~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Congrats on the team :blue: 's!!! Seems to be boy week this week!!

:D
lol xx

I haven't been on here in so long. We are now back from Mexico and everything went great with our son. I am now on leave from work so I wont be on here as much as I was as my little guy takes a lot of time.

I have been able to hear the babies heart beat a few times now which is always nice and I'm really looking forward to hopefully finding out the sex on Wednesday

oh and it looks like my ticker moved up a box to the new yellow baby box. :) yay for that right in the middle

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs120.snc4/36369_438771756281_509671281_6304320_6059841_n.jpg

a photo of me in mexico with my own personal pregnancy space

Lol As long as he/she is healthy but I sure would love a little girl of my own! :cloud9: lol

This is me at 18 weeks... =( i look like a beached whale ahaha

so the other is me at 9 weeks... def a big big change.. and ive lost 15 pounds surprisingly ?? i dont get it

Attachments

• 18 weeks.jpg
    18 weeks.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
When is the best time to do a 4d scan?

My doctor told me around 30 weeks is the best time rai.

woo I also hope next week is girl week I was told it was going to be boy week and my scan is on Wednesday. Not that I wouldn't be happy about a boy. But I've already done the blue thing for a couple of years. I'd just love to try out pink for awhile.

the private clinic im going to said 26-28 weeks is the best time (although they do them until about 32 weeks) because after 28 weeks the baby can look squashed and a clear picture might not be seen. im going for 26 weeks, couldnt wait a day longer!!

the private clinic im going to said 26-28 weeks is the best time (although they do them until about 32 weeks) because after 28 weeks the baby can look squashed and a clear picture might not be seen. im going for 26 weeks, couldnt wait a day longer!!

Well I hope they get me in before my baby looks squished! Lol

Thanks. I'm not sure if I want to schedule one, I do but I don't know I guess I'm nervous. Not sure about what though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->