~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

You have got to be kidding? You ordered it on August 6th and it still hasnt arrived?
Even though you live in Hawaii there is no reason it should take OVER a month to arrive in Hawaii! I flipping lived in China, and had packages shipped to me, and they arrived in less than 2 weeks! I think Baby Age is just stringing you along. I hope you get your crib bedding soon!

exactly! i tried to cancell and order from a different supplier only most baby stores online wont even ship anything to hawaii so this was the only one I could find. I called and the rep told me it could be another 3 weeks before it gets here- but you better believe they took the money out of my account the second i pressed buy so i just have to wait...or demand a refund

That's rediculous. Why is it so difficult to ship to hawaii?

Saying that, there is a bedding set I really love from Toys R us in the US but they don't ship internationally- and when I find a site that does its basically the cost of the item x 2 because of shipping. Even then we can get charged even more at this end for import tax! :(

11:03 – drs rounds - dr been, he says based on what i described - that it was plug, but cos internal showed some "fluid loss" possible Hindwaters lost, - so, "we wait a few days" . . . and keep an eye on me -

wouldnt answer, how long is a few days, or if i;ll have another scan / internal

so when my MW arrives with liason then i'll see if she can get answers for me,

Missy it must be really hard not knowing exactly what is happening. I hope you soon get some answers. Well done for keeping nudger nice and snug this far though hun x

Let us know when you find out more missy.. DF what are you struggling to get delivered?

I have been so emotional the last couple days.. arg, hate not being in control of these stupid hormones!!!

not struggling to get anything delivered i just ordered a load of things there as I got my mat grant. I cant find a coat for myself still, well I did but i cant afford this one i want and the others are out of my size. I dont think i should pay loads for a coat or as usual it will be to big later and lay in my wardrobe. Got my pjs and things sorted for hospital bag and a bag for hospital with wheels. Some cute baby things i coudlnt resist. All i need is slippers and knickers and i am sorted for hospital stuff.

Rowley, I still think they are just stringing you along. I would say they are definetly stringing you along, it should not take that long for any shipment regardless as to where you live. I would cancel if its not there in the 3 wks they claim it will. Its just stupid, how they are acting. I will never purchase anything from them, ever.

Missy, I hope your Lo stays put until 35 wks, and that you get the answers you want from the docs and MW.

Ahh missy it is so the same as me!! If u have no change in next few days I reckon they might let u go home and maybe like me self monitor temperature for infection risk.

Well consultant appointment was ok, he is such a lovely old man :) anyway chunk has been naughty and is back to breech! I asked when he would start to be concerned about position and he said 36 weeks but the way I am going I may not have to worry about that meaning I may drop earlier eek!! My bp is still a bit high, well it is normal but alot higher for me!

Other than that all gabby :)

1:51 – MW alison just left, she managed to get updates for me, basically dr say on internal “fluid” so im being treat as if I have lost some hind waters, will get another scan , 7-10 after first, so first was Tuesday so will be scanned again after tues next week, I WONT be going home. Im on antibitotics til end of pregnancy – which I can already feel are starting to give me the tinglings of thrush :S gonna query this with either chris or alison (dhekelia mw’s) when they return tomoro , and see if its dangerous to nudger, and the anti contraction drugs im on til 34/35 weeks – their aim is to get me to 34/35 and we’ll see how me ad nudger are doing then, may let me go to term / close to, but depends on if waters stay sealed and if any infection sets in,
Alison talked me through some of what will happen if nudger is early, and coming home criteria – but told me not to worry bout that just yet – and just focus on Nudger staying put,
Been on another trace for 30 mins or so from 2pm and no contractions, and hb varying as it should (from me watching the screens - as they don’t tell me whats happening)\
All in all, im staying put, but I feel soo much better knowing that , no more “wait and see” Yes its still a waiting game – how long will nudger stay put, wil I get infection, etc, but no more up in the air from Dr’s

At least you know where you are going now Missy :)

It is very similar to me, but they have dealt with it differently here (remember they care about you more over there lol!!!) They wouldn't keep me on antibiotics because they became less effective or something. but you have had contractions where as I didn't so you are probably at a higher risk than I am of anything happening x x

Get a puzzle book :haha:

i have spider solitaire on laptop - win rate over 80% now i that bored~

I feel really crappy today, feel really fluey and keep going really hot, bit concerned because of my blood pressure. Was going to call the midwive but think that would be over reacting just think i may be getting the flu - brilliant! Think i'll get the kids from school and try and have a nap when OH gets home.

Do not read further if you don't wanna know about my new ailment :(

I have the dreaded piles

Do not read further if you don't wanna know about my new ailment :(

I have the dreaded piles

inside or out? I have them inside and they bleed a lot and I have them from after I had william and they never went away. I dont think I could hack an outside one they are more painful. :cry: thats all you need right now on top of everything else thats happening.

ouch! never had them I know my mum did after my sis and seen them. Eeek! mine I cant feel really inside but the amount of blood sometimes makes me wonder do I have something else wrong with me! started after taking iron tabs after the birth and that was 19 months ago! yours should be ok its a pregnancy thing outside ones , I hope they havnt gone to bunch of grape stage.

No, it just feels like one. I don't like to touch it too much though :haha: I knew it would happen as struggled with the toilet last week, but it's taken ages to come!

I'll just keep putting the cream on. My arse it taking one hell of a battering and not in a good way :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->