, but I have always found it to be true with friends.

I've no idea if I've put on weight or not. We don't have scales at home and I've never been weighed at any of my midwife appointments. Belly is definately expanding tho :thumbup:

2 weeks today until my scan!

I've no idea if I've put on weight or not. We don't have scales at home and I've never been weighed at any of my midwife appointments. Belly is definately expanding tho :thumbup:

Hey, My scan is 2 weeks today as well! Are you finding out which team you're on?

I put it on easily and quickly with my first daughter...and had put on about a stone at the halfway mark...this time it is all so different even though it is another girl I am carrying.

I think boys tend to be a neat front bump, and girl bumps spread out a bit?...an old wive's tale I know, but I have always found it to be true with friends.

Hmm well mines a neat front hard as a rock bump and im having a girl. Nothing on the sides at all, literally looks like i have swallowed a basketball ;)

Hey, My scan is 2 weeks today as well! Are you finding out which team you're on?

Absolutely! I'm far too impatient to wait another 20 weeks to find out :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->