~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

BHB, LOs are so sensitive to major changes. Do you have white noise in there? Maybe for a few nights rock her to sleep. Is she in her room a lot to play? If not, you might just play in there a couple of days so she gets comfortable with her new room.

Jaxon is sensative to sleeping in new places (in fact he really doesnt sleep when we are out of town). When we moved in June (LOL he was only about 7mths) but he didnt sleep in his room for about 2.5 weeks, he slept with us. We got him adjusted by playing with him in his room. now he's in there playing in there as much as possible!

we finally got her to nap in her room, and tonight is going pretty good. So we shall see, she will most likely end up in bed with us ha ha

Hi all, just popped by for a catch up. George has chicken pox and is really spotty but doing ok. At least that is out of the way now.

xxx

Poor George :-( How long has he had the spots for? Hope he gets better soon x

Congratulations to GG on the birth of your little man, so gorgeous!

Poor George :-( How long has he had the spots for? Hope he gets better soon x

Congratulations to GG on the birth of your little man, so gorgeous!

He had his first one come out on Tuesday, they are every where now bless him but the only ones that seem to bother him are thr ones in his hair. I have been told it's best to have it at this age so in one way I am pleased to get it over and done with.

I know I have said it already but huge congratulations GG to you, D and Libby. So pleased for you all. He is simply scrumptious and not helping my broodiness one little bit :) look forward to hearing your adventures of a mummy to two xxx

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well, surely seems that way for the most part!
Soooo happy for GG! He is very gorg and love his name x 1000. :D

Hmm ... I really don't have much to say other than Madelyn has surely caught up with all her brother's ways so here lately we have a hitting/screaming/taking each other's food about mess! :haha: But it cracks me up a lot, and they are just TOOOO funny together. :)

well jaxon is sick. he's got croup, and he's getting his molars. we ended up with a midnight er run due to a fever of 105.5. he got a 'roid with some apple juice to help open his airway and a nebulizer breathing treatment, and a good 'ol dose of tylenol. he's feeling better today, but just sleepy from him being sick all weekend, and not really sleeping much.

OH was fantastic, he stayed up all night saturday night with jaxon, so i could sleep.

Hope Jaxon gets feeling better soon bartness....yesterday i spent two hours holding my 2 week old nephew....IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROODY NOW! I even started crying because i want another baby, im such a boob lol. would it be bad if i just "forget" a couple of bcp? lol i would never do that ha ha.....well maybe :devil: lol

Thanks Teal.

well im home from work today, OH stayed home with Jaxon yesterday and today its my turn. At this point Im not going to have a job much longer (oh I'd be so heart broken...as I want to be a stay at home mom and possibly work part time someplace in the evenings).

Jaxon hasnt really eaten anything since Saturday night, and he's hardly drinking anything either, we've been pushing pedialite on him left and right. I've got 6 sippies and a bottle out for him to choose from when he's thirsty. His CROUP is still pretty bad, and we've done quite a few steam baths...no fun.

Poor Jaxon :-( Hope he feels better really soon. Erin had a mild episode of croup and it was horrid. Hope you are able to get some rest too xx

Sorry about Jaxon Bartness. I sure do hope he starts feeling better!

I know most of you do not read my journal - so figured I would update on my OHs situation. He got a 10 yr sentence, 4 felony charges. He will do around 3 yrs before he will be eligible for parole as he has a weapons charge. Overall we are HAPPY with the outcome and ready to move forward.

thats good to Hear Kala, he'll probably be out in three years then!!

Jaxon is getting better. He stayed home with oh today and has been running aruond and playing, first time since Saturday. Thank you all for your well wishes.

Silas, I'm glad you finally have closure to your OHs situation. Kudos to you for being a single mummy, supporting your kids and him at the same time. It can't be easy!

Bartness, I'm glad little Jaxon is starting to feel better!

Here is an updated picture of my Madelyn! She is tons of fun!

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/424952_3428552195004_1306290029_3438889_1750568779_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->