~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

If you click on someones ticker, it will take you to the site to make your own. Then you just need to copy and paste the code into your signature (in the user cp section)
That's how I did it anyway, probably a simpler way but I'm so crap with computers!

Click on the ticker you like and it should bring up the website where you can enter due date and get the ticker, then just paste the code into your signature box under user cp

EDIT: Beaten to it. It isn't too hard though, sure you can do it :)

Ladies,

I just wanted to tell you some exciting news. My 5 year old daughter was just signed with a big modeling & talent agency. They signed her on the spot. We will be going to Los Angeles in a few weeks for photoshoots and a couple movie & TV auditions. She will also be going to a recording studio to record a couple songs. For just turning 5, she has an exceptional singing voice. Vibrato, power and amazing memorization. She sounds like she could be on Broadway. :)

Just wanted to share the good news, we are just so exited for her!

Amazing, sounds absolutely awesome. Good luck to her xx

So new baby boy will be taking my sons old change table and dresser and crib obviously. But my older son still needs changing and I was going to do it on the bed but after 1 weekend of that at a friends house my back was killing so now I went on the hunt for the perfect dresser that could double as a change table to get us through till we absolutely have to purchase a really ugly medical change table.

Anyways after looking at many that weren't quite right my handy husband said he's going to build me one which is great because I can have it as big as I want and I can have all the drawers for clothes and I can also have a compartment that's for diapers and wipes and so on. I am so happy :)

I went to go buy the stroller I want because it was a bit on sale yesterday but it was still to much for me so I think I'll continue to save up for it. I also need to look at a few more cheap department stores before I order the bed sheets I want for my older son from an expensive store...just to see if cheap stores have anything better. And I need to get a mobile since older son will be taking his mobile with him otherwise I'll never be able to get him to sleep. and I will check out our bottle situation I think I might need new small bottles.

And other then that I am going to buy 1 brand new coming home outfit for new baby because even though I have all the blue clothes I'm ever going to need I did it with my last son. Everyone gave me everything as gifts but I bought is coming home from hospital outfit so that he could have something special just for him from his mommy.

Oh and some advice for any first time mommies. Buy a bunch of frozen or easy to cook dinners like lasagna or chicken fingers or whatever you find easy to just throw in the oven, Also maybe easy to cook soup and granola bars. I lost a bunch of weight right after the baby because I couldn't get the hang of eating and taking care of new baby right from the start...the weight loss was nice but I was STARVING! after a few weeks I could make any meal but I was really happy I had bought that stuff ahead of time. And do a big grocery shop because you might not want to go out for a little while. and if you are having an induction or a scheduled c-section clean your house the day before and do your laundry so everything is done for you when you come home and you don't feel like you have a billion things to do plus no sleep plus a little person your still getting used to who is very demanding.

Long post sorry

oh and could someone update the storks on the first page? I really want to see a little blue one next to my name...its silly but I've been waiting so long

anyone seen Rowley about? (prob spelled name wrong) i havnt seen her in ages.

oh and could someone update the storks on the first page? I really want to see a little blue one next to my name...its silly but I've been waiting so long

I was hoping they would too! LOL I wanna see a pink one next to my name! LOL

Is anyone else literally arguing with their OH about names? Oh my goodness, my OH and I cannot agree on much of anything. Well, the first name may be possible but the middle name is a whole different story! Grr, getting so frustrated.

Well I have a boys name picked and since WIlliam he choose last time after his dad he cant choose though he does want a name I am not found of for a first one and its the law I dont tell anyone names as people make faces and pick on choices turning us off.

I think I am lactyose intolerant now, I cant drink any sort of milk without having a bad time on the loo :( I have testred it over a while to see and I am defo sure now, yazoo didnt go down well at all last night and I am still paying for it. I was addicted to milk in first prego! how can this happen?

Ladies: regarding the storks.

If you PM blkhairbeauty she will update your stork for you on the front page :flower:

anna - so glad it's in the morning, I think you might explode otherwise :happydance: Can't wait to find out what colour you are :happydance:

its the law I dont tell anyone names as people make faces and pick on choices turning us off.

Yes!! I wish someone had told us this *before* we trashed our first few favourite names by trying them out on people :dohh:

They are relentless though, stupid commenhts like " he will be called this and that" and that sounds to bla bla blabla and there nothng wrong with the name at all! my mum was the worst, she wanetd things like Ruddolf and Ruppert where as I was picking names that defo wouldnt get picked on she was yacking on about how Ruddolf was a great name and saying it in a posh accent. We never went with any of them Darrens dad who is dead had no grandchildren named after him so we went that way and she dared to say a word against that. I let on I was calling the child Constantine for a while and she hit the roof! hahah, that was funny.

You see our son was named after his father, he is a II/Jr. And OH doesn't understand why I feel I should get the most say in this child's name as he already got to name our son. I love my sons name, and I am glad he is named after his father. But honestly I would really like my opinions to be considered when naming our child as well ... ugh my OH doesn't realize that and is truly very hard headed.

**** GIRLS BE CAREFUL****

I have just got back from my friends house, she has given me loads of baby toys and a maternity pillow thing to lay on. I only meant to pop in and sat in the garden for 3 hours. I now have the most BUNRT shoulder. Not shoulders, just ONE shoulder!!!

Please put cream on, don't be a div like me xxxxxxxxxxx

I be more worried about the amount of people that will off load stuff on you, I had broken toys and several high chairs and dirty object I had to dump after not wanting to be rude and excepting them. Saved them binning them unfortunately I had to. And I am in NI the sun is not with us today :( and sun burn is not even achievable for me.

The stuff is great that she has given me :) all kinds of random toys from birth up to about 2 I reckon. Needs a clean obviously but it has to be at least £150 odd worth of stuff.

Off load away. I am skint :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"