~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I was 19 weeks on sunday! :happydance:
It's exciting, we're almost half way!! I haven't gained a pound either, my other friend is 23 weeks and she's already gained 15 pounds, I'm trying to eat right, and not get toooo big throughout this pregnancy. :haha:

WOW - you haven't gained ANY weight AT ALL??!! That's incredible. You are soooo lucky....lol! I was hoping to gain the minimal amount of weight as possible but right now I dunno. I mean I still have a ways to go so....you never know. Yea - people tell me that I look so tiny and that they didn't even notice I was pregnant....but I DEFINITELY have gained some weight. And I also have quite a bump. It's probably easier for me to hide than most ladies on here as I can still get away with not wearing maternity clothes....particularly now since much of the summer fashion is like loose-fitting, flowy tops. But if I wear anything at all fitted it's obvious and my pants don't button anymore so yea - the weight gain has begun!

Sounds like me! Hah, like I haven't gained anything yet, but since it's summer what mostly everyone wears is flowy cute summer tops, and you would not be able to tell I was pregnant, but when I wear like a tight tanktop out, I look PREGNANT! Hahah, I'm just waiting for the weight to come on.

i am still 13 pounds down actually! hoping not to gain any this pregnancy! the doc is watching me close and says its fine because of my starting weight. If i dont gain any i should be able to lose weight easily once baby comes and i am breastfeeding!

btw- i am back!!! should be able to check computer everyday now! Got home to hawaii last night and so now i just have to unpack and do tons of laundry

I was asking about you a few pages back Rowley as noticed you where gone a while. I didnt loose weight while breastfeeding though I had a c section and was sitting about eating a lot. I have now though for some reason, hope this time I will to.

I gained a whole 10 lbs extra with my son. This time around, I feel huge. I am not sure about my weight, as can't remember from last visit. But I know I am bigger this time than I was with my 1st.

How many of you are going to breastfeed? I certainly plan on it, I just hope it doesn't hurt as much as I've heard. :/

I will breast feed.. i did with my daughter for a month after she was born will do it longer this time around =)

DF William is ADORABLE!!! I love the shirt too. and i think you should let him wear that shirt, i was going to get a binky that said "nice tits" on it if my lo was a boy, but alas its a girl lol.

As for breastfeeding, I am definetly going to give it my best. I think I wont have a hard time though because I have been leaking colostrum since i was about 10 weeks! my dr just says it means my milk is going to be far from none existent lol. Im so excited to though, I can't wait to have that bonding with my little Maddy.

I love getting bigger! I shall have to put a pic on here! I look properly pregnant now. just not fatter! BWAHAHAHAHA! Also I have gained 7 lbs, but from the start I lost about 10-15lbs. So im not feeling to bad.

I'm up at stupid o'clock, worrying about not feeling bubs move so much today :nope: Is is it normal to have quieter days? He/she is usually really active in the evenings when I have my dinner but last night I didn't really feel much at all.
Poked and prodded when I went to bed and felt some movements but now I can't feel anything. :cry:
I know my placenta is anterior which could be masking some movements?

I will be bfing again. When it hurts, it's mainly when they don't latch right. I would get dried nipples and they would crack & hurt like heckles but then was told it was because Jace was not properly latching on. You don't want them just sucking the nipple part. You need to make them have more in their mouth.

I'm up at stupid o'clock, worrying about not feeling bubs move so much today :nope: Is is it normal to have quieter days? He/she is usually really active in the evenings when I have my dinner but last night I didn't really feel much at all.
Poked and prodded when I went to bed and felt some movements but now I can't feel anything. :cry:
I know my placenta is anterior which could be masking some movements?

Baby should be fine. They have their lazy days sometimes! :hug:

I went back to bed at about 5am, lay down and baby started wriggling away like mad! :happydance::dohh:

I went back to bed at about 5am, lay down and baby started wriggling away like mad! :happydance::dohh:

:thumbup: baby was obviously just having a sleep - apparently they are only active for approx 4 hrs a day and sleep the rest of the time :wacko:

Im gonna try breastfeeding - hopefully will be ok - but its a wait and see I guess? My Mum said that theres no better bond :hugs:

Lol xx

I am being booted to, sometimes so hard it hurt. William was like that but I think this one is stronger!

So it seems Chunk likes Turkey and salad sandwiched :haha: Just sitting at my desk eating a VERY early lunch and he was kicking to crap out of me :D

Woohoo Bambi!

As of right now in this pregnancy I am not going to breastfeed. I didn't breastfeed my son either. I am a bit interested in it, but I also have many reservations about it ... so we will see.

Woohoo Bambi!

As of right now in this pregnancy I am not going to breastfeed. I didn't breastfeed my son either. I am a bit interested in it, but I also have many reservations about it ... so we will see.

Nothing to loose by giving it a go, you may actually like it. I felt the same when I was pregnant with William I had no intentions but that changed when I tried.

Needless to say I will be breastfeeding this time around also. So much easier for me.

Woohoo Bambi!

Nothing to loose by giving it a go, you may actually like it. I felt the same when I was pregnant with William I had no intentions but that changed when I tried.

Needless to say I will be breastfeeding this time around also. So much easier for me.

I am seriously considering it. I just have some issues to work past - like getting past that I think it is kind of creepy. And I don't know why, because I know it is completely natural, but it really does give me the creeps. I think my mind is out of whack. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->