~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I'm planning on trying out aqua natal lessons - but they only run during term-time here so I'll have too wait till September - they any good?

Happy V day to all he viable ladies today!

Lol xx

Well, I had to go for my second cervical scan today and also ended up with an impromptu 'belly' scan because "we cant let come come for 'one of those' and not let you see your baby'" :thumbup:

he is a right old fidget which was quite reassuring to see so much movement without feeling it because even though this is my third time her/his lack of 'routine' with movements does worry me somewhat!!

Am also proud to annouce my cervix is 47mm long :haha::haha:

I'm planning on trying out aqua natal lessons - but they only run during term-time here so I'll have too wait till September - they any good?

Lol xx

Lol - I go to normal aqua aerobics classes and just dont do the "tummy" exercises as apparently pregnant women around my neck of the woods dont work and aqua natals only run during the day :rollseyes:

Lol xx

Lol - I go to normal aqua aerobics classes and just dont do the "tummy" exercises as apparently pregnant women around my neck of the woods dont work and aqua natals only run during the day :rollseyes:

My boss has given me the go ahead to have time off work for this :thumbup: But I see what your saying - its only on Tuesdays at 9.30am - and I live in Cardiff, so hardly the middle of nowhere!! :grr:

Lol xx

I really enjoy them - I'm not a great swimmer so I wouldn't go to the swimming pool to do lengths or anything, so it at least gives me the chance to be in the water (feels great after a day on my feet carrying that bit of extra weight!). It's only for 30 mins and very gentle really, I just like the chance to unwind and feel liek I'm doing something vaguely beneficial.

I have trapped wind and its annoying . It was in my side earlier not under ribs and my farts are deadly. I hate this. I remember this with William its everything moving up and around and wind getting rapped. not nice at all. I think william and darren will be gasses tonight in the bedroom.

I am awake much too early ... its only 6:30am and I have already been up an hour! Ahh.

OH and I are going garage saleing after he gets off work today! :happydance: I am determined to buy cute girly things, as well as come cute manly things for my DS .. haha.

But seriously! I am excited.

I turned my room into a gas chamber last night. that was nasty .

my ticker move up in 26.4 and thats us in third tri!!!!! 3 weeks lift here in second! wtf!

I turned my room into a gas chamber last night. that was nasty .

my ticker move up in 26.4 and thats us in third tri!!!!! 3 weeks lift here in second! wtf!

Sometimes when I allow myself to think about it I am always thinking like that!

Hah, I talk to myself .. I am like "Dear Heavens, it seemed like it took me an eternity to get here last time! This time I want it to go by slower, and I am already halfway there!"

Idk what I am going to do with two babies! Ah, probably go crazy!!

Speaking of which .. I keep getting kicked in the bladder! Never fun..

On a complete topic change .. I think I may be getting a cold. As woke up this morning with runny nose, and a sore throat. :wacko:

I know its going to be hectic with two. William isnt a handful of anything to me but sure two wouldnt be that easy as I was glued to William feeding for a long time. I dont mind but the both have to share me. Think William will be ok and Darren will take him out more as they have a really good bond, a bond I get jealous of and he cries when his dad goes out. well xmas shall be more fun anyway with two of them!

I cannot wait until Christmas this year! Joseph was just shy of 2 months old last Christmas so there was not much going on. But this year he is older, and I just cannot wait! :)

William was a 10 months on his first xmas and we had so many presents for him and he loved opening them all. It was such a joy to watch. now he will love it more this year and since we moved we will to. I cant wait and all to get the tree up! darrens worse he gets the tree up at the end of nov he is a big kid. And since i will be giving birth about then it will be all xmassy! I think if they change my date to 25th like last scan said i will go to dec. happened with william he was mean to be 26th jan and ended up in feb.

Lol xx

They are brilliant, I am going there. Lots of gentle and some time vigorous moving about in the water..love it! Feel so refreshed afterwards, but also sleep like a log on a night :) I go twice a week

Hi all, I am feeling a bit yukky today as I have heartburn (at least that is what I think it is as I have never had it before) and I am sooooooo tired.

I keep waking up in the night and not being able to go back to sleep. Last night I woke up at 1.30am, tossed and turned for about an hour when I decided to get up. I sat in the lounge with a cup of hot choc until about 4 (it was just getting light) before I went back to bed and I think I dropped off (but not a deep sleep) by about 5am. I then needed to get up at 7.30 but I didn't hear my alarm (surprise surprise) and didn't wake up until gone 9am.

This is going to drive me nuts if I have to put up with this for another 15 weeks. I am having such trouble getting motivated for work today and I am now behind schedule.

Yikes! That is my first B&B moan :haha:

Just updated my avatar to 'Herbert' at 24+2.
He/she has really started to fill out since the 20 week scan and now has a little button nose.

x

Just updated my avatar to 'Herbert' at 24+2.
He/she has really started to fill out since the 20 week scan and now has a little button nose.

x

That is an amazing pic - love his cute lil nose :D
Lol xx

Cute avatar and so very clear! I dont get another scan till September now. Ages away!!! I have midwife which I cant go to as they only work for 1 hour a week in surgery and its at a time I cant even get there so looks like I will be begging one to come and visit me again. Cant be lugging around baby in massive car seat in taxi or worse just getting into someone elses car freaks me out. They only work till 10am? wtf morning sickness i couldnt go last time for and i still get sick feeling only no sick. Not to worried they do ignore mums here till the end anyway.

I should be cleaning as I am baby free but instead i am stuck here lol

Cute avatar and so very clear! I dont get another scan till September now. Ages away!!! I have midwife which I cant go to as they only work for 1 hour a week in surgery and its at a time I cant even get there so looks like I will be begging one to come and visit me again. Cant be lugging around baby in massive car seat in taxi or worse just getting into someone elses car freaks me out. They only work till 10am? wtf morning sickness i couldnt go last time for and i still get sick feeling only no sick. Not to worried they do ignore mums here till the end anyway.

I should be cleaning as I am baby free but instead i am stuck here lol

Haha, its never really fun to clean while baby is gone ... usually I end up getting bored with myself and have no idea what to do so I actually end up cleaning before all is said and done!

I get bored to, everyone says I should enjoy it and its not that I dont I just find myself cleaning or sitting on lap top and when I am cleaning and want to sit and relax everyone comes in again and I dont consider cleaning my time out at all. Sure after this baby next spring I can get out on my motorbike as i used to now and again on my own, its great for clearing the head. So bike stuff for xmas for me as its neglected in a shed at the mo and I need bike gear for fater chicks and new boots : (

yay I moved up a box. Come a long way from the seahorse. My disabled son has never been able to eat anything but pureed foods. Yesterday he started eating cheerios. He still chokes sometimes but I am overjoyed that something other then slop is going into him :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->