~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I get told it all the time from OH, it's just horrible..:rofl:

Wow girl, you're only two days behind me! I just noticed that, haha.

We estimated my due date to be the same as your's because of when I OVed, but doctor is choosing to go with my first day of last period! Lol

Congratulations Hayley and Majm on your healthy scans and welcome to the new November ladies.

I am soooo excited as I made my first first big baby purchase today and got the travel system :happydance: so that is the most expensive thing out of the way. I also got the crib bedding, just need to buy the crib now :lol: I got a few items of clothing but there is such limted choice out there if you don't want to know the sex.

Hope everyone is feeling well xx

Congratulations Hayley and Majm on your healthy scans and welcome to the new November ladies.

I am soooo excited as I made my first first big baby purchase today and got the travel system :happydance: so that is the most expensive thing out of the way. I also got the crib bedding, just need to buy the crib now :lol: I got a few items of clothing but there is such limted choice out there if you don't want to know the sex.

Hope everyone is feeling well xx

Thanks Hon!! I still have my crib from Jace so I have that outta the way! Lol

Sometimes I wish I could just have a break. OH is playing video game & LO is screaming his head off as doesn't want to sleep. Why can't he go and tend to him? He thinks we should just let him cry it out ... well, that doesn't really work as LO stays histerical until someone comes to him ..bleh.

I'm up!! I left my phone at work (I hope or it is lost!!) and my alarm clock is broken. Step dad is going to call me I hope, need to go back to bed for an hour. Soooo tired!

I have moved up another box :happydance: EEK! Just three in front of me now :)

I am so tired today, it is taking me ages to recover from the travelling, hopefully I can have a bit of a lazy day (once I have got through my client emails).

Ana, I have just noticed from your ticker that it has been 1 day since your gender scan. Oooh exciting! What are you having?

Sometimes I wish I could just have a break. OH is playing video game & LO is screaming his head off as doesn't want to sleep. Why can't he go and tend to him? He thinks we should just let him cry it out ... well, that doesn't really work as LO stays histerical until someone comes to him ..bleh.

xbox or playstation widow? :cry:

william sometimes demands his dad so I am no good, he loves his daddy. His dad has gone to get milk and he was screaming by the front door because he couldnt go.

I have moved up another box :happydance: EEK! Just three in front of me now :)

I am so tired today, it is taking me ages to recover from the travelling, hopefully I can have a bit of a lazy day (once I have got through my client emails).

Ana, I have just noticed from your ticker that it has been 1 day since your gender scan. Oooh exciting! What are you having?

Ah they changed it to this Monday!! I didn;t change the ticker! so will have to wait a few more days x

Oh, my mum did call me to wake me up! But when I said ring back in 10 mins she forgot :haha:

Found my phone at work though phew :happydance:

xbox or playstation widow? :cry:

william sometimes demands his dad so I am no good, he loves his daddy. His dad has gone to get milk and he was screaming by the front door because he couldnt go.

Playstation in my case. Yeah Joseph loves his daddy as well. He works 8-10 hours a day and I just feel he could preoccupy his time better than with a game console ... like helping with his son. I mean he is awake anyway ... so what difference does it make? Eh, I don't know. I try to just let it go because he is great with his son when he wants to be or literally has no other choice ... but I just wish I had a mommy break every now and again.

Any of you ladies pay attention to The Twilight Saga? I am really excited about going to see Eclipse tomorrow afternoon as I get a day date with OH which hardly ever happens.

xbox widow here, lucky he sold his though he has a lend of one here at the mo.

Any of you ladies pay attention to The Twilight Saga? I am really excited about going to see Eclipse tomorrow afternoon as I get a day date with OH which hardly ever happens.

Oh yeah!!! Love them!! Going to see it at the Imax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->