~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

am freaking out trying to get stuff online here! from stuff for hospital bag to just clothes I am having no luck.

Anyone else anxiously waiting for Mat. leave to start? I have two months to go, as I dont plan on starting mine till November 24th and cant wait. Im so tired of working, and dealing with idiots all day long, and Im tired all the time!

That's me. My mat leave starts in 4 weeks and I can't wait to be done. I don't know whose brilliant idea it was to make the pregnant woman do everything but it really has to stop. Every time someone comes to my cubicle the first thing I say is "Nope. I can't help you."

i thought i had spd in my first preg as I couldnt walk, think it was just a nerve baby was on and this may infact be spd.

Might be worth mentioning to your midwife...I've got it too and she managed to get me a physio referral, which has really helped!! I'm not walking like a granny anymore!!

i thought i had spd in my first preg as I couldnt walk, think it was just a nerve baby was on and this may infact be spd.

Might be worth mentioning to your midwife...I've got it too and she managed to get me a physio referral, which has really helped!! I'm not walking like a granny anymore!!

Physio never will help me. I had it for neck problem and i am double jointed and the physio said to me she could accentually do nothing as i can always move even when others cant. I moved my neck with wiplash for years and was in pain and no one would believe me. Will be the same here. I can walk normal its just sore. Where as anyone else wouldnt be able to walk.

bleh, i think i have a leggie up in my ribs *poke poke*

i'm trying to stock up on some stuff for my memory boxes i want to make when peanut is here :) off i go buying artsy fartsy stuff hehe

9pm obs – nudger hb ok – had to tell them AGAIN right side to find it lol

going to get my head down for a while no doubt they'll wake me at midnight for tablets .....

catch u all i the morning - when i'll hopefuly have news - no guarentee there tho

i'm trying to stock up on some stuff for my memory boxes i want to make when peanut is here :) off i go buying artsy fartsy stuff hehe

I constantly have a head stuck under my right rib...I poke her to move her, and get poked back...but stubborn little thing won't shift her head out...the midwife joked on tuesday that this baby is going to come out with ridge marks in her head :haha:

Glad nudger is ok Missy, hope you manage to get some sleep xx

I constantly have a head stuck under my right rib...I poke her to move her, and get poked back...but stubborn little thing won't shift her head out...the midwife joked on tuesday that this baby is going to come out with ridge marks in her head :haha:

my little one is already head down with her back facing out towards my front so i have little wondering hands and feet. hands that tickle my hips and legs that tend to stretch into my ribs every so often... :dohh:

Just some info for you all Mothercare have a sale on starting tomorrow. Been online and looks like some bargains to be had from cots and pushchairs to clothes

i am also waiting for things i ordered online! i ordered the crib bedding on aug 6 and it still isnt here- the company gave me some song and dance about living in hawaii but amazon is able to get things to me less than a week after i order them so i think Baby age is full of crap! i guess it doesnt matter as long as it get here before the baby but still- come on people!

You have got to be kidding? You ordered it on August 6th and it still hasnt arrived?
Even though you live in Hawaii there is no reason it should take OVER a month to arrive in Hawaii! I flipping lived in China, and had packages shipped to me, and they arrived in less than 2 weeks! I think Baby Age is just stringing you along. I hope you get your crib bedding soon!

Oh my god.....one sparkler born already!!! thats mad!! Congrats!!!

Havent been on this thread for ages since it moved!! i wonder y they moved them all??!!!

were all getting so close now girlies :) :) :) hope ur all doing ok (sorry, as i havent been on this thread in ages, i havent looked back at all the previous posts, if i did, id be here for days lol!!)

xxxxx

Just some info for you all Mothercare have a sale on starting tomorrow. Been online and looks like some bargains to be had from cots and pushchairs to clothes

Woohoo! Thanks for the heads up!:happydance:

ohy nice one and I am buying from there tomorrow also. only thing is they have no stock when I go to order, always happens

cat missing again and its been raining all day, this one is the stupid one that panics when you walk in a room so she has no street sence and is afraid of outside, i shouted for 45 mins in the rain on the door step and i feel she isnt coming home :( why would she be outin the rain all day , hardly enjoying it! she always comes when called, she makes such a racked meowing to. She isnt upstairs either. I think its time for an evening ban on cat wandering :(

i feel stressed, tired and peed off tonight.

It must be the week for internet shopping as I have just been Herbert shopping at John Lewis online. Just ordered the changing unit, should have got some more sheets really, might just nip back on ...............

ohy nice one and I am buying from there tomorrow also. only thing is they have no stock when I go to order, always happens

cat missing again and its been raining all day, this one is the stupid one that panics when you walk in a room so she has no street sence and is afraid of outside, i shouted for 45 mins in the rain on the door step and i feel she isnt coming home :( why would she be outin the rain all day , hardly enjoying it! she always comes when called, she makes such a racked meowing to. She isnt upstairs either. I think its time for an evening ban on cat wandering :(

I'm pretty sure in australia its illegal to even let your cat outside to roam around unsupervised.

Evening ladies :) Just got back from my best mates wedding. Was lovely she looked stunning :) Of course, I saw a fair few old school mates and after the congrats got the babydaddy question.. Why can't people just mind their own fucking business? what right do you have to ask me if I am still with the babys dad? Apart from the fact you are frickin' nosey. Next wedding I go to I might just say yes I bloody am :growlmad:

I got all my hair chopped off too, so now I have a sleek bob. I much prefer my hair short and although it looks daft if I don't straighten it I feel so much better. So now I just need to hack off the eyebrows on Saturday and then make a start on the lady garden :rofl:

Bump is VERY low tonight, lower than it has ever been. I also have googled my bum pain and it seems to be something called Coccydynia, which I might need to see a chiropractor about.

Tomorrow I am off to see the consultant again and am going to help a friend out in there office in the afternoon. I worked there while I was at uni and they are great, so am actually looking forward to working for a few hours :)

Night night xxxx

I'm pretty sure in australia its illegal to even let your cat outside to roam around unsupervised.

Na its not, i think they were talking about it at some stage (bringing in a law)

Went to sleep bout 10, woken midnight for anti B’s and ventinol, slept til 3, awake til 4ish, slept til 6,

Friday
6:15 obs – my pulse 80, bp 108/61, temp 36, nudger hb good (I observed range 131 – 146) anti B’s and ventinol given
8am obs – nudger HB ok, lots of movement heard on doppler

have a list of questions for DR,
read my notes and from what is in in english - scan report on tuesday - nudger measures 31+6, weight apx 1671g (1671 grams = 3.6839244 pounds)
af level - normal,

looked over my ctg traces myself too - i can see i was def hving some contractions tuesday am in mw office and at hos - some reached 50%, but had nothing on traces wed or thurs . . .

hopefully dr has time for my questions at rounds - if not i'll be asing for 1:1 meeting after rounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->