~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

well since my son has been born she acts no different despite even being banned from my house on several occasions because of her mouth. She will not change she has stated that, I do not call her and she for some reason called me. I am not trying to impress her any more she may deal width the fact she isnt and never has got along with me just because she decided to try and pay attention to me now I have a son. Our son is not allowed down at her house, we have a lot of factors for deciding that. She has ruined it herself. Her mum , my gran was a lovely person that looked after me. She is not like my gran and even my aunts dont know where the heck she came from she is so cold. I amn still in a mood over her! why cant I just let it go over my head like anyone else would would do stuff like that. She is the only person that truly winds me up.

Most likely because she is your mother and she gave birth to you and all that jazz.

I mean, she is supposed to be one of the main people who support you in your life, and she is not doing that. So, I can imagine it is not easy to let that go and just say you don't care and really mean it. I mean, you mean it ... but it doesn't make everything ok.

I can understand all of it a little, as my mother is something else entirely as well.

This is the woman who would throw her plate of food at me just because she hated the site of me when I had to move back home a few years ago after a breakup,then took thousands off me when I sold my house and said it wasnt enough so spread rumours to my whole family that I was a herion addicts and to anyone that would listen. She constantly calls me stupid to everyone she meets including me and has leaned to call my son stupid and I near tore her face off for that, she beats anout the bush and makes out that he isnt doing things on time when he is well ahead of other babies. She is very selfish and her weight shows how greedy of a person she is as she screams like a child if someone eats one more bun than they should because they where hers. The amount of crap she told me when I was young I wouldnt ever say to my children,. She twists and poisons things and selects things to hear that where not even said. She makes up things that happened and denies real events ever took place. She poisnined my autiustic sis against the rest the fam by telling her we where all bad people when she was young, now she is violent and slaps my mum which in my eyes is payback as she wouldnt lift a hand to anyone else as we would kick her ass but my mum takes it and blames her autism. My brother is covered in bruises as he is a man and cant do anything about it. I told her my ex raped and beat me she says that was my fault, each time I was dumped she asked what did I do when I was upset. I was out at the age of 17 with an abuser she pushed me on just to get me out. She did things like let me bleed with a broken nose because i got in her way of shopping and dragged me about down town with a cloths on my face telling people how stupid I was. Now my nose cant be fixed,god knows how many time i ran away and wasnt noticed,. never cared. Just ignored it and when i was a child i thought my name was go away! told me family hated me because i was a girl and they wanted more boys, girls are no good so i never spoke to my dads side for that.

And now she wants to interfere! I think not! her advice and nastiness is not welcome in my home.

I really do not blame you. Your mother sounds ... I don't even have the words! It sounds like she should never had been allowed to have children.

I really dont know why she bothered when she clearly didnt want to look after them or anything that happened after birth. Thank goodness for my gran when she was alive. Family vids mum is not in them, is working or watching tv ignoring everyone. No pics of her and kids and if there is she has her head in the paper. Dad is a good dad but was working most the time to and did try his best even though my mum would be in a jealous rage about me having my dad to myself. We went out together a few years ago on bikes and she would call and call and call none stop demanding my dad come home and just saying I was taking him away. So we barely speak now.

Love your avatar pic Beach Princess!! :D

Sorry too hear your mum is messing u about so much DF - last thing you need really isnt it!?

Ive just booked a holiday :happydance: Going too Menorca to see my folks for 5 days in Sept - I'll be 31 weeks preggers - but only a 2 hr flight so I should be ok as long as I wear flight socks and move around regularly :D
Just so glad Im getting a break - last one for a long time I guess!? Especially as my last hol got cancelled in April thanks to the volcanic ash!! :grr:

Lol xx

ps 3,3,3 to go!! (as in 3 mths, 3 weeks, 3 days :happydance:)

Im so sorry to hear ur sad news mrs october sending hugs and thoughts are with u xxxxxx

Well im due on the 1st so would be one of the first November sparklers to say this but...

"Im Viable"

:D

Another 2 weeks for viable here.

Canceled my app today, they didnt even have it wrote in anyway but since i have no way there and had a blazing row with OH this morning and very upset over something else I am glad I aint going. So very very angry today at him. I feel like I am flogging a dead horse.

It's Tuesday which means I move up a week :) I have 3 more weeks till I'm viable. I feel the baby moving around so much more. My husband painted my older boys new room yesterday from pale pink to manly blue. and his sheets are apparently in at the store I ordered them from so I'm excited about that.

We also have officially picked his name. We even bought a wooden letter H to hang in my sons old room where his letter B for Benjamin is being moved to his new room...

Henry James Young

Happy V day!!
Mine's Friday - but like u said - baby better hold on a lot longer yet!!! Especially as Im going on holiday end of August!!

Like the name Hayley :D Its great putting a name to the bump isn't it??

Lol xx

It's Tuesday which means I move up a week :) I have 3 more weeks till I'm viable. I feel the baby moving around so much more. My husband painted my older boys new room yesterday from pale pink to manly blue. and his sheets are apparently in at the store I ordered them from so I'm excited about that.

We also have officially picked his name. We even bought a wooden letter H to hang in my sons old room where his letter B for Benjamin is being moved to his new room...

Henry James Young

Lovely name Hayley, we have decided on Olivia May Watson

Happy Vday ladies :happydance: mine is tomorrow can't wait :flower:

really hoping the weather cools down soon!

i got a week to Go lol but Happy V-day to u boc!

Thanks!!

I cannot believe its less 3 more weeks and im off to Third Tri :wacko:

One by one u will all follow me over tho. Seems like only yesterday i was dying to get to 12 weeks, crazy!!

But now im getting a little scared, the labour is fast approaching!!:dohh:

Henry James Young

I have chosen Henry too :)

Although I may change my mind as have a few others I like!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->