~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hi everyone hope you are all well? Congrats to those of you that are finding out what team your on. Its all so exciting. My OH has agreed to us having a private scan at about 28 weeks so we have a dvd to keep and show the boys. My youngest who is 9 is finally coming round to the name we have chosen - Connie. When he found out we were having a girl he asked me to take it to the Dr and get some tablets when shes born to change the sex bless him. He's ok about it now though. Kids they say the funniest things!

hi girls, having a boring day-been admitted to hospital. Baby all ok but they think I may have fractured my heel bone! Just waiting for surgeon to look at my xrays, can't wait to get home! XX

Hiya girlies, well I went to see my midwife to ask her if she would bend the rules re my matb1. She didn;t mind but needs to get advice meaning no :(

Anyway she listened to baby and it was beating at 135bpm :happydance:

Hiya girlies, well I went to see my midwife to ask her if she would bend the rules re my matb1. She didn;t mind but needs to get advice meaning no :(

Anyway she listened to baby and it was beating at 135bpm :happydance:

Aw that's annoying that she has scruples!

Nice slow chilled out heartbeat, yay :happydance:

I can't blame her - she is on my side! but at the end of the day I have put her in a very difficult position ethically and it is her registration at risk. But it is a small risk, one that will never some back on her, so I may have lost my mat pay unfortunately :(

I am having hard time with names, I want a list now although I know at the time I will know but feel better with a list. Last time I didn't know at all and none of the names I choose before William was born did he actually get. Still I want a list :D

Also eating like a pig here and getting my hair done for the first time this year tomorrow. Got a new foundation today first time in 2 years! I really let myself go for a long time there, had no time for me so I want to feel nice with a kinda make over.

I'm still on team blue and baby boy is very healthy and doing just fine :cloud9:

LoL, I don't know...I read some posts that sometimes girl bits might be swollen or that the umbilical cord can be mistaken for boy bits. The early scan was done at 16 weeks.

Wow lots of team :blue: coming up now!! Congrats :)

AM - as for the MATB1 - if its same as mine the midwife just writes on it in pen and gives to u, could u try to forge one of the numbers? change the 1 in to a 2 so ur due in the 20's of Nov?? Would that be enough?

Lol xx

AM - as for the MATB1 - if its same as mine the midwife just writes on it in pen and gives to u, could u try to forge one of the numbers? change the 1 in to a 2 so ur due in the 20's of Nov?? Would that be enough?

Lol xx

Don't think so :(

Lol xx

.. or maybe change the 2nd 1 in the month to a 2 to make it due in Dec??
How much extra time do u need to qualify?

Lol xx

can you update me with team blue please! :) very perfect wriggly little boy on todays scan! :)

Lol xx

.. or maybe change the 2nd 1 in the month to a 2 to make it due in Dec??
How much extra time do u need to qualify?

Lol xx

9 days :cry:

Cos mat leaves works from the sunday before edd, I lose 5 days automatically, so really only out by 4. Proper sucks :growlmad:

U would add 10 days by changing the 1 to a 2 on the date then? - I have cut it fine myself - have to have a yrs continous service to qualify - which is 0ct 26th, so Im putting in for Maternity to start from then and booking the 3 previous weeks as holidays so I'll actually finish on 1st Oct (I'll be 35 weeks that day :happydance:) But I just as well start Maternity asap as my contract ends 6 mths after so I will get 6 mths full pay for my last 6 mths and can look for a new job from home and not worry about working at least a month or paying it back 1st :D

Lol xx

Congrats jennyellen! :)

I can't wait until my scan tomorrow!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back