~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Well gals, we decided on a name. Our little girl will be named Madelyn Tashara. :)

I think Madelyn is going to be a very popular name, thats what we are naming our little girl too :D! isnt it a great feeling having a name now :D

Whooo-hoooo so excited for you Ana and congrats on your pink bump Mrs Bling!

We wanted to be on team yellow so asked not to be told and while we are still officially not sure of the sex, I am certain I got a glimpse of boy bits as baby turned over! I have another scan in a few weeks time and for a while I thought now that I think I know, I may as well just find out as half knowing was driving me potty but as time has gone by I don't think I will. However before they start the next can I will point out that my baby is a flasher so can they warn me to look away if they need to go down 'there'.

We have a selection of names for both (strangely enough we are far more sure of girls names than we are boys) but we are not ready to name baby yet, we want to meet them first.

Right now we call baby Herbert :lol: which DH is rather worried that i am getting attached to!

My scans tomorrow and I am already having my heart in my throat! I always get nervous more than anything. Its the anticipation that gets me. OMG I know I will throw up in the car or sometihng with nerves!

Hi Girls. Congratulations to the ones who have had scans and good luck to the ones who are gaving them this week.

It's going to be fine!

Ana, i think you will be on a team blue! Just got a feeling :) x

Whooo-hoooo so excited for you Ana and congrats on your pink bump Mrs Bling!

We wanted to be on team yellow so asked not to be told and while we are still officially not sure of the sex, I am certain I got a glimpse of boy bits as baby turned over! I have another scan in a few weeks time and for a while I thought now that I think I know, I may as well just find out as half knowing was driving me potty but as time has gone by I don't think I will. However before they start the next can I will point out that my baby is a flasher so can they warn me to look away if they need to go down 'there'.

We have a selection of names for both (strangely enough we are far more sure of girls names than we are boys) but we are not ready to name baby yet, we want to meet them first.

Right now we call baby Herbert :lol: which DH is rather worried that i am getting attached to!

no the feeling we are team yellow but OH swears he saw boys bits so keeps saying it def a boy :growlmad: got another scan at 34weeks due to low placenta and still dont wanna know but would like to know to prove Oh wrong and shut him up

no the feeling we are team yellow but OH swears he saw boys bits so keeps saying it def a boy :growlmad: got another scan at 34weeks due to low placenta and still dont wanna know but would like to know to prove Oh wrong and shut him up

Its my own fault for spotting it as while we said we didn't want to officially know, I thought it wouldn't hurt to do a bit of detective work of my own, like looking at other peoples gender scan pics for clues. I was then most put out when our baby decided to roll over and give us the classic 'potty shot' of two legs and a little extra in between! I had no idea it could be that clear.

Of course I could be totally mistaken as it could be the cord or something else (and I really don't mind one bit if I am!) but it looked pretty clear to me! H didn't see a thing and because the sonographer knew we didn't want to know, she refused to confirm or deny anything :haha:

You will have to let me know if you manage to stick to Team Yellow after your next scan x

Its my own fault for spotting it as while we said we didn't want to officially know, I thought it wouldn't hurt to do a bit of detective work of my own, like looking at other peoples gender scan pics for clues. I was then most put out when our baby decided to roll over and give us the classic 'potty shot' of two legs and a little extra in between! I had no idea it could be that clear.

Of course I could be totally mistaken as it could be the cord or something else (and I really don't mind one bit if I am!) but it looked pretty clear to me! H didn't see a thing and because the sonographer knew we didn't want to know, she refused to confirm or deny anything :haha:

You will have to let me know if you manage to stick to Team Yellow after your next scan x

i was looking as hard as possible but really couldnt see anything :dohh: silly really when deep down i dont wanna know think i will try and stay team yellow but saying that i will be the same at that scan looking as hard as possible to see something!!

My anamoly scan is officially this week!! And my baby furniture has just this minute been delivered!! Shame about the painful UTI at the moment, but I can't win them all lol.

OK guys!! Well everything was brilliant, everything progressing as it should be (short legs, like daddy :()

And I am on Team :blue:

:happydance:

I literally wooped and clapped :rofl: Am so so pleased!

Here is my boy giving a finger to the camera :cloud9:

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
  • scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • scan3.jpg
    scan3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5
cool congrads! I cant wait till tomorrow now. Mines late after noon so I will be rushing about all flustered till then.

I hated waiting all day for my 12 week scan so was pleased this one was early :)

Good luck hun, I know you been there before, but I was just so amazed at it, couldn't keep my eyes off the screen :)

Sonographer showed me on my belly how he was laying. Diagonally, head down into the right side of my groin I guess and bum sticking up on the left under my ribs! I just cannot imagine it. Still!

I am going to have a little boy, I feel a tad emotional :haha:

i was looking as hard as possible but really couldnt see anything :dohh: silly really when deep down i dont wanna know think i will try and stay team yellow but saying that i will be the same at that scan looking as hard as possible to see something!!

Lol, you sound just like me! And even though I wish I hadn't seen anything as I really want to be on Team Yellow, I know that when I have my next scan I will STILL try and sneak another peek :haha:

Yay Ana, huge congratulations. Baby boys ROCK (as do little girlies too) now you can really start shopping!

It is a wonderful scan and I loved it last time and most of all my other half loved it and was pointing out bits but I am a natural worrier anyway so will be fine when I get there just more worried about bros car as I hate cars.

LOL!! My mum said after "soph, you were more worried about what you were gonna do if they couldn't tell you the sex than whether it was ok or not" I feel bad :(

This morning I was in a total panic, gone was the excitement and in came the anxiety, but everything was as it should be :)

Congrats Anna on the baby boy! Boys are rather wonderful to be honest. Of course, I have never had a girl, lol.

Congrats Anna on your scan - amazing pics! Mne is Thursday morning and I can't wait!

Awwwww...congrats on cooking a healthy baby boy Anna :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->