~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I think it is a lot easier to be pregnant when you have a child to take care of already. Like, you don't think about it as much so it seems to go by faster. Atleast, that is how I feel.

Time for a rant (sorry about the me post here)

Have been feeling quite down. I think because I have been on school trips all week and now we go back to lessons for 2 days!! Any have had a massive row with my girlfriends. One of them is getting married in September, my firends have prganised a surprised weekend for August bank holiday. 2 nights in a hotel, pole dancing, kareoke, dinner and a nightclub. I wasn't best please but came up with a compromise anyway. I find out that they have changed the weekend. TO MY BIRTHDAY. Ok so I'll go and spend my bday with them celebrating someone elses hen night. I get the hump and decide I actually don't want to go. I get a txt telling me I still have to pay the money for bits they have bought (only a tenner) as I said I would go. THEY DIDNT EVEN TELL ME WHEN IT WAS. I have got in a pregnant emotional strop and told my friend that when she gets pregnant I hope noone organises things around her bday without telling her or asking and that she never feels left out. I get told they have tried to involve me (I live 60 miles away so not that easy) and my comments are not necessary, they didn;t mean to upset me and didn;t realise it was my bday. 20 years of friendship and they don't know when my birthday is.

VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I go to get my matb1, some of you know the problems I had and the mw wouldn't change the date. So I pick it up from the doctors and she has put the wrong date on it, giving me a due date even EARLIER than I am .

I can;t tell you how much I just want to cry :(

Oh goodness ... drama x 100000000 with my family today. People honestly need to think about some stuff before they start talking! I just don't understand honestly .. sometimes I wish I could move far, far away from a lot of them!

Have been feeling quite down. I think because I have been on school trips all week and now we go back to lessons for 2 days!! Any have had a massive row with my girlfriends. One of them is getting married in September, my firends have prganised a surprised weekend for August bank holiday. 2 nights in a hotel, pole dancing, kareoke, dinner and a nightclub. I wasn't best please but came up with a compromise anyway. I find out that they have changed the weekend. TO MY BIRTHDAY. Ok so I'll go and spend my bday with them celebrating someone elses hen night. I get the hump and decide I actually don't want to go. I get a txt telling me I still have to pay the money for bits they have bought (only a tenner) as I said I would go. THEY DIDNT EVEN TELL ME WHEN IT WAS. I have got in a pregnant emotional strop and told my friend that when she gets pregnant I hope noone organises things around her bday without telling her or asking and that she never feels left out. I get told they have tried to involve me (I live 60 miles away so not that easy) and my comments are not necessary, they didn;t mean to upset me and didn;t realise it was my bday. 20 years of friendship and they don't know when my birthday is.

Then I go to get my matb1, some of you know the problems I had and the mw wouldn't change the date. So I pick it up from the doctors and she has put the wrong date on it, giving me a due date even EARLIER than I am .

Aw :hugs: anna! I am sorry things are going to crap .. kind of know how you feel today as having it out with some family!

Oh goodness ... drama x 100000000 with my family today. People honestly need to think about some stuff before they start talking! I just don't understand honestly .. sometimes I wish I could move far, far away from a lot of them!

My family where and are that bad I considered moving far far away I even went looking for houses to rent in this town that was over an hours drive from my parents just to get away from them. I had schools and all looked into and what was there. But since they hardly call to me any more due to to many fights its not so bad. Theres still phones for plenty of fights so I stopped answering them to. My parents return from hols on friday,. not excited as my mum will be here for first time in over a month and as usual will be picking on my son and yacking on.

just needing a little vent,

arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not a happy bunny want to rip the jerks head off, went to shop and on way back had these 2 men in posh suits drive past and one shouted out "Dont you think you should learn to keep your legs closed"

how dare they say that i dont even know them and they dont know me

its really aggrivated me that they said it, i dont see how anyone deserves a comment like that its not nice, they are so lucky they was in a car because if they was walking past and said that to me they would not of been able to get away with saying it thats for sure i would of said a few choice words myself im not one for confrontation but hormones raging the slightest thing sets me off xXx sorry just had to let that out xXx

Idiots! I would of shouted 'so should of ur mum!' w@nkers!!!

Lol xx

:( thats not good! glad ur sticking up for urself!!

Ive noticed a lot of friends don't seem to wanna bother with me or invite me too things now Im preggers :( I get quite upset about it sometimes - Im kinda hoping I'll make a new group of friends when Phoebe arrives, through baby and mother groups etc

Happy V day Eskimo!! :thumbup:

Lol xx

just needing a little vent,

arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not a happy bunny want to rip the jerks head off, went to shop and on way back had these 2 men in posh suits drive past and one shouted out "Dont you think you should learn to keep your legs closed"

how dare they say that i dont even know them and they dont know me

its really aggrivated me that they said it, i dont see how anyone deserves a comment like that its not nice, they are so lucky they was in a car because if they was walking past and said that to me they would not of been able to get away with saying it thats for sure i would of said a few choice words myself im not one for confrontation but hormones raging the slightest thing sets me off xXx sorry just had to let that out xXx

Idiots! I would of shouted 'so should of ur mum!' w@nkers!!!

Lol xx

LoL!! I agree!

:( thats not good! glad ur sticking up for urself!!

Ive noticed a lot of friends don't seem to wanna bother with me or invite me too things now Im preggers :( I get quite upset about it sometimes - Im kinda hoping I'll make a new group of friends when Phoebe arrives, through baby and mother groups etc

Happy V day Eskimo!! :thumbup:

Lol xx

It gets worse look at this status on fb:

C L roll on Friday so I can see my gorgeous girlies :) xxx
20 hours ago · Comment · Like

C L Minus Al! x
20 hours ago · Like

Sophie G And me ....
19 hours ago · Like ·

L K woo hoo jj's here we come!!!
8 hours ago · Like

C L Oooh you're not out either Soph?! I'll have a drink for you hun :) xx JJs and Lindsey's for a sleepover lol x
about an hour ago · Like

Sophie G I wasn't invited.
23 minutes ago · Like ·

I am Sophie!!

C L is the bride of the wedding and L K is the one I had a row with today!!
:growlmad:

Can't believe your friends are treating you so badly! :hugs:

yay its Tuesday. I am 22 weeks now :) 2 more days till I move up a box on my ticker. The little things make me happy.

I had my extra scan today to check on the babies heart. He is still lying in the wrong position so she still didn't get the shots she needed. But baby is doing just great. She said I'd have to wait to talk to my doctor but he might send me for a 3D scan to get this heart shot which would be excellent....or he might just send me back to her again. Either way I get to have another one in a month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->