~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I have not gained a single lb my entire pregnancy. I am shocked because I have an obvious bump!! When should I start gaining? My doctor did not answer that question.

You dont have to gain I know loads that never gained a thing and I lost weight at the start of mine. the baby only weights like a few pounds by the end. I hate the updates that say you should have put on x amount of pounds as everyone really is different. You see from my pics i am not a skinny girl before [pregnancy but didnt put on weight in pregnancy I did after though from sitting about always breastfeeding and eating. I think i felt crappy after and just ate but I am prone to that anyway. plus as I am not tall my stomach was ripped the muscles so it just hung down and never went anywhere. :growlmad: I get jealous of them ones with the nice smooth bumps that just go down after pregnancy and they never look like they had a baby. Like stupid celebs who seem to be able to get their figures back weeks after birth.

Oh well. I put on nearly a stone since i got pregnant :( but definitely look preggo rather than fat me thinks..(wishfully?) :)

And also, went over first trimester today.....never again ! :)

how was it over there? I stop periodically to try to help ease some of their fears. I know it helped me out to hear some ladies from 2nd tri give their advice.

I think some ladies are more hormonal that's all...got a right abuse from one after sharing my life story ...nevermind, over now..the thread was closed:shrug:

I have not gained a single lb my entire pregnancy. I am shocked because I have an obvious bump!! When should I start gaining? My doctor did not answer that question.

You dont have to gain I know loads that never gained a thing and I lost weight at the start of mine. the baby only weights like a few pounds by the end. I hate the updates that say you should have put on x amount of pounds as everyone really is different. You see from my pics i am not a skinny girl before [pregnancy but didnt put on weight in pregnancy I did after though from sitting about always breastfeeding and eating. I think i felt crappy after and just ate but I am prone to that anyway. plus as I am not tall my stomach was ripped the muscles so it just hung down and never went anywhere. :growlmad: I get jealous of them ones with the nice smooth bumps that just go down after pregnancy and they never look like they had a baby. Like stupid celebs who seem to be able to get their figures back weeks after birth.

Have the same feeling :( Only managed to lose 3tones after my first 2 children 5 years later...through exercise and strict regime....will be back to square one again :( You bump looks lovely and defo pregnant!

Off to the first aqua natal class tonight!!! will see what's that like :)

I didnt have time for gyms and exercise every min was on my son feeding , changing bathing etc. Sometimes i got out on my own on the motorbike but exercise was only short walks before next feeding time or sometihng else like house work.

I didnt have time for gyms and exercise every min was on my son feeding , changing bathing etc. Sometimes i got out on my own on the motorbike but exercise was only short walks before next feeding time or sometihng else like house work.

Thant's why I never did it until my youngest was nearly 5 :)

Thats why I hate celebs even more they go tyo the gym the min they are out of hospital and dump babies with nannies and give mums the wrong expectation of loosing weight after a baby by parading it in every mag with some stupid diet of a piece of lettuce and a cup of air for dinner. Thats not good for PND either I read mum should be with bay and not out at the gym getting into shape fast there's a recovery time. As this is my last I will get back into shape sometime next year ( I said that last time lol) but I have the rest of my life to wait till they start running about so I can run about with them to. Toddlers are great for weight loose mines on the sofa now and I have to go and grab him again as he fell once off it and it was awful.

Hi everyone!
Howre you all???

I still cant belive were in second tri well be in third before we know it!

I had my scan monday and im so pleased to say everything is perfect hes very healthy and a right little chubby chops! And its a BEAUTIFUL little boy!

I love him so much already!

xxx

Hi everyone!
Howre you all???

I still cant belive were in second tri well be in third before we know it!

I had my scan monday and im so pleased to say everything is perfect hes very healthy and a right little chubby chops! And its a BEAUTIFUL little boy!

I love him so much already!

xxx

I keep thinking the same thing third tri is not far at all now :)

welcome to team blue! :happydance:

Aww thanks everyone!
I wish i could upload a picture of him but my camera broke he is absolutly beautiful.
Hes never having a girlfriend i dont want anyone to steal him! just mommy haha!

xx

Aww thanks everyone!
I wish i could upload a picture of him but my camera broke he is absolutly beautiful.

xx

Aww. Congratulations on your little boy!!!!!!!! Healthy and stress-free the rest of the pregnancy to you :flower:

back from my 20 week scan and i'm on team:blue: i'm sooooo happy

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
Aww thanks everyone!

xx
You sound like my OH who said his little girl is never having a boyfriend or getting married haha xxx

Congrats devonangel.

I've felt so many kicks this morning. Feels like theres another world cup match going on inside me :haha:

Thanks! :hugs: I hope it does not catch up to me in the end! LOL I put on 31 lbs with Jace, but I too got FAT AFTER I had him. Probably because My DH was deployed and that was depressing. :( I WILL NOT let myself go like that again!! LOL

Morning ladies! It's a beautiful day. My ticker has moved up a box!!!!!! It just makes me feel good, now I feel Like I'm officially in my 5th month.

Congratulations to all those who had scans. Seems like the most recent batch all are on team blue. Is this a boy week? I don't have my anatomy scan for another four weeks. Had my blood my blood taken yesterday for my quad screen, so I won't find out anything unt the next four weeks. Hubby and I are going to try to stay on team yellow.

Weight gain: I was starting to ramp up my food intake (my mom keeps telling me I need to gain more weight since I haven't really gained anything), but I think I will slow down. I wasn't a skinny minny so honestly I don't want to put on too much. Losing weight has always been yards for me, I'm hoping I can breastfeed as I read this can also help with the weightloss (although that is not the only reason why I want to bf).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->