~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I was given some after I got everything new and they where in a bad state. Mould on them and all :(

Ouch!!! :( Take the hottest shower you can stand and then put Aloe Vera all over it!! Keep Aloe Vera in the fridge. Feels better.

I know it sounds crazy but the shower actually works.

I had sun burn which shawn through my white shirt at work years ago, sun stroke and all! made me throw up and was near in hospital. Thats the last time i got really burned and that was over a decade ago. chunks of skin falling off not just peeling.

I have picked some girls names however no one will know apart from me and other half as I dont want them spoiled by family like they will do. I love the sound of them I walk around repeating how they would sound in my head as if child where here already. :p

i seem to have been taken off :( 6th November -yellow stalk xx

I need a yellow stork to as I wont know till the end. I think black hair beauty is busy at the mo being evicted, hope all is going a bit better soon for her.

i wont either, did you want to find out Dragonfly or did you plan a suprise? xx

Just got back from my 20 week anomaly scan, and we are on team :pink: :cloud9:

Aw dragonfly thats poo! not interested in a private scan either?
My baby was in a odd position both times and the sonographer didnt bother geting me to walk about or anything to move him/her :( im getting boy vibes but everyone else is getting girl vibes! lol xx

No private scans for a long long way here in NI and we certainly dont have that money to spare when I could just wait 4 months. I will ask ion scan on Tuesday like I did last time but they wouldnt even show me right last time. So i will say I know you cant tell but let me see ffs! I know they arnt guarantees as theres been mistakes but I want a clue as I am choosing names.

i want a clue too! its a shame you cant find out, im kind of looking forward to having a suprise but then i want to know to buy clothes ect and i wanted to do a mural on the wall with the name but wont b able to do that now :( xx

i want a clue too! its a shame you cant find out, im kind of looking forward to having a suprise but then i want to know to buy clothes ect and i wanted to do a mural on the wall with the name but wont b able to do that now :( xx

You will, baby won't be in nursery till, at the earliest, they're 3 months old :thumbup:

Congrats on ur pink bump Mrs Bling! And good luck for tomorrow AM :D

Lol xx

William dosnt have a nursery in new place its full of stuff we have no where else to put and in old house we had one all done up wooden floors and all and he never was in it. I dont mind him in with us we love co sleeping. But when 2 comes he has to get in his own wee bed beside me and next one in the middle. And soon enough when he is older we will clear the back room somehow.

Sorry about the update ladies...i dont get on much because of my living arrangments.

Well gals, we decided on a name. Our little girl will be named Madelyn Tashara. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->