~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Looks like the Sparklers have stopped posting here.

We got Jaxon a Chorkie today (we as in my mom LOL). They've been running through the house like crazy all afternoon, hopefully both puppy and toddler crash soon!

yeah i stopped posting in here because seeing so many sparklers either pregnant or already with another baby makes me so incredibly depressed i avoid this place like the plague.

Wow...that is pretty blunt!! Guess I won't bother posting anymore!!

I’m really sorry, you should still post here, I’m sure many sparklers love catching up from time to time.

That wasn’t meant to be rude. I can’t think how to explain myself. I can’t remember your TTC story I’m sorry so I don’t know if you know where I’m coming from. When I was TTC my no.1 daughter I always found it really difficult when I saw a pregnant woman or went into the first-tri section. I’ve been TTC#2 now for nearly 12 months and I’m finding it just as emotionally difficult as last time. I just get so sad when I see others getting pregnant and I’m still not. I’m sure you’ve heard before the “I’m happy for them but sad for myself” it’s how I feel. A friend told me she was preggo not long ago and I’m so incredibly excited I love looking at newborn gifts for her but it really does also make me very sad that it’s another reminder I’m still here with my LO nearly 18 months… when my aim was to have the second when she was 18months and here I am nearing the 18th month old toddler mark and still… not even pregnant.

I still visit journals of my bnb friends. But coming onto sparklers and just seeing signature after signature of pregnancies or babies since our sparklers i just find really... overwhelming.

i'm sorry it makes me sad but i can't change how i feel.

One year and a few months ago, a high school classmate and his wife lost there newborn baby girl Cadence, 3 days after she was born. I just found out today that they are pregnant (yay!) with a baby boy. They will be doing a c-section the first week of May and have been monitoring her closley throughout her pregnancy. I cant help but feel nervous for her. She says she's worried sick she will loose her son just like she lost her daughter.

That is wonderful news for your friends Bartness. I hope everything goes well for them all.

Well there is no chance of me getting pregnant just yet so you are safe in my company, lol. Seriously, George feeds so much still that I have still not had my AF come back! Good job that I am happy enjoying George and able to get my little baby fix staring at pictures of our new gorgeous little Sparkler babies! They are both just so adorable!

xxx

I wont be able to TTC until 2014, so I know how some of you ladies are feeling. xx

But, I am very happy for all the Sparkler mommas who are pregnant again. Very exciting to be a part of your journeys xx

Yeah, me neither...won't be TTC for a while if ever! I want another LO but I'm wavering back and forth and so is OH. But I am happy for all the other Sparklers!

Hey ladies,
Its been ageeess, far too long! Can't believe our sparklers are approaching the 2 year mark, its just insane!!
How is everyone doing?

Jaxon turns 2 on November 20th, we are going to have a "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" birthday party for him. He has been doing really good other than the last week he has been sick.

The stuff kids say LOL. Jaxon got up from a nap a few days ago and I walk into his room and he says "Its good to see you mommy"

aww that is so cute :)
Megans speech isn't that advanced yet but she is starting to get more words now. I love it when I go into her room and she says 'hellooo'
She still refuses to say mummy though and calls both myself and the OH daddy :(

Can't believe they're turning 2 soon. We're having an Elmo party for Jackson at a local park. He's a proper little boy now. He loves anything physical or outdoors and his speech is incredible! He talks all the time and asks what's that so he's learning new words. Happy birthday sparklers!

Wow haven't posted here for so long! Hope everyone is well as we enter birthday season! Evan was 2 yesterday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->