~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

anna matronic

Mummy to Evan :-)
Reaction score
Welcome to all the November Sparklera parents and babies!!!

Even If your baby was born before November or u end up going into December remember remember you were due in November :)

(Am going to go throught today and add everyrone who has had babies)

SEPTEMBER BABIES
mommy2baby2 -Tristan 20th September 4lbs 5oz.

OCTOBER BABIES
bushtwins - Freddie & Charlie 5th October 2010 at 7.32am and 7.40am
Hedgewitch - Aggie 7th October 2010 5lbs 3oz
Jayde1991 - Corin Mae Rose 12th October 2010 4lbs 2oz.
becci - Isabelle 17th October 2010 at 11.52pm 6lbs 4oz
vaniilla - Beautiful Baby Boy 22nd October 2010 at 5pm
lyndsey3010 - Oakley 22nd October 2010
Blkhairbeauty - Madelyn Laneya 24th October 2010 at 7.50am 8lbs
frsttimemommy -Trystin 26th October 2010
mommyconfused - Cooper 26th October 2010 at 4.11pm 7 lbs 6 oz.
Anna Matronic - Evan Andrew 27th October 2010 at 9.54am 7lbs 4oz
jkbmah - Emilia Rose 27th October 2010 5lbs 1oz
quaizer - Jessica Novia 27th October 2010 7lb 9oz
You&Me - Amber Harrie 29th October 2010 at 10.10am 7lbs 12ozs
LoulaBump - Ryan Alexander 29th October 2010 at 2.12pm 6lb6oz
BeachPrincess - Baby Boy born on 29th October 2010 6lbs 13oz.
GossipGirly - Libby Alice 6lb 30th October 2010 at 3.31am 6lbs 11oz

NOVEMBER BABIES
MissyMojo - Maddox 1st November 2010
makeithappen - Grace 3rd November 2010 at 5.40am 7lbs 4oz
bubbywings - Grayson Jude 3rd November 2010 at 4.39pm 8lbs 12oz
pixelle - Kai 3rd November 2010 at 10.19pm 7lbs 1oz
Cocobelle - George Samuel born on 4th November 2010 at 11.33pm 6lbs 3oz
Linds79 - Isabella Rose 5th November 2010 at 4.45pm 9lbs 10oz
ShanandBoc - Elleah Kay 5th November 2010 at 8.24pm 8lbs 1oz.
Marie1337 - Flynn 6th November 2010 8lbs 8oz
SilasLove - Madelyn Tashara 8th November 2010 at 6.45am 6lbs 15oz
HinkyBinky - Stanley Glenn 8th November
Pink Lizzy - Erin 9th November 2010 6lbs 7oz
Weezywoo - Leo 9th November 2010 at 12.28pm 8lbs 11oz
Pichi - Pixie Blossom 14th November 2010 at 1.51pm 7lbs 15oz
Betheny - Eva Maree 17th November 2010 6lbs 14oz
Forgodssake - Leo Anthony 19th November 2010 at 7.18pm 8lbs 7oz
Bartness - Jaxon Dean 20th November 20101
x_Nov30th_x baby boy 25th November 2010 7lbs 2oz

DECEMBER BABIES
Kayley - Megan Anne 3rd December 2010 at 7.44pm 10lbs 4oz

Thanks Sophie for starting this. I have loved being a member of the November Sparklers and getting to know everyone over the last 9 months and really look forward to be able to join in as soon as I have my little 'Herbert' in my arms x

Thanks Sophie for starting this. I have loved being a member of the November Sparklers and getting to know everyone over the last 9 months and really look forward to be able to join in as soon as I have my little 'Herbert' in my arms x

WSS - although I wont be having her Herbert in my arms coz that wouldn't be right ;)

Jo
xx

WSS - although I wont be having her Herbert in my arms coz that wouldn't be right ;)

Jo
xx

I am sure at 3am when my Herbert wont settle I wont mind one little bit you having him/her in your arms, lol

cant wait to join this thread!! c'mon little baby!

hellooo im jumping over with my new october bumpkin/november sparkler, cant get enough of my gorgeous girly

Congrats Gemma, Libby is just lovely :)

well I had day 5 visit from midwife where Evan has his heal prick test. He was a brave boy just crying a little!! Sadly Evan has developed jaundice :( and lost nearly a pound and is down to 6lbs 6oz from 7lbs 4oz. not good. He hasn't lost 10% of his birth weight (just) so luckily didn't get sent to a&e to see paediatritian. Midwife is coming again thursday to check his weight.

I panicked about the breastfeeding. He is feeding well but I was leaving it too long between feeds and now have to wake Evan every 3 hours to feed.

Other than that all is great :) just hope he puts the weight back on now.

yeh im having problems with feeding and libby waking too... the munchkin! using nipples shields as I have flat nipples :(

I'm only just settled in back at home with my new baby sparkler, he has been so fussy today but had a good feed and has been fast asleep for the last 3 hours... wishing I had got my head down too but I just can't stop looking at him, he is so perfect :)

Hope you are all enjoying being mummies! x

My peirced nipple is fab lol Evan loves it!!! Cos having the piercing has made it stick out more (have taken it out now obvs!!) so my other boobnipple is flatter. Also really sore when he latches on :( I'm getting there. I expressed a small amount of mill from it last night to soften my boobcos it was like a rock as milk is coming in now. Also my cousin showed how to just squeeze a little milk out first and he's latched on well twice since today yay!!!!!!!!

He can feed as much as he likes having lost all this weight. Very worrying I must say. I just fed Evan when he woke and cried but this was sometimes 4-5 hours which was too long for him to wait. So I'm doing 3 hourly.

Gemma if u struggle to wake libby change her to wake her or undress her to wake her. That might work :)

I'm only just settled in back at home with my new baby sparkler, he has been so fussy today but had a good feed and has been fast asleep for the last 3 hours... wishing I had got my head down too but I just can't stop looking at him, he is so perfect :)

Hope you are all enjoying being mummies! x

Congratulations loula :) welcome to the parent thread :hugs:

I am the same, not sleeping when Evan does cos I just state at him too :haha: he's just too gorgeous and precious!!

Ok, for me to sort the front page can I give me details of baby name, dob and weight please so I can add. Can pm me but need to get on laptop to delete inbox first.

To those mummies whose beautiful babies did not compete their journey if u would like me to add your details to the front page too please just let me know :) :hugs:

I know that feeling... i just cant believe how gorgeous she is, I would do everything a million times over for my perfect girl.

breastfeeding is going better, thank the lord for nipple shields for my stupid crappy flat nipples! Im still finding my feet getting positioning but im so much happier she is latching on

Ryan Alexander, 29/10/10, 2;12pm, 6lb6oz...

and he's still asleep... I'm gonna have a long sleepless night tonight I bet! x

yeh thats what I have been doing hoping dropping the formula will make her wake more

Libby Cain 6lb 11oz born 30/10/10 at 3.31am - might add a middle name at some point as we cant decide x

Im having problems now with my supply, it seems to have pretty much evaporated! She isnt gaining weight so i have to supplement with formula and its really frustrating and upsetting me. Maddy is great though. Sleeps good and doesnt cry all too much.

Madelyn Laneya October 24, 2010 @ 750 am 8 lbs 19 inches

Oh no, Teal :( Is there anything you can do or is it one of those things? I had a panic about that last night, that my milk would dry up. It only came through yesterday. That was tough. My boobs were like two big rocks stuck on my chest and found it hard to feed and my nipples were so solid. But much better today :)

Evan has lost 14 ounces and has gone from 7lbs 4oz to 6lbs 6 in 5 days :cry::shrug:

He seems to be feeding like a trooper now though and I am not gonna stop he can feed when he likes at the moment as he needs to put on the weight. I am not needing to use formula at the mo, but will if it helps him.

I worry a little about Ryans feeding, he is FF and takes between 30ml and 50ml per feed and feeds every 3-5 hours, but he is a fairly slow feeder and its a little frustrating, he just seems to want to sleep and it takes a while to get him going. Not really sure how much they should be feeding, the hospital told me that 30ml per feed was what to aim for and that he would soon start to take more.. wish he would have taken to the breast but sounds like you BF ladies aren't having a much better time feeding your LO's x x

I think the recommended for newborns is 90mls per day of formula, could be wrong tho Its been a while since I was doing my child nurse training before i got preggas.

yeah im not enjoying bf at all its stressing me out, I just cant get her to latch without nipple shields and they are annoying and keep falling off. My milk is starting to come through now aswel so boobs are going hard, I have the lactaction woman coming out on thurs afternoon and if I didnt I think I would be close to giving up. I dont feel like I can enjoy my little girl :(

Awwww bless you hunny :hugs::hugs:

MW came out this morning and I asked her about his feeding, she says he's doing fine so I'm happy. He is just a well behaved, sleepy baby hehe... I suppose I shouldn't complain!

He was bruised pretty badly on the top of his head during the birth and she says it is clearing up really nicely, but he is slightly jaundiced today but she says not to worry as it is his bruise fading that is causing his jaundice and that it should disappear within a few days.

Did you ladies have a good night last night?

Hoping your babies are letting you get a little sleep... I got 6 hours solid last night before he woke up for a feed x x

just popping in to say a massive congrats to everyone who had their babies and good luck on the ones still waiting, i was a sparkler last year and cant beleave my boy will be 1 on sunday! the year goes so fast! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->