~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

OMG thank you for thinking the same I thought I was stupid as I cant get my head around getting it out a normal door way unless you unfold outside and put babies in. forward ones are probably easier but side by side I would get .

Lol - having never had the need for one I have never thought about it but as soon as I read your post I though "VERY GOOD POINT YOU MAKE THERE LADY" ;)

Oh my gosh, I have just seen that the first October Bumpkin has been born! A little boy, who is already doing really well! Bless him. I hope he continues to grow and get strong.

It was great seeing 'Herbert' again at the scan today and it was really great being able to help people who are just starting out on their career develop the skills needed to scan our precious babes. Even though it was only month since my 20 week scan, Bertie has definitely got chunkier! I got a few really nice piccies too.

Is any one thinking of having a 3D scan? I wasn't going to but as time goes on I am starting to think that maybe we will. It will be lovely to be able to keep such a detailed record of bubs development from tadpole to baby :D
I have to say, if we do decide to get one done, I may just as well come on out and get them to confirm the sex once and for all as once again, baby was intent on flashing me 'his' bits and there was nothing the poor trainee sonographer could do to stop him :haha:

She still didn't confirm I saw what I know I saw as they all seem to think its funny that I really want to stay on team yellow but 'Herbert' won't let me!

I say you can have a shower every time you have a baby! I personally don't see anything wrong with it in any way to be honest. Just some of my family has expressed their opinions about it and think that people shouldn't have a baby shower after their first child. I say screw 'em, lol. If I have 5 kids I have every right to have 5 baby showers, imo.

i am not going to have a shower exactly but a big party after baby is a week or 2 old so that my friends can come and play games and bring presents- i have so much stuff from my LO that i dont need much except diapers and maybe some new burp rags! lol

OMG a October baby has been born?? Thats nuts! Good too hear that he's ok too! adds that bit of reassurance 'cos it was V day for me yesterday, obviously I want her too hang on till the end - but its nice too hear good stories of early babies :D

OH finally felt Phoebe kick last night :happydance: Im over the moon :D

Lol xx

24 weeks today, happy V-day to me and any other November Sparkers due on the 6th! Will post a v-day bump in the other thread later. Starting to get nice and round and baby-like now :happydance:

Still waiting for DH to feel the kicks, so that's the next big event to look forward to. Oh, and only one more week at school and then nearly 6 weeks of the summer to get everything sorted, can't wait :happydance:

Oh happy day! :happydance:

I have just booked a 4d scan this morning cocobelle. It is £135 and am having it done on 2nd August. I can't wait the sonographer sounded really nice. It includes a 45 min scan, dvd, sexing, well being check and growth measurements so quite a good price really! x

I think its awful that they charge so much for them scans, is there a need for it to be so dear? I know I heard of one around here but no one goes they just wait like me as I dont have that sort of cash to spare.

I have just booked a 4d scan this morning cocobelle. It is £135 and am having it done on 2nd August. I can't wait the sonographer sounded really nice. It includes a 45 min scan, dvd, sexing, well being check and growth measurements so quite a good price really! x

That sounds great. Who have you booked that through as a lot of companies seem to be nationwide?

I think I will have it done, not so much to have the sex confirmed (as we really don't mind either way) but just to see bubs little face. I LOVE watching him(or her :D) wriggle about on screen, I could do that all day long and not get bored.

DF, I have been told that the reason why the 3D scans are quite expensive is because they need a very experienced person to operate them and as the baby needs to be in a certain place to be able to get those lovely pictures we so often see, it can take some time. 45 minutes to and hour is perfectly normal, unlike the 15 minutes devoted to routine scans.

I woudlnt like to pay and my baby not open legs, that happened at Williams 20 week scan and this ones was laying so we couldnt see any way either. So even though they wouldn't have told they would have give us a clue I think. But I cant spare money for that scan as I heard they are done around here close by I hate being broke and worrying how to pay for bills so I wont do it. I rather spend it on baby things even if my mum has nasty remarks at me for doing even that much for my babies.

I woudlnt like to pay and my baby not open legs, that happened at Williams 20 week scan and this ones was laying so we couldnt see any way either. So even though they wouldn't have told they would have give us a clue I think. But I cant spare money for that scan as I heard they are done around here close by I hate being broke and worrying how to pay for bills so I wont do it. I rather spend it on baby things even if my mum has nasty remarks at me for doing even that much for my babies.

I don't blame you hun, treating your little one to lots of lovely new goodies would be a far better use of money x

not even goodies like essentials for safety and clothing has her off on one. I got one of them bath mats with seats in them for the big bath we had in old house. She said it was a waste of money and she never needed it, it was the best thing I bought! William stayed in place in it and still would had i had a bath now and I get some use out of it, defo not a waste of money. Aqua pod it was called. Also can take seat out and can be normal bath mat.

And as above I got it because I wanted to get my new baby some vests and grows and if it was a girl some nice cloths, nope, not exceptiable. Must wear boys cloths. For the price of bay cloths now ranging from mear £1 up I think I can get something nice!

I know she isnt maternal and never was but come on! can she not see I want my kids to have the best? I know she didnt care what we got but has no sight to see it from anyone else's point of view her head is so far up her own ass.

Sorry just would be nice if she would just let me get on with being a normal parent. She is a hypocrite anyway spends hundreds on my bro and sis like last xmas my 32 year old lay about bro who leaches off them got a £300 nokia for xmas, I got cheap boots which i would never wear! and I mean they where cheap, no grip on soles or anything. Still not wore them I hate them. yet me spending a few quid on my child with my money which I can spare is a sin.

GRRR! rant over! dam why does she make me go off on one, no one else I know can make me go off on one like her.

oh yeah and for the third time this year she is on hols with my dad for a whole month staying this time not in 5 star hotel but in a chalet ! and no doubt when its time for this one to be born as usual near xmas they will be getting off again. Hummm and all i was looking at was a pack of vests from primark!

William today :)
https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/CRMCC/dragonfly/036.jpg

he is so grown up looking there and def can pose. I dont ask him to pose I just take pics. Slightly obsessed mum with lost of photo albums and framed pics everywhere.

OMG thank you for thinking the same I thought I was stupid as I cant get my head around getting it out a normal door way unless you unfold outside and put babies in. forward ones are probably easier but side by side I would get .

I think they try to make them to fit in doorways. I have a front and back one, not side by side so hoping I don't really run in to this problem much!

not even goodies like essentials for safety and clothing has her off on one. I got one of them bath mats with seats in them for the big bath we had in old house. She said it was a waste of money and she never needed it, it was the best thing I bought! William stayed in place in it and still would had i had a bath now and I get some use out of it, defo not a waste of money. Aqua pod it was called. Also can take seat out and can be normal bath mat.

And as above I got it because I wanted to get my new baby some vests and grows and if it was a girl some nice cloths, nope, not exceptiable. Must wear boys cloths. For the price of bay cloths now ranging from mear £1 up I think I can get something nice!

I know she isnt maternal and never was but come on! can she not see I want my kids to have the best? I know she didnt care what we got but has no sight to see it from anyone else's point of view her head is so far up her own ass.

Sorry just would be nice if she would just let me get on with being a normal parent. She is a hypocrite anyway spends hundreds on my bro and sis like last xmas my 32 year old lay about bro who leaches off them got a £300 nokia for xmas, I got cheap boots which i would never wear! and I mean they where cheap, no grip on soles or anything. Still not wore them I hate them. yet me spending a few quid on my child with my money which I can spare is a sin.

GRRR! rant over! dam why does she make me go off on one, no one else I know can make me go off on one like her.

oh yeah and for the third time this year she is on hols with my dad for a whole month staying this time not in 5 star hotel but in a chalet ! and no doubt when its time for this one to be born as usual near xmas they will be getting off again. Hummm and all i was looking at was a pack of vests from primark!

DF, I think maybe you should just try your best not to talk to your mom. I know you say she just keeps calling, but personally if my mother put me in this much distress I think I would just block her phone number and only talk to her when I felt comfortable. :thumbup:

DF, I think maybe you should just try your best not to talk to your mom. I know you say she just keeps calling, but personally if my mother put me in this much distress I think I would just block her phone number and only talk to her when I felt comfortable. :thumbup:

I dont call her, and wasnt talking to her for a long time but since they are on hols I seen her number coming up and dreaded it but stupidly answered it. She would keep calling and calling anyway or call from dads phone she dosnt give up, But I know next time she calls i will not answer, she can call away and get dad to email me whatever she wants. She will be here next week probably when she comes back from hols. Oh joygasm. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->