~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

did any of you try chinese birth chart if so was iot right? since i wont sex till end and you all do can you look and see. It was right with william but i looked at two different ones and got girl and boy so havnt a clue now.

Girl power is good Jayde!!!

I have 2 step daughters, aged 11 and 7...a daughter of my own, aged 4...and we are having another little girl :happydance:

My poor hubby!!!

Haha yeah i know i grew up with loads of sisters lol
haha yeah your poor hubby,i sometimes feel sorry for my dad when he had a house full of girls lol.
my OH loves that i am having another girl but my oldest Erin Silver wanted it to be a boy and she is a little upset that it is a girl lol

Awww...my daughter kept telling me that if it was a brother in my tummy then I could just send it back to the stalk master and ask for a girl next time...cos in her words 'boy's stink'...oh the innocence of kids!!...so she is more than happy to be having a sister.

I did the chinese gender thing DF...based on my actual age,it was wrong, said a boy....based on my chinese age; where you add 9 months to your actual age at conception; then it was right, it said girl!!

Awww...my daughter kept telling me that if it was a brother in my tummy then I could just send it back to the stalk master and ask for a girl next time...cos in her words 'boy's stink'...oh the innocence of kids!!...so she is more than happy to be having a sister.

I did the chinese gender thing DF...based on my actual age,it was wrong, said a boy....based on my chinese age; where you add 9 months to your actual age at conception; then it was right, it said girl!!

haha awww that is so cute. i love the innocence of children.
My Erin just said to me "mummy once you have had this baby you and daddy need to make me a little brother"
i try that chinese gender chart it said i was having a boy lol

That predictor thing people have in their signatures also said for me 'I am predicted a boy'...LOL, and I am pretty damn sure there was no bits hiding on my lil girl when I had the scan...Lots of the old wive's tales didn't fall true with me either...everything and everyone indicated I was carrying a boy, as I am so different to what I was with my first daughter!!

DF, we're due on the same day. I did the Chinese gender chart and it was wrong for me...said girl and we found out we're having a boy at 16 weeks. My next ultrasound is tomorrow at the doctor's and hopefully, he should still be a boy!

hey all had my 20 week scan today :) TEAM BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!! :) husbands so happy as we have 2 girls x

I thought it was a girl now I think its a boy. With william I thought it was a boy from the start and everyone says my bump looks neat but I think thats because I lost weight. Everyone is convinced its a girl as you have to have a girl after a boy apparently so they say but thats not always true. I really dont know its so different this time! Chinese chart said girl for me then said boy in another.

10 sleeps until we see baby again and find out the sex!! Counting down the days lol.

I am kinda annoyed at my mum again, yesterday she came and was her critical self. For anyone that doesnt know our relatioship is not good especially since William has been born as she seems to think she gave birth to him and not me and hates everything I do and treats him like he is stupid. She is just a general pain in the butt.

Yesterday she started picking on him for not speakming, beucase she hasntg heard him speak means he cant! she never is here so how would she know?

Then because we dont have a play room for him I have him a cupboard for his books and toys in livingroom, this is a problem to her as he shouldnt be allowed to be in a cupboard at all getting his toys he shouldnt have that full stop. Then said he would be iun everyones cupboards despite her teen dauighter who she cant control still does that. I had nothing when I was a child and wasnt allowed to touch anything and always barged at for moving! I had a fear of even speaking or asking could I use the loo as even if i put someone out my mum was down on me like a ton of bricks and is she hell doing that to my son! my son isnt allowed at hers as I dont agree with her parenting. I dont say anything to her about her parenting yet mines always under question and I am sick of it. Wouldnt even help me out if i was stuck and handing money for something in shop yet buy my 32 yo bro that lives on the dole there for free everything from food to cloths!

rant over.

They going away for a month now so peace maybe!

congrats ladies! i did the chinese prediction thing and it was right for me :D Even though things are crazy, I am still getting A's in my college classes, I get to see dh tomorrow night :), the Eclipse premere is tonight (the little girl inside of me is squeeling! Lol), and me and dh get to have my stepson for a couple nights and his first birthday is saturday! my lo is still getting huge :) i think im going to end up having her in october, just a feeling.

Hello Ladies - congrats on all the scans and good luck for those coming up :D

Ive been a zombie the last 2 days after not sleeping at all!! But rested today and I feel much better :happydance: just hope it doesn't stop me from sleeping tonight!!

I was predicted a girl from the predictor and if the sonographer is right then we are having a girl :pink: and I hope she is right cos I have been going girl buying mad!!! Got some real bargains on ebay the last few days - like the playmat I wanted for £10 (normally £60!) and a Mama and Papas bouncer chair for £7!!! :happydance: Also started to get together the stuff to do the nursery - were going do a Hello Kitty theme :D

Anyone else been spending? planning nursery?

Lol xx

Yay Hello Kittly as v v cool :happydance:

I am liking the Hungry Caterpillar :haha: My auntie bought me the most beautiful hungry cat to and bottoms with little feet. That is sooooo my lo's coming home outfit :D

We had our 20 week scan today and it turns out our little twins are both...........................BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations bushtwins!!!!! did you and your oh suspect boys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->