~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Have only just managed to get on - the suspense has been killing me! So happy for you AM, glad that they could tell you and that everything else was ok. Did you have the male sonographer? He was so good at ours.

I wish I knew what I was having now... :wacko:

congrats on team blue anna!!

my little rascal was hiding all the toilet bits at my 20week scan :haha:. have a 4d one booked for 28th july, sooooooooooooooooooo cant wait to see baby again and i really hope he/she gives us a little glimpse to help us know what team we're on.

Have only just managed to get on - the suspense has been killing me! So happy for you AM, glad that they could tell you and that everything else was ok. Did you have the male sonographer? He was so good at ours.

I wish I knew what I was having now... :wacko:

Thanks hun :) Yeah it was the bloke today (had the woman last time!) I thought he was fantastic, asked me if I wanted him to see if he could tell the sex and was so thorough. Went through every tiny detail explaining everything very clearly :)

Very impressed with them there I have to say!

Well this was very clearly a boy. Within seconds he was like "I think I see something, hangon let me get a clearer shot.... Yes it is most definitley a boy!!" I could see it myself aswell :)

OK guys!! Well everything was brilliant, everything progressing as it should be (short legs, like daddy :()

And I am on Team :blue:

:happydance:

I literally wooped and clapped :rofl: Am so so pleased!

Here is my boy giving a finger to the camera :cloud9:

Congratulations I bet you are absolutely delighted :) x

I thought he looked like he was giving the finger lol ,william done that to only we didnt get a pic last time. Must be a boy thing.

every time i think of tomorrow i get a sinking nervous excited feeling.

its all natural to be nervous and excited at the same time! ive never had that feeling before until being pregnant lol! hope all goes well for you, which im sure it will! looking forward to hearing all about it.

:hi: Ladies

Thought i should introduce myself.

I'm currently 21 weeks (tomorrow) with baby number three (to daddy number three :shock: (thought I better get the shock factor out in the first instance :winkwink:))

My finance is 10 years my junior, DD1 is 17 and DD2 is almost 8.

And yes, I am very clearly as mad as the proverbial hatter :wacko:

Jo
xx

Welcome hun!! I really wouldn't worry about your situation. I am married, my husband is not the dad (ok so we split 5 years ago lol) but I can guarantee any future kids I have won't have this babies dad either. Mainly cos he is a complete selfish twat.

Do you know what team you are? Are you going to find out? x x

Welcome Jo (I am also a Jo) this is a great little group, I am sure you will soon feel very at home here.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow DF, hopefully you will manage to get a peek of something (or nothing, lol). Remember hamburger = girl, hotdog = boy, or so they say!

At my scan I had no idea what I was looking at, lol. I had to wait until she told us as had no idea really. :D LOL

Welcome hun!! I really wouldn't worry about your situation. I am married, my husband is not the dad (ok so we split 5 years ago lol) but I can guarantee any future kids I have won't have this babies dad either. Mainly cos he is a complete selfish twat.

Do you know what team you are? Are you going to find out? x x

YAY :happydance: another non-conformist :p

My 2 x-KH's also fall into the 'complete selfish twat' catergory so I do feel your pain - lol

It's taken me 3 attemps but I finally found my Mr Right and I wouldnt swap my two girls for all the tea in china (maybe lots of chocolate but not all the tea in China :p)

We are team yellow and plan to stay that way (although its killing us - lol). I even booked a 4D scan today but checked first that they will 'avoid the area of conformation'

I may have to just post some rubbish soon so I can add my tickers :p

Jo

Oh a PS too - many apologies for my username but I lost my rag as everything was taken :blush:

Welcome Jo (I am also a Jo) this is a great little group, I am sure you will soon feel very at home here.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow DF, hopefully you will manage to get a peek of something (or nothing, lol). Remember hamburger = girl, hotdog = boy, or so they say!

This is hilarious, I have never heard that before

It's working :happydance:

We are a good crowd here. And totally mental so you will fit right in :rofl:

DF, best of luck tomorrow hun. I wouldn;t have known if I had seen bits if he wasn;t pointing them out. He told me within minutes so was looking out every time he was in the toilet shot area :D

It's working :happydance:

We are a good crowd here. And totally mental so you will fit right in :rofl:

DF, best of luck tomorrow hun. I wouldn;t have known if I had seen bits if he wasn;t pointing them out. He told me within minutes so was looking out every time he was in the toilet shot area :D

Thanks anna - we are quite close in due dates :D

Well its official....my belly button is streched out!!! i was kinda mortified by that fact last night! ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->