~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

anna ~ I've been dealing with this same thing for the last few months. I take a daily stool softner and metamucil fiber drink. It helps, but not nearly as much as I would like.

we talk some shit dont we lol

I have nerve pain right between my legs, this happens when some pain breaks out like the spd, well my body decides to inflame nerves on sites of pain. Always happens, example, if i bruised my arm next day i will have peripheral neuropathy on that spot. Its a bloody pain and I am sick of it. Whatever happened when I near died of illness at 14 left me like this, i was crippled and lost so many jobs wheni t got bad. It hasnt been to bad this past 2 years but still present. so i am in pain down there to. sitting on cold toilet seat kills me. makes me agitated to. Time for the stupid parashitamol.

ive just had my 6pm meds - and its soo funny - side effect from anti contraction tablets is shakes and heart palpitations - makes me feel pissed ad sens nudger hyper too!!!!

:hugs: to all u girls !! xxx

What type of bedding are you after Pichi - cos I managed to get some Hello Kitty cot bedding handmade, if you wanted HK? I had 2 sets and 2 cushion covers for less tha £40 delivered :thumbup: Im really happy with it too - so if you were thinking Hello Kitty I can pass you the details of the lady :)

:hugs: for the sore bum ladies - Ive escaped that so far but have had the sore lady bits so I kinda understand how annoying it can be :(

Any news on ur cat DF?

Glad too hear Nudgers still holding on for you Missy :hugs:

AFM 1 more week till Mat Leave starts :happydance:

Lol xx

My baby feels huge already.. Like when I feel everywhere,, Honestly, 12 pounder this side I reckon haha.. That or I am 3 weeks ahead or something..

Sophie LOL at your post.. shame I know it sucks-I got them after pushing Ashton out but they went away after about a week thank goodness.. Cant you get cream or something..

Missy, hope you're not too bored..

Hope everyone else is ok too..

It seems all my friends are going through a rough time and I have the whole worlds troubles on my shoulders-makes me grateful for all I have but at the same time feel so so so sad for them :-(

Yeah Missy cat came back totally drenched, I think she was in the forrest as it took her a while getting to me calling for ages! she isnt allowed out at night now at all, she can go during the day but not night.

What type of bedding are you after Pichi - cos I managed to get some Hello Kitty cot bedding handmade, if you wanted HK? I had 2 sets and 2 cushion covers for less tha £40 delivered :thumbup: Im really happy with it too - so if you were thinking Hello Kitty I can pass you the details of the lady :)

:hugs: for the sore bum ladies - Ive escaped that so far but have had the sore lady bits so I kinda understand how annoying it can be :(

Any news on ur cat DF?

Glad too hear Nudgers still holding on for you Missy :hugs:

AFM 1 more week till Mat Leave starts :happydance:

Lol xx

yeah it is a hello kitty bedding set with the bumper, sheet, quilt and something else i can't quite remember haha. we've already got her mobile and light projector :baby:

Hi all, just wanted to let you know our baby boy was born an :angel: this morning. We found out last week that he was growing his wings and he is now at peace.

Fairygirl.. So sorry about your loss-heaven has gained an angel.. In our thoughts and prayers xx

:hugs: Fairygirl :hugs: So so sorry too hear thats happened :( My thoughts are with you - take care and hope when your ready we'll see you back here xx

@ Pichi = https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAND-MADE-KI...Bedding_RL&hash=item1c15aaa487#ht_1216wt_1137
The lady is really friendly and will do requests (I was the 1st too ask her for Hello Kitty and she seems to be making them for anyone now - if you don't like the material/wanted different colours etc she would prob be able to do that for you too - and she is a fellow Scot) It is really good quality and has removable washable covers etc

Glad too hear your cat returned DF - she has prob learnt her lesson too

Lol xx

Fairygirl I am so so sorry to hear about your little boy. My heart goes out to you and your angel. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Be gentle on your self sweetie :hugs:

I'm so sorry Fairygirl, thinking of you and lots of love to your little angel :hugs::kiss:

Thinking of you fairygirl...:hugs:...hope you have lots of support around you.

Floaty kisses to your little angel boy :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->