~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

All darrens mates have placed bets theres more girls that boy bets so far but he thinks its a boy.

U would add 10 days by changing the 1 to a 2 on the date then? - I have cut it fine myself - have to have a yrs continous service to qualify - which is 0ct 26th, so Im putting in for Maternity to start from then and booking the 3 previous weeks as holidays so I'll actually finish on 1st Oct (I'll be 35 weeks that day :happydance:) But I just as well start Maternity asap as my contract ends 6 mths after so I will get 6 mths full pay for my last 6 mths and can look for a new job from home and not worry about working at least a month or paying it back 1st :D

Lol xx

Ours is also a years continuous service. When the baby is born I will have been there for 1 year, 2 months and 10 days. Cos it is actually a years service from 11 weeks before the baby is due, so I miss it by 9 days. Total wankers :growlmad:

Hiya, I am back! Had a lovely relaxing time in Cyprus but pleased to be back home as I have soooo much shopping to do now!

I have not had a chance to catch up on what has been happening on here yet (but I will) but wanted to say that I hope everyone is well and that those who have recently had their scans, saw happy and healthy babies wriggling about.

I also noticed that the October Bumpkins have now started a 3rd tri thread. EEK! That means we will be next! I can't believe how quickly it is going, 2 weeks from now I will be 24 weeks.

Look forward to catching up with you all as I have missed BnB x

Back from scan and we are team blue :blue:. We wanted a girl but we are thrilled about our 2nd baby boy. Sure is aloy cheaper since we already own lots of blue

My scan is tomorrow!
Good vibes for it? I'm very worried baby is not going cooperate with us!

I drank some juice before I went hoping the sugar would make the baby move more so maybe if his legs were crossed they would be uncrossed. We did see him move and got to see his gender. Whether we would have anyways I dunno but it might help

Well since we are not allowed to be told i did ask sonograh in williams scan to go over bits and he had his legs crossed and wasnt giving anything away! so I hope on tuesday I can see something even if they wont tell we can all have guesses of pic.

got the hair cut today! first time since november last year and I have new make up so I am going to give me a mini make over and walk about, no one to see apart from some work men here and cows :( And I aint walking no dual carriage for miles in a town. I so cant wait to get a car sorted!

hey just joined this forum im 20weeks EDD 19th November already have a little girl who is 9 months

Congrats Hayley - sorry it wasn't your most desired team but like you said at least you're all prepared for a boy :)

Glad too hear you had a nice holiday Coco! I would love to have a holiday but Im using all mine too finish work a bit earlier (sorted out all my maternity leave today and 1st Oct will be my last day :happydance: ) Thats mad about the Oct bumpkins!! But I guess those due in the 1st week will be entering their 27th week now!! eeks thats only 4 weeks away for some Sparklers!!! ..5 weeks tomorrow for me! :wacko:

:happydance: on the makeover DF!! Its nice too spoil yourself sometimes isnt it!? :D

Lol xx

We are on team...................................................................................................

:pink: PINK! :pink:

:cloud9: :kiss: I KNEW it too! I was right with Jace and with this one! :happydance:

Hey, I'm Rachel. I'm due November 28th. Just thought I'd join the group, :flower:

welcome lucy!

everyone says my bump is neater this time around. I am actually still heavier than i was with william so I dont get that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->