~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Ok ladies .. I Just had the biggest scare of my life. Idk what happened. But I got a really nauseous feeling and a ringing in my ears. It was like I couldn't hold myself up so I layed back in my chair. It took me idk how long as I was kind of out of it to get back to normal. And I was in a cold sweat. Idk if scared me half to death because I am here alone with my LO and I can't get ahold of OH at work because his phone is not working at the moment. SO I called my mom and asked if she could bring one of my sisters or something over to help just in case I pass out. It was so crazy... I am still get all the feeling back in my arms and legs.

What is going on?!?! :(

aww sorry i cant offer any advice on whats happening hun, but i hope your ok! i would maybe ring your midwife just for some advice :hugs:

Sounds like hormones and possibly a migrain starting. I had all sorts of things like that with William, had to lie down so many times. But to be sure do see midwife or doc.

Hi hi Ladies :hi:

I started the Nov Sparklers Fbook group - just as an extra place too keep in touch - I think it will come most into its own when were all having our LO's as I know my OH plans too update fbook for me - but gawd knows how long after having my baby that'll I'll get the chance too update here!? This will always be my main venting space - I know a lot of people on the fbook group don't want the general public to know things like what sex their babies and stuff and we all respect that and never mention things from on here. :thumbup:

Phoebe is mega active now - moving around loads - and I swear she is using my bladder as a trampoline since Saturday morning!! I've never pee'd so much in my life as I have the last 3 days!! Its like every time she moves I need too pee!!? :shrug:

Good luck with the apartment blkhair!! :thumbup:

And Silas I would put it down too increased blood flow it can cause dizziness - esp when u 1st stand up - but I would talk it over with ur MW if ur really worried about it? :flower:

Lol xx

saw my doctor today. Heard the heartbeat which was nice. He told me they will most likely book my scheduled c-section 4 weeks before due and it will be 7-10 days before the actual date which is nice to know.

Apparently because of the way the baby was laying they couldn't get a good picture of my boys heart during my gender scan so I'm going back tomorrow so they can do that. Just listening to the sound it sounds strong and good and he assured me it was just the position the baby was laying in but I still worry I guess. Oh well at least I get to see my baby a little extra but he did say they would concentrate pretty fully just on the heart section so I don't know how much I'll actually see.

Anyways tomorrow I move up a week and then on Thursday my ticker box goes up so I'm looking forward to that :)

Hi girlies, sorry I haven't posted much I have been on school trips for over a week and have been shattered! But I am nicely cultured now :D

I am off to Cyprus on Thursday so doubt I will be posting while I am away so shall so my goodbyes now to you and see you when I get back. I will be viable then woohoo!! and also will be nearly 26 weeks, where the hell is the time going :haha:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I forgot to say. I was complaining before about not having a baby shower so I cant get the things I want...Well I got a mobile from kijiji (its like local ebay I guess for those who don't know) and I bought 2 change pads today I am going to velcro together for my older son.

And then the stroller which was my biggest thing I need my mother has offered to buy for me which is just excellent. And now I just need to wait for my next pay cheque to get a 2nd diaper genie and then I have everything I really wanted besides some clothes and diapers and bits and bobs I can pick up at anytime.

Thats great Happyhayley! I am glad it is all working out for you, as well as you may be to see bubs a little extra! :)

I am feeling pretty alright today, didn't wake up nauseous so I suppose I could take that as a good sign. I am a bit tired, but that is normal. My head is not hurting today either .. so we shall see if I experience any "episodes" again. Bleh.

just needing a little vent,

arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not a happy bunny want to rip the jerks head off, went to shop and on way back had these 2 men in posh suits drive past and one shouted out "Dont you think you should learn to keep your legs closed"

how dare they say that i dont even know them and they dont know me

its really aggrivated me that they said it, i dont see how anyone deserves a comment like that its not nice, they are so lucky they was in a car because if they was walking past and said that to me they would not of been able to get away with saying it thats for sure i would of said a few choice words myself im not one for confrontation but hormones raging the slightest thing sets me off xXx sorry just had to let that out xXx

WTF is wrong with people now a days I see so much on this forum of pregnant women being insulted! It pisses me off and it wasnt even said to me and I am raging because its dam right rude. I would have loved to have thought I would have said sometihng back but as they speed off in car they wouldnt have heard and no matter what it does hurt. Thats the last thing you need to hear when your pregnant. Pricks. Country is going to shit. People have no manners any more.

WTF is wrong with people now a days I see so much on this forum of pregnant women being insulted! It pisses me off and it wasnt even said to me and I am raging because its dam right rude. I would have loved to have thought I would have said sometihng back but as they speed off in car they wouldnt have heard and no matter what it does hurt. Thats the last thing you need to hear when your pregnant. Pricks. Country is going to shit. People have no manners any more.

i know it really shocked me but because they drove past really fast i didnt get chance to shout back and have my 2 cents in it, us pregnant women go through so much stress and things anyway, and think of how it would of affected a pregnant woman who had been trying for a long time to get pregnant and when she finally does some idiots say something like that it really is infuriating, ark at me my hormones are taking over xXx

I do bet they do it at any girl they see, I have been shouted at loads out car windows, mostly when I had blond hair but when I dyed it I became invisable with brown hair, weird. But you do get it with pricks they will shout at any girl and see pregnancy as an easy target. Pretty sad as I dont know what sort of thrill any one gets out of that? even a nasty person would just laugh for a few seconds but sees it as worth it for a giggle? karma can only bite nasty people in the ass like that. What goes around comes around. One day they will sit and think, "what a nasty c*nt I am and now I am paying for it!" .

just needing a little vent,

arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not a happy bunny want to rip the jerks head off, went to shop and on way back had these 2 men in posh suits drive past and one shouted out "Dont you think you should learn to keep your legs closed"

how dare they say that i dont even know them and they dont know me

its really aggrivated me that they said it, i dont see how anyone deserves a comment like that its not nice, they are so lucky they was in a car because if they was walking past and said that to me they would not of been able to get away with saying it thats for sure i would of said a few choice words myself im not one for confrontation but hormones raging the slightest thing sets me off xXx sorry just had to let that out xXx

Omg!!! Wth!!! What gentlemen they are eh!!!??? I'm sorry love! :(

Wow shyfox, that is just terrible! I'm sorrry! :flower:

Just know the men were cowards as had to be in a car and speed off in order to say anything. Had they been next to you on the street they may have gotten a few wacks with an object of some sort. Anything I could find probably near me on the street.

Ah, the joys of hormones for sure. I think I would pounce like a crazy lion!

I know what you mean DF.

I keep thinking about how November is only a few months away. And about how my son will turn 1 year in October. Its going by much too fast!

Wow shyfox, that is just terrible! I'm sorrry! :flower:

Just know the men were cowards as had to be in a car and speed off in order to say anything. Had they been next to you on the street they may have gotten a few wacks with an object of some sort. Anything I could find probably near me on the street.

Ah, the joys of hormones for sure. I think I would pounce like a crazy lion!

yeah thank you hun,

haha if only they wasnt in a car, they would of copped the brunt of hormones thats for sure xXx

yeah i agree time is going soo fast and november is definately creeping up,

my eldest son is going to be 5 years old on the 4th october then a month later babba's due its just scary too think about xXx

I just realised I have like 17 weeks till due date! thats not to far.

I know what you mean! I found out I was pregnant at just under 4 weeks gone and from then to now time seems to have just disappeared... hoping the rest of it goes by just as quickly!!

xx

but now it wont because I have noticed and pointed that out lol if I had of waited longer to point that out it wouldnt be so bad then like 10 weeks left would be ok to.

I actually cant wait till autumn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"